Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (114927 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uche1(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2007
Good morning every body, lets have it in mind that maureen must go this sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2007
oluwanisol:

@lawerchap
if u wan throw party, throw am now, no wahala.

@Oluwanisol
I will throw the party the day you remember to type the letter Y in lawYerchap. wink grin grin Not once since you started posting here have you remembered to add this unfortunate letter. grin

@Uchetobi
Good Morning to you. Hope all is cool?

@Adechuks
Rest assured, Maureen is leaving on Sunday.

@Tommyex,
Guy, wetin dey happen? The way Tampimak take disappear, me i bow o. At least we understand Tampico own, but Makin nko? Haba!

@All
Etisalat no gree me see road o. But i managed to catch glimpses of the task presentation where the housemates had to act a horror movie for Biggy's entertainment. Tatiana is really a very good actress, while homegirl is an expert at improvising dialogue. Richard did a good job with the script while Maureen just made up the numbers. She really does have to leave on Sunday. Couldn't get to find out what Biggy's judgment was on their performance.

Got to run for another day-long meeting/brainstorming/strategy review. See y'all later.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by oluwanisol(f): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2007
@ Lawyerchap
No vex, 4 some time now, ve not bin wearing my glasses, i think dats y i ve not bin including d unfortunate letter Y. Am so so sorry.
Biggy's judgment on the Hm's performance ytday was dat they did well.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by larrybabe: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2007
Now that the unfortunate Y has been added, can we have a party?

Yes the 100% wager was met and Biggie supplied enough drinks and snacks for the HMs he even played a movie for them to watch in the big screen.

Mau, blah, blah, blah to gooooooooo.

Peace out all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by oluwanisol(f): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2007
Lawyerchap, i op u ve heard larrybabe, Can we party?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2007
• Well as for the party, I personally think anonymity drives the whole essence of the forum, I can go for the party and see my boss and he’l say o uche so u r d one with over 4,000 posts in NL. Or something equally disastrous, but you guys can go ahead, plan and have fun. But a link should be created directing people to that thread, let this be all about BBA,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tsquaure(f): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2007
@ All
Hi , am still rolling with laughter here !Lawyer chap ( hope i got that correctly) not every ones like u . Some of us went to mushrooms schools hence English language is not our forte . But just take us as we are ok.
Cant wait for the party . am sure ofunne will come.

@ Tampico
Hi gal
how u dey thanks for responding to my message . N truly, without u the thread aint complete .pls come back we all miss the fruity flavour,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2007
@All,
This is just not fair. How come you people are sooo insensitive to other people's needs.
Do you "forming-busy" people know how many times I have refreshed this page, hoping someone out there has said something new

Anyway, let it not look like i dont have anything serious to do. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It's still not fair though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2007
@All,
This is just not fair. How come you people are sooo insensitive to other people's needs.
Do you "forming-busy" people know how many times I have refreshed this page, hoping someone out there has said something new

Anyway, let it not look like i don't have anything serious to do. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It's still not fair though. C'mon, SAY SOMETHING !
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by oluwanisol(f): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2007
My dear adechuks, i am tired of refreashing these page as well, no body wants to say anything, may be we r all busy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2007
adechuks:

It's still not fair though. C'mon, SAY SOMETHING !

SOMETHING
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2007
oluwanisol:

My dear adechuks, i am tired of refreashing these page as well, no body wants to say anything, may be we r all busy.

meanwhile, I ordered a pack of Tampico to go with my lunch. grin grin
It's not tasting like the one we are used to here though. wink wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2007
Modups!:

SOMETHING
Thanks joo.
At least my refresh was not in vain
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by bebe4u(f): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2007
@modups
girl please what time is bb uncut?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2007
Tampico
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2007
It seems to me like Africa has lost it.

Those two are actually having sex in the house and some people are campaigning for Richard to win

This amazes me.

It seems also that Naijas have given up. Even this forum is beginning to indicate a loss of hope.

The Ugandans and Tanzanians have perfected the plot to discredit Ofu and Nigeria as a whole(this one kills me).

What I dont understand is how ppl can see evil and call it good.

If I was Tanzanian or Angolan, I would vote for those two Richiana or whatever there name is to leave.

I am only supporting Ofu because trully and sincerely, there is just no other person to support.

When Max was in the house, he was my Favourite not withstanding that homegirl was there untill the whole untouchables thing started.

Someone said that Richards fans are mostly teenage girls and girls in there early twentys

Just cant see how a mature person can support those people.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2007
A "sneaky" visit to the BBA website reveals that a "Ugandan" (Africa's Michael Jackson) would be performing live on Sunday for the next evictee Maureen and also the posts on the BBA forum already concluded on who he would be going home with "Maureen". So guys you can really see that comments on the forum have really taken a twist in turn.

These are what the votes looks like on BBA Website;

Richard - 33.3%
Ofunneka - 37.1%
Maureen - 22.8% (Sympathy Votes)
Tatiana - 6.8% (The Model) grin

@Salsera
Whether the reunion party holds or not members that want to meet themselves would still do so, but its like we have a tie here for and against the party. hmmmmmm. But Majority would carry the vote eventually that is why we need the suggestions to come in.

@Tampico
It is very clear that you have quit posting here, well i give up!!! Goodluck on any thread you feel you would resume posting on Nairaland. It was really nice relating with you here. Ari-va-de-cci Baby!!!

@Adechuks
Refreshing the page repeatedly, Ko easy rara, I feel for u oooo especially when one is less busy in da office. smiley

@Modups
Compere? Watz up Girlfriend. cool

@Oluwanisol
The unfortunate "Y" hmmmmmmm. Please ensure that you have those glasses on each time u come on air Nairaland. grin grin

@LC
Dear take am easy ooooo for this your call to prayer GSM, i have told u repeatedly not to allow it take the better part of you cos i really need the better part of you. cool cool kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2007
NDI thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by peppi: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2007
a small poem  or oriki for tampico,  the drink i.e.

with this last N120, i invest in this fruity delicous treat (from mr Biggs or wherever)

i gently pull open (or wrestle, and eventually cut with scissors)  the pack,

the sheer vibrance of its color  teases my senses and does ojoro with my taste buds.

my tongue comes alive as i taste the refreshing goodness. (ah ahn,  too much,)

as it glides  down my throat, i can feel the sweetness  and coolness quench my thirst.

i can't help my self , i can't satisfy my need for it, i keep GUZZLIN wink  shocked

but alas!! this tasty drink wasnt meant to last forever because i can see the white pali at the bottom of the pack   embarassed 

oh what to do,  i need another round of tampico!!!!!!   cry

a tribute to the tasty drink,  i mean amazing tampico of nairaland,  another one is indeed a counterfiet,

pleeeze  come back, your journey to the penthouse surely should be over by now,  except makin is made of steel (jokes,  grin)
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by flintstone: 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2007
My number is: +27 722921877. John

Nigerians can only vote to keep Ofunneka in the house from Nigeria
(sms) and through the rest of Africa voting line +27839000000 but
these two means of voting cannot save Ofunneka at all. We are not
even sure of Ghana supporting us.

WATCH OUT 4 PART 2

Nigerian strategy PART 2

Voting via Internet is the only way guaranteed to save Ofunneka and a
sure way for her to win BBA2 & keep our national pride.

If 1,000 people can register 10 email address each and register with
www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother to vote for Ofunneka, it means she will
win the price of US$100,00

WATCH OUT 4 PART 3

Nigerians strategy PART 3

Once you open new email address and register them with bigbrother,
then the deal is done. When voting, don’t choose your country
as Nigeria. For example, I always choose Zimbabwe as my country. At
the end of the day it will look like she got fans/supporters from
Zimbabwe.

10 email accounts x 10 votes is = 100 votes. If we have 2,000 minimum
people to open a minimum of 10 email address, it means Ofunneka will
get an additional 200,000 vote in her favor. But if you can register
more email, that will be the best. As for me, I will register 100
email by tomorrow and vote with them. Remember, when registering
email address, always use the same password so that you will never
forget them and save the USERNAME IN YOUR PC OR ORIGINAL EMAIL BOX.

WATCH OUT 4 PART 4
Nigerians strategy PART 4
Hence we only need a maximum of 7 countries to win, we should vote
as follows.

Zimbabwe, Zambia, Kenyan, Botswana, Malawi, Namibia, Ghana. Among
these countries, their original votes will be divided to some extent
in any case, Ofunneka will get some few votes from. By the time our
votes are now added to their votes, they will find themselves voting
in favor of Ofunneka.
S
VERY IMPORTANT

Once you vote, cookies will register in your pc and it will not allow
you to vote again. How to clear your cookies.
From your control panel, choose internet options and delete cookies
and equally clear history then you can vote again and again each time
you delete cookies & clear history.
Nigerians strategy PART 5

From your web browser, click on the TOOLS and choose INTERNET OPTIONS.

This is merely for WINDOW XP and WIN 2000 SP4, but if you have WIN98,
just find you way to get to the cookies which is hidden inside
settings.

Another way is to downloadmozilla firefox browser from :
http://www.mozilla.com/enUS/

After installation, open the browser and click on TOOLS, THEN
OPTIONS, GO TO PRIVACY

UNDER HISTORY
Remember visited pages for the last
Remember what I enter in forms & the search bar
Remember what I’ve downloaded

On the above, don’t mark/tick any of those box

COOKIES
Accept cookies. PLEASE ACCEPT/TICK OR MARK
KEEP COOKIES UNTIL FIREFOX CLOSE

PRIVATE DATA
Always clear my private data when I close fire fox: please mark/tick that box.

After all that is done, click ok to accept the settings.

To use fire fox browser, all you need to do is close and open a new
browser after each vote,
Once you close the browser, it will automatically clear the cookies
on the browser.

To register email address, you can use the following>
www.mail.com
www.mail.uk2.net
www.gmail.com
www.yahoomail.com

They are all free email, if you know any other free email provider,
just register and activate it. You do the registrations.

Remember that this is about commitment and National pride. Is not
just about Ofunneka winning only. We must keep our flag flying higher
at all times.

God Bless Nigeria.

watch out 4 more BOMB SHELL !!!!

40 (2007/10/26 04:31:20 PM)Atinga (Nig) said:

====malcolm (Bot)we do not need your support. We have enough. Thanks===

41 (2007/10/26 04:31:52 PM)
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2007
bros, na wa o shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tsquaure(f): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2007
@ Flintstones
Ye Jesus christ. This thing is more serious than i thought . Take it easy o
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2007
@Uchetobi
You are welcome!

Richard proved himself in the Task given by Biggie, i must confess he was the man of the show, i really did enjoy him & Ofunneka also did well coordinating the girls in Karate. This is really between Ofunneka & Richard. Tatiana is just the icing on the cake like LC posted earlier she has collected her gift (Plasma Screen) so no 100,000 bucks for her. Where is Maureen oooooo! she has been evicted. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2007
@Flintstone

Please stop copying and pasting whatever you copy from the net, they are all Jargons, i didn't even bother to read it cos Nigeria no matter how many times we vote, we can only count as 1, so the 12 countries participating and the others combined would count as 1 each making 13.

If these were to be a strategy which is not, Biggie would have deleted it long before the original poster posted it. So Please do not mislead People on this thread cos Ofunneka is going to be among the Big 3.

Register in the forum if u like, that is what BB wants. But the SMS stuff is what is got the highest ratio.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2007
Ofuneka for the money
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uche1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2007
Maureen must go on Sunday, Maureen must go on Sunday, Maureen must go on Sunday,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Masalagal: 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2007
OMG GUYZ RICHARDS HAS SO WON BB, HE HAS 48% OF THE VOTES FOR MOST DESERVING, WHEREAS OFU HAS 31% cry
AND ABOUT 7000 PPL HAVE VOTED. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Masalagal: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2007
MAUREE, WATERBOTTLE, MISS BLAH BLAH WATEVA WATEVA WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GO ON SUNDAY NO DOUBT ABOUT IT
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2007
LC
Maybe we need to MAKEin TAMPICO our fav drink to get her back,but mayb we cant always have what/who we want so, we don try oo,but MAKIN has some explanation 2 do 2 me.
Pray and work along with ur new customer oo,it will be well.

ALL
No doubt Mau is going home this wkend,so no qualms with her.
The teens and young 1s are the people that get so addicted to watching n voting on BBA so that is a minor disadvantage like i said b4they like all d pre-intimacy and sex scenes,bt the WINNER can only be predictable in the last week of the show,as a minor act can swing votes in or out of favour of any housemate,so i am still positive of OFUN winning it,Tati has a chance too,These 3 are smart people so watch out 4 some Jokers in the last week.
B4 then watch Mau leave on sunday i wish some1 frm her country will come and welcome her cos her kiss-mate is busy shopping for his unborn child.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2007
Wait oo
I posted 1st on the last page and this page too,hmmmmmmmmm i am suspecting tommyex oo,lol

Sport fans can watch the 1st half of Arsenal vs Liverpool b4 jetting off 2 DSTV(4 those that have d 2 stupid service providers) 4 BBA eviction.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 2:19am On Oct 27, 2007
**She quietly sneaks out of bed, and looks lovingly at her love still sleeping peacefully on the penthouse bed which they have been extremely careful all these days not to break with their bouts of passion. She quietly packs her things and proceeds to the other room, puts on the blindfold and waits for BB to send his cohorts that will take her back to the diaryroom where she will be reunited with her loved ones(on BBA2 forum) which she has left behind all these days. It's not up to 10mins after putting on the blindfold, before she is gently grabbed and put in what seems like a vehicle and zoomed away. After a while, she's directed to sit down and await further instructions**
"TAMPICO,THIS IS BIG BROTHER You MAY NOW REMOVE THE BLINDFOLD",BB's voice booms around the highly soundproofed room.
*she removes the blindfold,she blinks , and brings up her hand to shield her face from the blinding light,(to her it seems she had been in that car for several toturous and silent hours).
"Tampico, before u are reunited with the other nairalanders, BB would like to know how ure experience in the PH was?"
"O Big Brother, it was wonderful, the guzzle, the candlelit dinners, the rare treat of watching the newly released 2007 films,and the wonderful opportunity to bond with my love".
"Tampico,how did it feel being at the sidelines and being able to observe but not participate in the forum?"
"Good question B, but honestly i missed it, and my hands so itched, but there was just no time. All the same it felt good seeing what others had to say.Getting to know the others by the way they wrote bonded me more to them.
"Tampico why did u leave ure love behind at the PH?"
Smiles shyly,"well Biggie"(in tatiana's sexy voice)"We weren't headed in the same direction, from there he is going to do some research in the field where there is no access to proper civilsation,and i have to consider the possibility that he probably has a Juna out there waiting for him.Until I leave the BB house, no further comments".
"Tampico,this is all for now , u may now leave the diaryroom"
"Thank u Biggie", she moves forward and plants a wet succulent kiss on the lens of the camera."Love u Biggie".
She steps out of the diaryroom, and screams "OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHH, hello guys I missed u so much. She gives everyone a fast dry kiss on the lips,but shakes LC(because Ndi is watching closely from the corner of her eyes).
It's obvious from the way they talk that Tampico grieved them seriously when she deprived them of the fruity juice. She apologises,sheds a tear or two(ofuneka style),tells them she missed them, she loves them,and that she truly didn't mean to,and that she will never do it again".
All is well again in the BB house once again!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yeah Rite!
On a more serious note, what's up guys. Missed u guys seriously. I am still not free per ser, it's getting busier than ever, but hey , like someone said i can't stay away.

@Ndi
Missed u girl. It wasn't Seun that deleted the post.T'was I, because after writing it, I laffed so hard and fell off my chair, because i didn't believe i cud react like that. You gave up on me too easily though. I was seriously busy. I read up once in a while, but never actually had time to post, and i really wanted to jump in, esp. at that point u guys were debating whether Richiana did it or not, and also when u posted those wedding pics. Thanks by the way for those pics, it was a great reality check for me, and I truly honestly feel for Ricky. At the same time, i blame her, because she let her guy go there. R obviously doesn't have self control, and doesn't care about his commitment to Ricky, if not he wouldn't do the things he is doing. At the same time isolation can do terrible things to a human(especially an indisciplined carefree person like R).

@Modups
What's up girlfriend. Shey ure my witness. Although I did not stay away because of the challenge thrown my way by LC, the deed has been done, and there's nothing wrong with earning some dough for doing nothing. I assume u will stand by me to ensure LC gives me the dough on reunion day because I stayed away not only for 48hours but 64 hours. so if LC knows what's good for him, he should be planning my jara. Much love for u girl!

@Uchetobi
Missed u much. I can imagine after cajoling u to come bac, i now went into hibernation :oanyway good to see u.

@Adechuks
Infact ure posts had me completely floored and sprawled on the carpet with teary laughter. If u were competing with Spora for the Clown Championship, u have won hands down!

@LarryBabe
Hey you. Good to see u!

@Dalby
Thanks for the encouragement. Always speak ure mind, ure unique.

@Spora
I don't think BB has ever allowed a female to go to the PH with two guys. So sorry to bust ure bubble, I didn't go with u. I have to set the record straight. When i flashed my eyelashes at you , u said u didn't want that u wanted Ofuneka. Is ure love so fickle and easily swayed?

@Tommyex
So u prefer Lacasera now,do u? It's all good. So do we now call u Tomycera? hmmmm nice

@Kikice
Please even i am holding my breathe awaiting this great secret that i told u, please do share.You have my utmost permission to say whatever it is i told u, because the suspense is killing me.

@LC
So ure a retired school principal from Okokomaiko, presently doing law evening classes in LASU.  grin
And uve been posing here for us as though u got ure phd in Law from Harvard winkBad boy i mean man
Yes i wrote a long post, because i was ticked off not neccessarily with u, but by something more than two people wrote. But it's a free world. And i gess i have to put a foot in my mouth, because i'm always speaking about free speech and all. I did take the points that were beneficial,n i had to also recognise that they r new and know not what they say. I deleted it based on that(to an extent).
That being said, ure owing me a 100,000(in what ever currency), and ure honour will be at stake if u don't deliver.
You know u can't pay me in kobo because that would mean , ure a cheap, aradite handed lawyer that only makes mouth.So to make things easier i have generously removed one zero from the 100,000,and moved the apostrophy forward. And seeing we are in Nigeria, make it in Naira please, so u will give me N10,000 only. Please note that the money is not a big deal, because u see if I'm a 54yr old House of Rep member, i'm by far richer than u for G's sake my furniture allowance alone can sponsor ure grandkid's school fees in the university for years grin
Thanks for the booty call song also,but u are not allowed to love my booty angry that goes to show that u and Papa Ajasco must go way back. I like the song sha, but if Ndi knows what's good for her, she'll keep her eye on u.
Afterall's said and done, i want to say ,I MISSED U, AND LOVE YOU TOO.Good to be home!.

@Peppi
Welcome, ure doing great! Thanx for the poem,it was so beautiful kiss

@bebe4u
BBuncut is every fridays, check from 11pm

@Salvage
I like ure passion. Are u sure there's an L in ure username? wink

@Flintstone
Nawa o, i'm speechless  lipsrsealed and here i tot i was fanatic about BBA2
Anyway, i hope i don't sound like a mugu 419 babe when i say, goodluck, and may ure efforts not be in vain!

@Uche1,Oluwasinol,Masala girl,tsquaure,Pamperme,Ireke,prof.Ade,jjuummaaii(where art thou?)9ja4eva,lamiedaybaby,mamus 2010,toks81,Aziza,shinatu,and ofcourse our very own Oga Seun!
Missed u all, much love!

Back to topic
Apart from the debate of whether Richiana did or not, and Maureen's deranged talks with herself and Code's ghost,life in the BB house has been quite the same for me.
1. Richiana did do it.( I personally stood infront of the screen,watched and listened intently to their conversation before they did it). R had removed T's undies while she was sleeping, when she woke up due to R many sensational attacks on her person. She told R she couldn't take it anymore, and that he should do it. R was shocked for only a second, before he did it quickly, before T changed her mind. Whether it was 4 mins, or 1 min, we all know it can even be any duration from 30 secs to hours embarassed.  I repeat THE DEED has been done.

2.Maureen has really lost it, and in a conversation she had with home girl, she brot up the fact that she needed to see some shrinks(as in plural). Ofu girl is really trying,Mau's blahbber was like a pepsi cover being grated against a cemented floor.

3. Ofu broke down in one of her diaryroom sessions. She says she was hurt by what Mau has been doing, and started again on her relationship(but frankly i believe once was enough).This issue made bloggers say that Ofu is a big fake and seeking to wheedle out votes from viewers by playing the victim. That's their biz!

CONCLUSION
We are all nigerians, and as that, it's OFU to the end. We should not be moved watsoever. Like whoever u want(it's not a crime). Be entertained as u want(no be ure money u dey take subscribe?). At the end of the day we have to be focused, because whether we admit it or not, Ofu has proved that Nigerians are smart, and can play a good game. She truly deserves the cash. Maureen has to go on Sunday!Screw the polls! angry

ps. I can't wait for the introduction of the moles grin

Tforever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 2:30am On Oct 27, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tampico! Tampico! Tampico!

How many times did I call u?

Anyways, I just want Tarty Tart to go right now.

1 min of lust and the whole essence of her womanhood is cheapened.

So what was the gain?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (85) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.