Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Help! My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough. (2438 Views)

I'm Not Man Enough / I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Who Is Man Enough To Grant This Lady Her Bid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough. by omeremio: 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
A close female friend of mine called me this afternoon to tell me her ordeal yesterday been sunday.
Plsss, matured advice only.

I myself don't know what to advise her on, so I promised her tomorrow that I will give her advice base on the help of my nairaland family.

She said she went to her boyfriend's place yesterday. They have been dating for two months now. One thing led to the other and everything ended up in cex. But she got the shocker of her life which she didn't disclose to her boyfriend. The guy doesn't know nothing about..........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/help-he-is-not-man-enough.html

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough. by dingbang(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
Was she not once a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough. by luminouz(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
If I click the link,make I lose my diickk!!! undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough. by khiaa(f): 6:31am On Jan 03, 2019
luminouz:
If I click the link,make I lose my diickk!!! undecided

Nooooooo! Don't click it. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough. by luminouz(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2019
khiaa:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough. by byinks(f): 8:46am On Jan 03, 2019
Op continue

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough. by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2019
khiaa:

Why are you like this na...? Let a niqqa click in peace grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man And His Fiancee Harvest Yam In Pre-wedding Photo / See What Cheating Has Done To Me? / Theres A Guy Stealing My Thoughts..maheeda Twerks In Gstrings Pants (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.