Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Story time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story time (402 Views)

Story time / Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4 / Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)…part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story time by DrBasit(m): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
OK
Re: Story time by SilentVboy: 12:02am On Jan 03, 2019
@op, i know u are the one but what other advice do u need?

You don't force love. Love comes naturally. And when it comes to love issues, people have different policies for themselves.

Your babe just told u that she can't marry from that religion then find another babe...

NEXT TIME DO NOT HIDE THINGS FROM YOUR LOVE. BE OPEN .....
Re: Story time by JasonScoolari: 12:04am On Jan 03, 2019
Help us and tell " The Guy" that he messed things up for himself.
"The Guy" ought to know that lies won't last forever.
"The Guy" stands little or no chance to get her back even if she's 32 and seem desperate.

Please if you're close to "The Guy" help us give "The Guy" a resounding slap.

I wish you and "The Guy" well.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Signs You Are Wasting Your Time On Him – Never Ignore #18 / You Are What You Wear Under... / I Am Sorry!! My Bestfriend Snatched My Wife So I Made My Mother Kill His Mother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.