Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (116770 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2007
Ah. Another one? Left and Right? Ojigbi jigbi jigbi ***beating my head a la papa Ajasco****

It is better I leave the stage for the Orihazie so that they can really practice their****.

@ LC
Whatever happened to your initial admonishment.

Exit the house and jammed the door behind
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ hazie,
it's good that you dont drink, keep it up uhn!
@ orikinla
you insulted every Nigerian girls but
As you earlier preached, God be the judge

@ topic
let's keep voting for Ofunneka cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2007
@Spora
Abeg no vex. Lawyers cannot resist it when someone contradicts himself to his own detriment. I'm sorry. Not another word to Orikinla.

@Hazie
It's good that you don't drink. But it was part of the task that the HMs had to drink vodka. They went overboard with the drinking and the shit hit the fan. But technically Ofunneka was abused, that's the long and short of it. I'm tired of repeating myself. And who said saints don't have sexual feelings?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by hazie: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ LC
SO NOW YOU AGREE WITH ME THAT SHE WAS NOT ABUSED BECAUSE AS A SAINT SHE WAS ACTING OVER HER SEXUAL FEELINGS THAT SHE WAS HOLDING FOR SO LONG, UNFORTUNATELY EVRYBODY SAW IT' POOR OFFU I STILL LOVE HER AND GUESS WHAT IM VOTING HER!

BUT SHE WAS NOT ABUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CASE CLOSED.

OFFU FOR THE MOOLA BIG TIME.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2007
@Orikinla

Pleas give it a rest!!!!
We have all acknowledged the fact that what happened on Saturday was appalling and we are also not here to judge but we pray it does not re-occur in subsequent episodes.

I do not think you have any moral justification to start judging or insulting Nigerian Girls, Nobody does!!!!!  angry angry angry
We all watch the Big Brother Reality Show for different reasons;
For some its either the Shower Hour, the task, the Nomination/Eviction or the diary room section, some even wait till late to see if there could be any sex in the house (under the blanket) Whatever you want to see in the Reality show depends on you. Some would even criticise the show fervently but are still ardent viewers of the show.  

I Still thank God that BB had the decency to send in Paramedics/bouncers when they did, it shows they have the interest of the Housemates at heart and for BB to show the viewers the garden when the scene was about to degenerate, it was wishful thinking on their part and also for the Housemates as they were very unconscious, now if they were conscious, do you think BB would show us the garden when they did. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They would gladly show us the entire sordid situation. embarassed

Frankly speaking posting I do not need reply to this but for you to know that Ofunneka is still the best HM to win the Cash Prize and Please Its spelt OFUNNEKA and not [b]OFUNEK[/b]A (You could get sued for that you know.  angry

If you do not like The Big Brother Reality Show and you sincerely own a decoder gladly tune to Trinity Broadcast Station and if this forum disgust you, thank God for Seun's good sense to create a Religion angle where you could share your "highly Chineked" views. They would gladly welcome whatever "Brother Orikinla's" got to say.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ALL
Hey ehhh? Wat is the matter?
LC,Spora,Hazie,Salsera,and all. Please if we say we won't say anything again, and yet we still say something even though it is written in tiny letters We have still said something. Let us TRULYremain silent, jo jo jo cry. Unless u really want to continue to blow ure trumpet and make a mountain out of a molehill,or make an unimportant person famous, then u can continue. But personally i'm tired of reading posts regarding the matter.

Please let us change the subject , and talk about for example "why hasn't Makin hollered at me. In private, and in public, I have not heard from him. I tried to keep it silent, but I can't take it anymore. A girl needs loving embarassed. Before I do wat Richard is doing you people shud help me analyse this siituation o. Cos in this state that i am in now, I am capable of putting myself up for sale, i am capable of putting an ad in the paper saying 'VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!!
TLC,TDH MALE 29 - 35 urgently wanted .Please submit CV to BBA2 forum on Nairaland ASAP,blah blah blah. I am only saying undecided

BACK TO TOPIC
I still don't know wat to make of the moles. I somehow like Ashanti though. I feel she is trying in the execution of her assignment. Victor lipsrsealed
Even I am guilty of spelling Ofu's name wrong, i hope everyone around Africa will get it rite too, cos it wud be a tragedy.
Ofu girl is truly winning. We have to support Ofu to the end, cos as bad as the other HM's were, their country still claimed them, how much more we

Tforever cool

P.S
Please how can i also spell OFUNNEKA boldly and bigger??
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2007
hazie:

OFFU FOR THE MOOLA BIG TIME.

***heaved a big sigh of relief*****

Praise the Lord!
He got converted at last
Pastors dey try no be small.

But another one to go
And that one looks like a cronic sinner.
Orikinla, repent!
For the kingdom of Ofunnemama
is at hand.

Thou shalt waitest not for the rapture
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2007
Ndi:

We all watch the Big Brother Reality Show for different reasons. For some its either the Shower Hour
I hope you don't mean LC and Tommyex?  wink  wink

Ndi:

For some the task
peppi, 9ja4eva, makin and Adechuk my guy  cool  cool

Ndi:

For some its the Nomination/Eviction
May be she means Uche1, Uchetob, Modups, salsera + Spora here  kiss  kiss

Ndi:

For some its the diary room section
oluwanisol, salvage, 9ja4eva and Jjuumaaii (where has she gone sef  cry  cry

Ndi:

Some would even criticise the show fervently but are still ardent viewers of the show.
That should be just born again Hazie and yet to be converted  Orikinla  shocked  shocked

Ndi:

some even wait till late to see if there could be any sex in the house (under the blanket
****whisper****  [size=28pt]Tampico, Tampico and Tampico[/size]  grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2007
@Spora
Spora Spora Spora
how many times did i call u?
Somebody hold me,if not all what ive been witholding against Orinkala and all my enemies shall come descending upon Spora like a ***********&^%$#@@ angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Is it because i like Tommyex more than u, or because i said Adechuks was funnier than u?Hm, Jealousy*singing evi edna's jealousy soundtrack*
Besides in ure village is that how they whisper??Infact let me not start angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2007
***thinking aloud*****
b4 nko.
Has she never heard that a jealous man, is a desperate man. What do you expect when someone's love is turned down. To be praising you? Nay, Lai lai. mba. Tufia! You miss am! What becomes of all my night vigil because of you. The war has just begun! I will not relent until you say yea.

****singing*****
Tampico, Tampico, Tampico
I wan to marry u
Gimme your luv

Gimme your luuuuuuuuuuuuv
Gimme your luv
angry angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Angelgirl(f): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2007
At least we have Zambia on our side:

Read this

[b]' Word From Zambia'-BBA Website

Chisala Chitoshi is Big Brother field representative in Zambia. He shares his thoughts with us on the show and also tells us how people in Zambia feel about the show.

BB: Tell us about your BB experience. How has it been for you working on the show?
Chisala Chitoshi: It has been a little funny because I'm making comparisons. I worked on the first BBA, and now you decide to bring a married man on the show, which is the big talking point.

BB: What is the feeling about the show in Zambia?
Chisala Chitoshi: I think to a large extent most people feel Ofunneka should win. They feel she is a true African woman who handles issues well in the House. Zambia feels the money should go to the most deserving Housemate.

BB: What is the highlight of the show for you?
Chisala Chitoshi: I was looking forward to the moles coming into the show to shake things up, but that has fallen flat. The Housemates are turning the game on them. The show was beginning to get boring with everything revolving around couples in the house. The idea of bringing moles into the House really generated a lot of excitement. I feel the moles were not adequately prepared before coming into the House.

BB: What lessons do you think BB has for Africa?
Chisala Chitoshi: Judging from the voting pattern, it shows in Africa we don't agree on certain principles. We rate entertainment above morals and this is unfortunate.

BB: Any message for BB fans out there?
Chisala Chitoshi: All of us are grateful to the people of Africa for their support, especially to us presenters. It's been a wonderful show. [/b]
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2007
It is only in ure village that a man can ask a girl for her love with an angry face. I miss kini??In ure dreams!
Na by force? don't relent now.
Even if u were the only man on earth, i wud rather dance with the trees, n meet the animals to satisfy my ehem*****
Inshort your CV is hereby REJECTED, NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by oluwanisol(f): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ spora
who says it is only Diary room section i watch? I watch everytin watch able.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by twinstaiye(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2007
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Dalby(m): 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2007
Even if u were the only man on earth, i would rather dance with the trees, n meet the animals to satisfy my ehem*****

If there is anything I havelearnt in life is to never say NEVER lipsrsealed

That I believe was what JONAH said when he was given his first task to NINEVEH. I believe he also said that while under the BOOTH and very angry, but we all know what happened. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by klas(m): 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2007
Ndi:

I Still thank God that BB had the decency to send in Paramedics/bouncers when they did, it shows they have the interest of the Housemates at heart and for BB to show the viewers the garden when the scene was about to degenerate,

Even though this topic is overflogged already, I must disagree with you on the above. The scene had already degenerated and actually ended before the camera shifted to the garden. Richard was already out in the lounge sniffing his finger by that time. Camera only showed the garden to allow paramedics to take care of the girls. BB failed bigtime

Did you people watched Richard partial confession to Ofu today and Ofu reaction to it. OMG. I dread what Ofu may do when she hears the full details. She needs to see a psychologist asap.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by klas(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2007
Just saw this on bigbrother website

While the Housemates play Spinmaster in the Lounge, Richard tells Ofunneka that she kissed him. He brings it up as a joke but it does not go down well with Ofunneka and Tatiana.

You kissed me

Richard tells Ofunneka "You kissed me, you know", to which she replies "Yes, during the evictions." Ofunneka thinks Richard is referring to the pecks the Housemates give one another whenever a Housemate is evicted. Richard presses on, saying "You kissed me on Saturday while we were drunk." Ofunneka does not find this funny.

Get serious

Ofunneka tells Richard that she does not enjoy the joke Richard is playing on her. "Come on, you've got to stop this" she tells him and asks when she kissed him. She mentions that she does not remember anything that happened after their drinking spree last Saturday. Richard tries to explain to her, even going as far as to tell her how the paramedics pulled him away from the ladies.

Ofunneka has had enough of Richard's story and retreats to the toilet to cry. Tatiana gets angry at Richard for saying he kissed Ofunneka.

It's a game

Later, Richard goes up to Ofunneka where she sits on one of the chairs in the Garden and apologises for upsetting her earlier. He says it's only a game and that he was not serious about what he said. Then, he goes to Tatiana and tells her not to be angry with him, "It's only a game" he repeats.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2007
heard she is crying, am sure she is disappointed, she has no idea how far Richiard went with her on Sat but Richard knows.

this is really sad embarassed
Am out of here!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Everbright(f): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2007
how are we voting Landers
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ all,

i hail oh!!!!!!

enough of the ofunneka incident. can we mov eon please? OFUNNEKA for the money, and richard for 2 days at kirikiri
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2007
angry angry angry

Just finished watching the uncut show and the saturday incident was excluded. BB is really scared!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uche1(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2007
Good morning everyone shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2007
@Uche1
Gd Mrng. How was your night.

@all
As you will notice, this topic (i.e. Big Brother Africa 2 (II) is no longer on the home page. Until Seun brings it back, please tell our people that they can get here by following this steps.

1. From the home page, under Entertainment Category, click TV/Movies
2. Under Subject, click Big Brother 2 (II) to take you to the first page or Click the last text following Big Brother 2 (II)e.g. (56) to take you to the  last page where you can contribute.

OR
simply type www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-49369 and pronto you are there.

Do have a nice weekend.

@ Seun
Please bring this topic to the home page for easy access.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by peppi: 10:29am On Nov 03, 2007
ah ahn, guys, no no no, it cant be, we have been relegated to the second page!!

that aside, spora, dont worry God will provide another girl for you, amen, otherwise makin go whoop the humor out of your humorous ass grin

ok, to the show, i wont go into the scriptures like reverend oriki,

but anyway, it seems like ofu didnt realy "know" the extent to which she went on the tragic evening,

either that, or she is covering her tracks( which have ben deeply etched into the memory of all and sundry) grin

i daresay that it was quite audacious of richi to blurt it out like that, not even caring what tati will have to say, ah, what am i saying, the man is cheating on his wife , who tha hell is tati

during the week, biggie asked the housemates to make an advertisement of a holiday getaway resort , using the house as the resort, it went ok sha

then tati is the new head of house and as the head of house during the puzzle tests, she got to be special guest at the "resort"

richi also referred to ashanti as being built like arnold schwarsnegger (excuse the spellin)

then they had a guest chef who came to make them sushi as part of biggie's treat for them (to replace alcohol and other stuff i guess)

ok, thats about it,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 03, 2007
hmmm

we all suspected OFUNNEKA didnt know what happened

Chei!!!

This girl MUST win this MONEY

cos revelation go sele after the finale o!!!!

I don vote yday, I dey vote Again TODAY

PEOPLE for ALL HOMEGIRL'S efforts have been WORTH

VOTE OFUNNEKA

@spora
in fact you are priceless grin grin grin

whats the surprise abt LC, i'm sure i have mentioned it in some of my posts
in fact the ******* incident I learnt about it cos LC called me.

you know we had a NL reunion thread after WEST AFRICAN IDOLS that's where LC, myself and some other NL'rs met
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by texazzpete(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2007
i'm trying to reconcile the passive/dispassionate way you guys are discussing the issue with what really happened.
From what i've read and heard, a fellow Nigerian was sexually assaulted when she was blind-drunk and unaware of what was going on. I'd expect all Nigerians to be up in arms about it, yet all i see is some self-righteus people denouncing the girl and the show, and some people who couldn't care less what happened, as long as it's entertainment.

as for me, i'd advise Ofunneka to forget about the meager $100,000 and sue BBA for loads more for allowing the abuse to continue, and failing to discipline to offender afterwards. Nigerian lawyers should be rubbing their palms in glee now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by peppi: 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2007
last i checked the website, tati's behaviour implies that she is displeased about the kiss that happened with ofu and richi, and she is angry with richard, no word on her reaction to ofu though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2007
kaydee:

Just finished watching the uncut show and the saturday incident was excluded. BB is really scared!

Some people will surely be disappointed (I no mention name o) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2007
@spora

leave tampi alone
u know she likes seeing the EVIDENCE

@texapete
let her get out of the house first
then she can sue, they'll probably settle out of court

doubt there will be anoda BBA for awhile

@all
when are the moles leaving the house
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2007
@ all,

apparently the ofu issue isn't going anywhere as i can see, so i may as well speak my mind. the reason i sympathise with ofunneka is because of her reputation which she has worked so hard to maintain. i know she would not forgive herself when she comes out and realizes the gravity of what went down that night!! but like they say s**t happens.

as much as we all cry rape and sexual assault, if i was richards lawyer, ofu would not win that case easily!! a lawyer can prove that richard was equally drunk, ofunneka seemed to be enjoying herself, and permit me to quote lawyerchap her character may be 'deeply flawed' , would her defence pass the reasonable mans test and blah blah blah. but am not richards lawyer and that is by the way.

i think ofunneka as an adult who has tried so hard to maintain her dignity on the show should have known when to call it quits. she is a graduate of chemistry, is 30 years old and i expect her to know better, as a matter of fact she should have been the one to act as paramedic. but then again, what has happened has happened and everybody has to move on.

@ topic,

have been away from tv and internet all week, so i only got to see the moles yesterday. ashanti was finer in the picture and the victor is not as muscled as i was expecting. so can someone pls tell me if they are achieving their purpose!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2007
Ofu if u no win u try ur best,

Me don vote u tire
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by unit(f): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2007
No matter the out come,naija will forever be proud of offune-mama.
She played the game with the kind of dignity that makes us believe there are still African women with high moral standards.She was homely,motherly,a sister,friend and a therapist to the housemates,could we ask for anyone better?
Nairaland wishes homegirl the very best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (85) (Reply)

Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.