Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

How To Speak To Get Her Aroused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Speak To Get Her Aroused. (1404 Views)

I Get Easily Aroused By Contact With A Lady's Body / Gym Instructor Gets Aroused, While Checking Out A Female Client's Thigh (Photos) / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Speak To Get Her Aroused. by Donshaga(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
You know what immediately makes you super high status in the eyes of hot chicks?

...Ignoring her.

Particularly, ignoring her beauty.

I mean, really not giving a shit.  

So many guys fall all over themselves and act like idiots just because a chick is hot.

It gets really old for her and in no way does it make you attractive.

But if you tease her, or even turn her down...

...It will drive her CRAZY.

You see, unlike 99% of guys, I'm not genuinely attracted to ANY woman until I've already talked to her for a while.

...And that exactly how I want YOU to be.

Here's why...

I've bleeped enough super hot women to know that many of them are undesirable (for reasons other than what they look like).

So if you're a guy who sees a woman and starts feeling all kinds of emotions for her before even talking to her, you're on the wrong track.

You MUST evaluate a woman on more than just looks...

Because if you can resist the urge to put her on a pedestal right away, it will solve a lot of your game issues INSTANTLY.

It gives you the chance to put yourself in the position of being the selector.

And all it begins with knowing exactly what to say to get her aroused.

And here is how
Re: How To Speak To Get Her Aroused. by SunshineSylvia(f): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Alright guys.....come get some lessons here grin
No missed target this year.
Re: How To Speak To Get Her Aroused. by baralatie(m): 12:23am On Jan 03, 2019
la click la bend
Re: How To Speak To Get Her Aroused. by PaulAris: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2019
SunshineSylvia:
Alright guys.....come get some lessons here grin
No missed target this year.
So one of em' finally admits huh...good girl!
Re: How To Speak To Get Her Aroused. by SunshineSylvia(f): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2019
PaulAris:

So one of em' finally admits huh...good girl!
Who no like good thing??

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Groom Tries To Calm His Sidechic After She Showed Up At His Wedding / Newly Created Whatsapp Group For Jokes And Fun / Nigeria Nurse Who Uses Voodoo Lands In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.