Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 (21299 Views)

Missing Person ( Woman 91) / Kean Itubo Itari Umasala Is Dead! Oldest Woman In Rivers Dies At 160 Years / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by robosky02(m): 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
grin
MariaLavina:
How I wan wound him?? A gentle lady like me grin grin

Show me pictures biko, make I go type my application letter. grin

Oya

Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
robosky02:
grin

Oya
Jesus! Are those grandsons or ancestor sons? shocked shocked shocked

They look old angry
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by robosky02(m): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
MariaLavina:
Jesus! Are those grandsons or ancestor sons? shocked shocked shocked

They look old angry
I told you grandsons are liable to injury with you grin
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by ericoleon(m): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
RIP great philanthropist
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by kennethEdewor(m): 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
robosky02:

That you are hearing of him for the first time means nothing.. Just learn

Among the top 10 richest family in nigeria you"ll find his name

Among the top 40 richest men in africa you find his name

Google for your self

Check this:

Chief Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs is one of the richest men in the country. He is the predecessor of the Briggs family and the founder of Moni Pulo Limited (MPL), a private indigenous oil and gas exploration and production company.

MPL is located in Port Harcourt but has offices in Lagos and London. The company is known for its operational efficiency of international standard and it is the sole operator of the OML 114. Also, MPL applies its expertise to the operations of OPLs 231, 234 and 239.

The wife of Chief Lulu-Briggs, Mrs Seinye Lulu-Briggs is the Chief Executive Officer of Rachael Hotels Limited. She is a seasoned administrator and an accomplished businesswoman. She worked in the Civil Service for a year before proceeding to a Design Research Centre where she was the Office Manager.

After leaving this firm, she began her sojourn into the financial sector and subsequently business.

Chief Dumo Lulu Briggs is another affluent member of the Briggs family. He was the pioneer Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer of Moni Pulo Limited from 1995 to 2002. He is a trained lawyer and a member of the Nigeria Bar Association (NBA).
all what you have written is without a doubt very correct but Mr lulu Briggs cannot be the wealthiest man in the south south be it officially or unofficially,the list of richest families released by pulse is not100% correct because there are families (public & private) richer than those families on that list,that article is purely pulse's opinion,if not wetin Adeleke family dey find for the list...abi na unto davido excessive noise making about him papa money?the first and last time lulu Briggs made Forbes list was in 2012 and he was worth a meagre $500m,for the fact that you are listed on Forbes does not actually make you the richest,there are silent and private billionaires who are not even listed on the web and there are some who don't disclose their assets to financial magazines like Forbes,they stay unknown or relatively unknown,if your assertion was adjudged by Forbes publication sef,is this lulu Briggs officially (Forbes) richer than Tony Elumelu or Jim Ovia?Him no go make top twenty for delta state alone sef...leave story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? / Will You Be Angry With Your Wife If You Discover She's Saving From Upkeep Money? / Something Really Urgent To Ponder On.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.