Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry (38547 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / I Don't Like Giving Head, But I Can't Speak Up Cuz I Might Make Her Angry. / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by SunshineSylvia(f): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
DAntivirus:

should we start?
You should know that if we start, I already know that you're out to annoy me and I already developed antibody against it.

So ko le work.. cheesy
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Auladimeji1:
That's good before she stab you with a fork like the story on FP cheesy

Jesus got angry he destroyed those selling in the temple cheesy

God got angry He destroyed mankind cheesy

Who are you not to get angry. This is hypocrisy cheesy

I like your comment!!!smiley
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by luminouz(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dammylois:
LMAO, honestly I never did.... But if I ask for money and he says he doesn't have and I give him that 'I don't believe it' look he'll show me his account balance
Lol....OK.
Hope u give him stuffs too Not stingy
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by blackfase(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Smart guy. This is whats loading....

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by DAntivirus: 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
SunshineSylvia:

You should know that if we start, I already know that you're out to annoy me and I already developed antibody against it.

So ko le work.. cheesy

Lol...

I've started... Hope you're good though?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by badesco(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
The guy has done the right thing if not the pretender would have shown pepper of his life.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Kingzra1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
Katier00:
May be her limits has not been stretch. I don't get angry easily but pretending is far from it
r u d lady ...? grin
Katier00:
May be her limits has not been stretch. I don't get angry easily but pretending is far from it
r u d lady ...?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Fourwinds: 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
Katier00:
i will like to bite you for lips..
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by jidxin(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
AprilSmallWoman:

I dated someone for 7yrs before I finally settled down. He never saw me angry and he had to ask my mum about it. my mom told him I get angry but he never noticed. She told him he will never see me angry because my anger never exceeds 2mins and I'm back to myself. If there's an award for "active smile" I'll always win. I don't even know my breaking point, I've seen life enough not to make me angry and I have a principle I follow. "Anger is short madness, nobody ever made sense while angry." This principle has made me control anger to the point I don't get angry again. so it's possible someone cannot get angry

Cc Randy100

So true. People think it's quite impossible but its not
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by baby124: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
Good move. Relationships are the time you learn conflict management, financial and resource management approach of both parties; religious inclination and beliefs; the type of family and the amount of children you want; what your goals in life are and how well you both can work together. Conflict management is very very important because it can be the difference between a successful and a failed marriage.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
I hate it when ladies pretend so much in relationship, show your true self and if he can't love you for who you are or maybe try to change your bad side, then f**k him.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Silensa(m): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
richard58:

What an amazing woman, but she should have just moved on and no apology, many people don't know what they really want in life, just living to impress others, more like zombies, since I gained religious freedom I don't see any reason why I should get angry over anything no matter how bad it seems(it pays off), the're lots of sadness in the world already
Just enjoy your moments in life staying away from people who aren't worth you.

Yes, enjoying your moments is OK but some people tend to use the time they have for themselves to do quarrel.
Even though u don't have such temperament, it is the purpose truth that there are people out there who can't give in to anger no matter what
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Silensa(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
Humility017:

please can you link me to her...
I will love to know her and possibly marry her...
I am serious please

Lolz, don't know for you oo. Depending on what you want sha
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by SunshineSylvia(f): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
DAntivirus:

Lol...

I've started... Hope you're good though?
As always kiss
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Humility017(m): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Silensa:

Lolz, don't know for you oo. Depending on what you want sha
I want someone of that kind....
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by biggestmanhood(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
lol

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by buchilino(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Isoduwa:

Bros them send you come meet Me?

I nor dey around catch me if you can �

grin RELAX UR COVERED
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Tijay90(m): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
Must these twitter folks lie to drive home a point?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by correctguy101(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
CosmicJames:

She must be a super human for her not to be angry in 3yrs.

I had a similar experience. In my case it was just 4months and I was already worried because we never had a quarrel and my girl wasn't getting angry at anything.

I have to deliberately create a problem and got her really angry. Finally we had a serious quarrel.
Later we resolved it.
Although I felt for her because I made her beg me for a crime she didn't commit.

Is been over 6months, and we've never had another quarrel again since then.

Is true, some people can be really cool.
But 3yrs is too much!

Chai I don die..... undecided

Not everybody gets angry easily. Most people are too broad minded to let some things affect them. If the frustration in 9ja can't break their spirits easily, then they've transcended unto another mental realm, one higher than the whole lot. But careful o, if they break, there's problem especially when they lack restraint.
One must be extremely despicable and ignorant at being despicable to get me angryangry . Again, it all rests on how I choose to react for I still hold it that if I choose not to get mad, I wouldn't. Too pragmatic to not calculate my revenge ')

Well, i don't get angry easily too plusI have restraint else I for don chatter keke, carry boys and guns come waylay you for not sending my new year chicken over angry

Hapi New Year Cosmic Friend. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by TemmyT002(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lmao.
He is either right and afraid that she will show her true colours when he eventually marries her
OR
He is looking for excuse to break up with her anyway.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Silensa(m): 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
Humility017:

I want someone of that kind....

You will surely find but they are rare.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Youngemirald: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
helinues:
One side of a story..
Jejeli waka outta thread
True talk bro. We go later hear the real story
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by chara019: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ray97:
lol. do you blame him, we've seen it here on nairaland front page, how guys come and tell us story of befriending an angel but after marriage she turns to a monster..there was one i met in minna we spoke for few ours. mehn she was too open and friendly to me like i wasn't a stranger i was like if dis one no be angel na scam grin grin grin grin grin.. funny enough she invited me to her house to see her mum just like that... days later when i was going to see her i gave my bro her number in case anything happens to me..lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......
You didn't complete the story na,i was reading with concentration .

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Ayobami7(m): 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
英国加
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
chara019:

You didn't complete the story na,i was reading with concentration .
lol didnt knw som1 was paying attention.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Katier00:

I don de talk am say God created you special and on a special day too. ma one and only crush
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by KingLennon(m): 5:26am On Jan 04, 2019
teefaht:

To be candid with you, that's what most Nigerian men need. Like I used to say "Nigerian men are gullible"
Are you generalising?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Katier00(f): 5:47am On Jan 04, 2019
CosmicJames:

Point of correction:
Not everybody wants to send a mail to @Katier00.
very funny
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by CosmicJames(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2019
correctguy101:

Chai I don die..... undecided

Not everybody gets angry easily. Most people are too broad minded to let some things affect them. If the frustration in 9ja can't break their spirits easily, then they've transcended unto another mental realm, one higher than the whole lot. But careful o, if they break, there's problem especially when they lack restraint.
One must be extremely despicable and ignorant at being despicable to get me angryangry . Again, it all rests on how I choose to react for I still hold it that if I choose not to get mad, I wouldn't. Too pragmatic to not calculate my revenge ')

Well, i don't get angry easily too plusI have restraint else I for don chatter keke, carry boys and guns come waylay you for not sending my new year chicken over angry

Hapi New Year Cosmic Friend. tongue
No vex bros. I have some good packages for you this year.

Happy new year to you too
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by correctguy101(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2019
CosmicJames:
No vex bros. I have some good packages for you this year.
Happy new year to you too
Eyes pilled and wide open cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! / Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? / How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.