Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (114729 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2007
Modups

but if we keep voting,its jus 1 vote dat will be recorded 4 Naija abi?
and i can assure you that we are all voting 4 Maureen.
If we can represent OFUn in some ways in them forums so that she can get more loved 1s,feel me?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jejelolatu(f): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2007
LEAVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
nothing dey happen.

other things being equal,ofuneka will win.

thats if the richiana fans dnt suceed in evicting her on sunday.
hasnt anyone seen the latest poll on bba website.

ofu http://www.mnetafrica.com/Bigbrother/includes/PollResults.asp?QuestionId=77&Showid=0&OptionId=293

ofu also has suporters on that thread.
y'all should add ur votes there also.
some peeps like to follow the crowd.
lets try to influence them
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by flintstone: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2007
I HAVE A FEELING A LOT OF PPLE ON THIS THREAD ARE RICHIANA SUPPORTERS WHO WANT OFU OUT, OTHERWISE Y HAVE WE REFUSED TO KICK RICHARD OUT WEN WE HAD D OPPORTUNITY?  IT HAS COME TO BITE US BECAUSE LIKE IT OR NOT RICHARD WILL WALK AWAY WT D DOUGH. TATI IS NO THREAT, BETWEEN D TWO PPLE PREFER RICHARD TO GO HOME WT D MONEY

HATE TO SAY IT THOUGH, BUT,   I TOLD U SO!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by jejelolatu(f): 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Djavascript:void(0);

nor mind me o,i was trying to sneak in a secod vote grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2007
well I hope so something tells me HOME GIRL will win the money if she gets to the final with RICHIANA, I hope the whole of Africa votes out Boreen
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2007
tommytex & jeje u guys r very right of course
apart from voting, we need to represent our girl positively on d forum
no need for insults or anything like dat
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uche1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2007
Any how they want to do it, im for OFUNNEKA
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2007
please dont let BBA website faze you

like i said earlier those posts dont mean a thing

if u read carefully u'll see most posts are from the same people

may i repeat, more people WATCH BBA than those who check the website alrit

the so -called Richiana fans are not richiana fans rather they are aggrieved BBA site junkies who aggrieved that other HM's are out. Voting online is cheap and limited, but voting via cellphones is where it really counts so please lets stop spreading this anxiety before ppl stop voting out Maureen WHOM africa wanted out ages ago because she wasnt ENTERTAINING

LETS FOCUS (NA LAST LAP WE DEY)

use your cellphones and when remind AFRICA that Richards wife is real, even if he's gunning for the money he shouldnt blatantly , with selfless abandon rub it in her face or ours for that matter

Offu has played this game, she has perserved with all sorts in that house. Out of all the Big 5, I had always hoped for a Richiana + Offu finale, I personally think thats just- none of them backstab and they all get on well even tho they know its a game. Abeg lets get Mau out and see what effect the new HM will make.

I can barely remember any BB winner that was entertaining

Yet all WINNERS have played the game whether they did it by staying below the radar or forging ahead like King Kong
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2007
I hope you areright
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uche1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2007
The best thing is for us to vote
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2007
Hello Everyone, Am soo terribly pissed with what is going on with people ganging up against Ofu and trying to make her loo bad. All the while planning for the adultrous couple to win.

Can someone tell me if web links can be posted on the big brother forums and comment sections?

Cause am setting up a web page with an ip address for this Richard and wifes picture right now so that the people clapping for them will see just how heartless he is.

I dont want this to be a waste am creating that web space and ip right now. and I will bring the link here.

So you guys copy the links and spread it around everywhere.

I am angry now. They wont like me when am angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by pages(f): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2007
Looking at those pix, Richchard had always been one to look else where. Isn't it strange for him to be feeding the Chief bridesmaid at such an event
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2007
Sorry this is kinda off topic but that Richard’s wife reminds me of cantalicia (salvador’s wife) in Second chance. LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2007
TAMPICO, where art thou

Tampico, pls dont keep reading this thread without commenting.

Ehn, wetin we do u?

pages:

Looking at those pix, Richchard had always been one to look else where. Isn't it strange for him to be feeding the Chief bridesmaid at such an event
I was wondering myself.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2007
uchetobi:

Sorry this is kind of off topic but that Richard’s wife reminds me of cantalicia (salvador’s wife) in Second chance. LOL

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see ur life

telenovela-junkie
cantalicia ko, angela ni grin grin grin

They shud just not give us query at work

Pls where is jjummmaii
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by klas(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2007
This is the latest poll result some minutes ago from mnet/bigbrother website

Four remain who will win?

Tatiana 15.1%
Ofunneka 40.7%
Richard 36.5%
Maureen 7.7%

Total Votes : 7981

AND THIS IS WHAT BIG BROTHER THINK OF MAUREEN
Maureen was the only Housemate to come away empty handed from yesterday's testing tasks. But is she headed towards the ultimate prize of $100,000?

Tough Tests

Yesterday Big Brother held a competition to see how long the Housemates could hold their feet in a tub of ice-water. Richard was paired with Ofunneka, who demonstrated an awesome ability to handle the cold. She kept her feet in the water even when all the others had withdrawn and earned her and Richard a Motoralla cellphone each, courtesy of MTN.

The Housemates were then treated to all the meat they could eat drink. They were instructed to make smoothies from piles of offal thoughtfully provided by Big Brother. Tatiana, showing an iron constitution, finished her two smoothies the fastest. Her prize was an awesome 42 inch plasma screen television; the same model as the one in the House.

The Business End

Maureen pulled out early of both challenges. But despite this poor showing, Maureen has proved herself to be as strong a game-player as the others. She has been very good at sowing dissent in the House and breaking up potential alliances. She has also put in a good showing in previous tasks and challenges.

MAUREEN IS DEFINITELY WALKING THE CARPET ON SUNDAY
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Masalagal: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2007
cry cry cry, THAT SUCKZZZ I WAS HOPING FOR TATI AND OFU TO BE IN THE FINALS.
BUT AS SUM1 SED THE INTERNET RESULTS DON'T MEAN SHIT.

HOT OF THE PRESS: RICHARDS WIFE HAS DROPPED OFF THE DIVORCE PAPERS @ MNET STUDIO'S shocked

@KIKI
I'M ALSO HOPING FOR BBSA, NOW THATS WAT I CALL ENTERTAINMENT,
HONESTLY SPEAKING IF IT WAS NOT FOR THIS WHOLE RICHIANA THING I WUD I'VE
STOPPED WATCHING BBA ALONG TIME AGO. YEAH OFU IS A COOL CHICK
AND I REALLY LYK HER. BUT DEEP DOWN INSIDE I'M HOPING THAT TATIANA WINS
TATI HAS JUST MADE SUCH AN IMPRESSION ON ME, I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET ENOUGH OF HER,AND NO I'M NOT LES smiley
HONESTLY SPEAKING I DON'T WANT RICH TO WIN, I HAVE WATCH BBA2 FROM DAY 1 N I REMEMBER ALL THE SMS'S WERE
COMPLAINING ASK BB Y DID HE BRING A MARRIED MAN IN2 THE HOUSE COZ ALL HE DOES IS READ, EAT AND SLEEP
RICH ONLY STARTED GETTING POPULAR ONCE THIS WHOLE RICHIANA THING STARTED, BEFORE DAT HE WASN'T EVEN NOTICED,
AND NOW I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED OF BECOZ TATI IS GETTING ALL THE SLACK 4 THIS RELATIONSHIP, WHEREAS RICH IS
PRAISED, I'M SOOOOOOOO SICK OF THESE GOD DAME DOUBLE STANDARDS angry, PPL HAV FORGOTTEN DAT IT TAKES TWOOOOO TO TONGO. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Dalby(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2007
Salsera

@Dalby

its easy to say right until Richards wife shows up
By the way she is a real person not some figment of BBA's imagination

Codes 5 months pregnant girlfriend showed up and what happened They both went back home with the lady saying that its OK lipsrsealed

Richards wife no dey chop bottle grin grin grin

I was not talking about morality, whats right or wrong.
When you encourage people not to be themselves because of what society will say or dictates then we have a real big problem. If you don't like me and you show it, I will come to make peace with you, and if that does not work I will find all means to avoid you.
When you don't like me and you pretend that we are best of friends just to go behind and stab me with a knife boy thats worse than a viper and you say thats what the society accepts.
Even if he likes tati he should not show it on national or international TV Thats a pile of horse s%#t.
Thats saying that its bad enough you like her, do what you want to do with her, its OK as far as its not on TV (the pharisees and the Sadducees)
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by baby4u2(f): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2007
GOODBYE TO THIS POST AND BBA2 TILL THE WINNER IS ANNOUNCED. I DON TIRE FOR IMMORALITY AND ITS SUPPORTERS. BUT WHATEVER You GUYS DO MAKE SURE OFFUNEKA SHOULD WIN, WE SHOULD RATHER KEEP A CLEANER THAN DIRTY PEOPLE.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by peppi: 3:06am On Oct 25, 2007
people on the website are really calling for ofunneka's head on a platter come sunday, , mostly because some overzealous people posing as nigerians (or are truly) have finished all the other countries by way of abuse, we need damage control, else, ofunneka might just be answering KB's questions on sunday undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 25, 2007
peppi

u r reacting just as 'they' expect u to react

Haba! do you think a couple of website junkies rep all of africa

Just focus and vote out maureen

The bible tells us that a man who doubts is like a wave of the sea, its neither here or there

Suppot offu to last day( its just thursday remember)
and leave 'dem say' to continue wth their insults
unfortunately insults dont count as votes since they cost nothing
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 5:02am On Oct 25, 2007
Maureen to go

Lets keep voting
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by oluwanisol(f): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2007
Gud Morning my pple
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2007
People, why do you worry? Why do you fret? Maureen is leaving the house on Sunday. We're already scoping out clubs in Kampala to decide where her eviction party will be held. wink And don't worry, Ofunneka will win the money, guaranteed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by oluwanisol(f): 8:11am On Oct 25, 2007
Lawerchap, dat na my prayer, our home chick has to win o n we just have to support her
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2007
hey people morning. Lawyerchap gd to see u
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 8:21am On Oct 25, 2007
I think Maureen needs help!!!
Those calling for Ofu's head are mostly from Uganda and when you look very well, you will notice that it's the same set of people on every thread. Am not worried o. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by oluwanisol(f): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2007
Pls dont use the word think 4 dat Spatula, She needs it (help) badly.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by benit(f): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2007
This is so sad. I do not even want to think that Ofu will walk through the eviction door on Sunday but sad as it may be, it is now a possibility. Other Africans really hate us and I am not surprised about that because Nigerians have not been nice on the BBA forum at all (hard truth). I mean the names calling and insults on other countries was just too much for me to bear. Please and please if you must post, let it not be an insulting one let's see if we can effect a change. It is a crucial moment for Ofunneka sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2007
benit, ofumama aint going nowhere ok?
maureen is so out come sunday

keep voting MAUREEN out!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2007
Benit,
cool ur nerves girl, cheesy Nigerians are not the only ones insulting people on the forum, other countries do that, but don't worry abt those on the forum, just keep voting Maureen out so that the Richiana fans votes can be split into two.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2007
Since the BBA show started, Ofunneka has exhibited rare maturity and decency and I do not think Biggy is going to overlook that. She may be the other side of "beauty" as she is often referred to on BBA Website but really beauty goes beyond that.

They also refer to her as a maid, Cherise (BBA1) copy cat but I know too that somebody that does not have strong desire for clean environment would not clean from day one till date.

I mentioned earlier that Biggie reserves the right to give one of the final 3 the cash prize and on the Board of Big Brother (If there is anything like that) they put a lot of things into consideration; the votes may likely take the highest ratio.

My intuition tells me that a BBA's representative would not be Richard or Tatiana as they disqualified themselves the day they started their adulterous relationship. The reason they are still in the game is because they bring entertainment to some set of viewers, Viewers too are still keeping them there because they may end up “Bumping” who knows.

Richard seem to be a fun loving person and I have always liked his person, it is a pity he had to let his feeling of lust take the better part of him and probably ruin his chances of winning.

Ofunneka has always being the one that is not a couple and she is not envious of those that are or withdraw from them or even longing for someone to pity her, instead she has always been there for others even when there is a rift among the so called couples, now if the Spatula had been the one without a partner like Ofunneka from day one, she would simply have been deranged. Just a few days after Code’s exit and she is already a nutcase. (The Leech). angry

Please let us assist Maureen & Biggy by voting her out this Sunday; I do not think Biggy would want to keep her a moment longer in the house. Whatever is being posted on the BBA website should not deter anyone as only the fretful viewers have been posting negative comments to console themselves.

I see a winner in Ofunneka. (Unless there is mago mago) undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (85) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.