Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death (30426 Views)

Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence / Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case / Olamide, Adekunle Gold, Praiz, Do2dtun & Wizkid At OLIC 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by Jettage: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2019
originals1:
Wow and all this while i ve been looking for poison to commit sucide never knew it was at my doorstep cheesy

Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley

Please DON'T, IS there anyway i can be of help. Don't Kill yourself bro

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2019
depression is real. its a no respecter of persons. i know everybody will be shouting "if you are depressed, talk to someone". now here is one... when last did you call or chat with that your friend or buddy that was always cheerful but now is suddenly quiet or that your contact that is always posting weired or funny status or that gee that is always listening to strange or shady music......... it starts from somwer, once you here them complaining about life, dont take it as a choke and laugh it away talk to them dont just hear what they have to say.listen, pay attenton

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2019
h
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by Notatribalist(m): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2019
victorian:

That's true .

Don't expect anyone to help cause like I always say nobody owes anybody anything. It's just by grace we get to meet our helpers sometimes and receive help.

Talk to God about it any problems u are facing . Get closer to God. Open up to him, praise Him and worship Him. Join a Bible believing church, so they can work with you in line with faith and positive vibes. God will then bring helpers your way.

Also Cut yourself away off from negative people, who will dampen your spirit the more. You don't need such people.
The truth is not many people understand what depression is,they sometimes mistake it for sadly. When you're depressed u don't have control over your happiness.in fact when you're depressed you're dead inside of you.sincerely Depression is too bad,just too bad.we really need to do something to help those suffering from it.I speak from personal experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by Jettage: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2019
CuddleBear:
sharrap

He is absolutely correct. Suicide is a vengeance against God,
You aught not to kill what he gave you as gift because of the problems of life
You don't know how he plans to change the circumstances when you least expect,

Most people got to the verge and then something unexpected happened and turned their lives around
Suicide is a rebellion against God,
ungratefulness for life

That energy unfortunately is created by the failure of our government
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by Mycoin(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2019
hope after the suicide he didn't die oh
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by CuddleBear(f): 8:30am On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by jaxxy(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2019
Everybody saying depression is real bt not explaining what it is or how it comes about like its sm abstract deadly or terminal phenomenon.

From what i can observe many people getting depressed or suicidal these days seem to be triggered from simple and explainable issues like financial frustrations, family and relationships issues which can be easily fixed with alil care and attention. They were not even people with Chronic depression history. Sadly people have lost idea and sensitivity on how to care and check up on even their own family and people these days.

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by victorian(f): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2019
Notatribalist:
The truth is not many people understand what depression is,they sometimes mistake it for sadly. When you're depressed u don't have control over your happiness.in fact when you're depressed you're dead inside of you.sincerely Depression is too bad,just too bad.we really need to do something to help those suffering from it.I speak from personal experience

Eeyah sorry about it.
But one advice I wil give to anyone depressed, please cut off from sarcastic, and negative people. Change your friends if their presence is not helping the situation.
I remember how many people, I cut off from through the past years and blocked their numbers. As someone going through depression, such people must stay clear from negative, mockery kind of friends and be with positive kind caring friends.
That's one way out.
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by Hoodbilonia: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2019
beer parlour promise.
bpp
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by kaptaneSaka(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2019
This life is too overrated.... The problem in it is underrated... very complicated world! If not for self control would have committed suicide last year when my ex got married after short time misunderstanding...Since then I realized that this world is shit! and no permanent friends like yourself!
So guys, LOVE YOURSELF FIRST... because people that you think are important to you will survive without you... Create a good time for yourself....Do things that pleases you and God.. Be happy always.
Because Things like:
√ Money
√Woman
√ Lost job
√ Failure in different ways
√ Loneliness
ETC
Are the reasons why people commit suicide...
This is 2019 ....LOVE YOURSELF! And Stay away from bad energy!!!
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by EtherealAnn(f): 8:43am On Jan 03, 2019
Jettage:

Most people got to the verge and then something unexpected happened and turned their lives around
ungratefulness for life

That energy unfortunately is created by the failure o our government
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by pally123: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2019
originals1:
Wow and all this while i ve been looking for poison to commit sucide never knew it was at my doorstep cheesy Abeg, when you reach there, greet my people wey dey that side, especially, my mama. I miss am die!

Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by Jowanson: 8:47am On Jan 03, 2019
originals1:
Wow and all this while i ve been looking for poison to commit sucide never knew it was at my doorstep cheesy

There are 6 million ways to die...all you need is to choose one...
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by Taniaa(f): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2019
Jettage:

ungratefulness for life

That energy unfortunately is created by the failure of our government
They say that your darkest hour comes before your dawn..what if you've been waiting for the "dawn" all your life and still nothing and then you realize another year is here and still nothing

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by onatisi(m): 8:58am On Jan 03, 2019
chukslawrence:
Depression is real.
depression is not an excuse for committing suicide

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by ZoeyJ(f): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by GoldHorse(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2019
From experience, to avoid or get out of depression:

1. Be real. Be your self. Don't fake anything. Don't chase after anybody.
2. Know you are not in a race with anybody. Take your time. Do things at your own pace.
3. Know that you do not owe anybody any explanation for failures (see them as challenges) or success (see them as call for further improvement)

Above all DEPRESSION, MOST OF THE TIME, COMES FROM OUR PERCEIVED SHORTCOMINGS OR INABILITY TO MEASURE UP TO SOMEONE, SOME PEOPLE OR SOCIETY'S STANDARD. THIS IS TOTAL RUBBISH AND NONSENSE! There's no standard! All na wash!

Things like "what will people say", "how will they or him or her look at me", etc are some of the causes of depression.

The earlier the better you start "not sending people" the better your life will be.

PM me if you feel you need someone to help you out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by mechanics(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2019
chukslawrence:
Depression is real.
Sure bro, but with God it's fake
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by GoldHorse(m): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2019
From experience, to avoid or get out of depression:

1. Be real. Be your self. Don't fake anything. Don't chase after anybody.
2. Know you are not in a race with anybody. Take your time. Do things at your own pace.
3. Know that you do not owe anybody any explanation for failures (see them as challenges) or success (see them as call for further improvement)

Above all DEPRESSION, MOST OF THE TIME, COMES FROM OUR PERCEIVED SHORTCOMINGS OR INABILITY TO MEASURE UP TO SOMEONE, SOME PEOPLE OR SOCIETY'S STANDARD. THIS IS TOTAL RU88ISH AND NONS3NS3! There's no standard! All na wash!

Things like "what will people say", "how will they or him or her look at me", etc are some of the causes of depression.

The earlier the better you start "not sending people" the better your life will be.

PM me if you feel you need someone to help you out of it.

3 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by mechanics(m): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2019
Baddiezz:
what are the other ways?
Simple, hope in God.
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by Blackfire(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2019
toydee:

Amen
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by Blackfire(m): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2019
post=74401559:

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

Yoruba people are not known for taking there life, they love life...

Depression is creeping in ,life is becoming strange.
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by millionboi2: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2019
Joromi12:
If u dont have money to feed pls dont dare marry. The society and parents wey dey pressure u no go send u wen he red
God bless you
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by Notatribalist(m): 9:21am On Jan 03, 2019
victorian:

Eeyah sorry about it.
But one advice I wil give to anyone depressed, please cut off from sarcastic, and negative people. Change your friends if their presence is not helping the situation.
I remember how many people, I cut off from through the past years and blocked their numbers. As someone going through depression, such people must stay clear from negative, mockery kind of friends and be with positive kind caring friends.
That's one way out.
Thanks sis..personally I have leanrt how to live like this,so somehow I am used to depression. Like you recommend I don't have friends,and I don't talk to anyone about my predicament anymore...But not everyone can cope like I am coping, hence the high rate of suicide...so let's call on the world to do something to help those who lack the coping skill to cope with depression.
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by chukslawrence(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2019
mechanics:
Sure bro, but with God it's fake
you are right, bro.

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2019
CuddleBear:
sharrap
grin you dey para o... I get u sha.
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by chukslawrence(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2019
onatisi:
Good one
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:24am On Jan 03, 2019
onatisi:
You know nothing. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Shares Epic Throwback Photos / Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Someone Tries To Scam Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.