Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death (30428 Views)

Omotayo, Do2dtun Wife Files For Divorce Over Forced Abortion, Domestic Violence / Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case / Olamide, Adekunle Gold, Praiz, Do2dtun & Wizkid At OLIC 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by mechanics(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
chukslawrence:
you are right, bro.
Thanks bro.
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by GleestarsMag: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVIt39TvBEA

Popular Nigerian DJ XGee Commits Suicide Over Marital Issues
#Djxgee #Bellnaija #LindaIkeji #legit #tundeednut
Two days into the New Year, a Nigerian Disc Jockey (DJ), Seun Omogaji known as DJ Xgee among social circles has committed suicide.Friends and fans are unable to contain their loss after Nigerian DJ DJ XGee allegedly commits suicide.

There are reports that the Lagos-based DJ took sniper insecticide in the early hours of the morning owing to some marital problems he has been having.

In his last note on Instagram, he requested that people wear white rather than black when committing him to mother Earth:

Okay there is a twist to this last respect ppl give to their loved ones when gone ….. Black as signs of sadness ..but in my case please Rock WHITE Cos i love this colour so much . to all have made smiled and to those i have pissed off trust me im only being Human. Enikorewa i love u so much , Eriayo u name sums it all up u are truly d reason for my Joy . Omobolanle ajoke u know i care .. Moradeke my mum may my God heal u and to my in-Laws Stay Blessed Always ❤

Fans who commiserated with the loss on his Instagram page wrote about the dangers of depression, and urged others suffering from the illness to please seek help:

DJ Neptune, a friend of the deceased, was also on the DJ’s page, writing:

You of all people? Always full of life whenever we met. Seun, whatever it was, I just wished you shared it. This one pain me o, I pray God comfort your family and kids.

Comedian Basketmouth, too, shared several photos of himself with the late DJ, writing:

Together…we created some amazing memories, you my friend….you will be missed. I can’t believe that the last time I saw you would be my very last. Rest In Peace blood.

Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by Ayobami7(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
sad
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by xoxocandy(f): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
GleestarsMag:

Two days into the New Year, a Nigerian Disc Jockey (DJ), Seun Omogaji known as DJ Xgee among social circles has committed suicide.Friends and fans are unable to contain their loss after Nigerian DJ DJ XGee allegedly commits suicide.

There are reports that the Lagos-based DJ took sniper insecticide in the early hours of the morning owing to some marital problems he has been having.

In his last note on Instagram, he requested that people wear white rather than black when committing him to mother Earth:

Okay there is a twist to this last respect ppl give to their loved ones when gone ….. Black as signs of sadness ..but in my case please Rock WHITE Cos i love this colour so much . to all have made smiled and to those i have pissed off trust me im only being Human. Enikorewa i love u so much , Eriayo u name sums it all up u are truly d reason for my Joy . Omobolanle ajoke u know i care .. Moradeke my mum may my God heal u and to my in-Laws Stay Blessed Always ❤

Fans who commiserated with the loss on his Instagram page wrote about the dangers of depression, and urged others suffering from the illness to please seek help:

You of all people? Always full of life whenever we met. Seun, whatever it was, I just wished you shared it. This one pain me o, I pray God comfort your family and kids.

Comedian Basketmouth, too, shared several photos of himself with the late DJ, writing:

Together…we created some amazing memories, you my friend….you will be missed. I can’t believe that the last time I saw you would be my very last. Rest In Peace blood.
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by FruitCakes(f): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2019
nawa oh
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by LisaAnne(f): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2019
Jettage:

He is absolutely correct. Suicide is a vengeance against God,
You aught not to kill what he gave you as gift because of the problems of life
You don't know how he plans to change the circumstances when you least expect,

Most people got to the verge and then something unexpected happened and turned their lives around
Suicide is a rebellion against God,
ungratefulness for life

That energy unfortunately is created by the failure of our government
Re: Do2dtun Last Chat With DJ Xgee Before His Death by ZoeyJ(f): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2019
GleestarsMag:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Fires Back At Fan Who Said He Can Never Win An International Award / Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – / AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.