Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. (30365 Views)

Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) / Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Iceman2017(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2019
One stupid girl don do me this before. Walahi! This thing dey pain.
If you haven't experience this, don't come here and Blane the guy.. Some girls are just wicked especially Abuja babes
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by collitexnaira(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2019
What is so special about her nude pics, is it better than the ones i see on xvideos

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by KingThreatzz: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2019
A real scammer wont send you her nude picture. it's someone else's nude picture that has been shared on many other online groups that was shared to you. Also if he never spoke to the contact on phone, no be babe oooo. Na man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by OyiOtukpo: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2019
I'm yet to know why people take their nudes and store in gadgets. Like...is it not what you see in the mirror whenever you want? Or they go down on themselves with their own nude pictures?
Those that send to people, don't you learn? Many have fallen to their ruin for this and you still do this. Your case cannot be different with that guy that requested. Please let our nudes remain between us and at most, mirrors. That's why they're called "PRIVATE PARTS".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Jabioro: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2019
Publicised her nude,either she give your money or not you started to victimised her.lf you fail, you are not old enough to be called a man then.FOOOOOOL
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by InSanety: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2019
IamD18:
I won't condem the lady because it's normal for them to do stupid things for a guy because of money.

The problem is that even if she returns his 6k, he will still blackmail her to sleep with him with the nudes. And after sleeping with him, he will start extorting money from her using her nudes.

I don't support premarital sex, but I think a better way for her to control this damage is to invite the guy over to her place for security reasons, fvck him and get his own nudes. With that, she can stop the guy from further blackmail.

Most men cannot withstand the emotional trauma because they are not used to public disgrace and condemnation.
lol....so, she should knack on top nudes, like say everything no go blow over eventually.

People full sextape dey internet, dem still dey rock life. Current US First Lady has her nudes on the internet, but dem no born any baga to yarn opata for her corner

Let him release the nudes, after a month at most, nobody go even remember the girl name talk less her nudes. There should be consequences for one's mistakes and you cannot erase it by knacking, she should face her own. Next time she no go do foolish sex video with any bunkum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Ubdavis(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2019
Give her 24 hours to make refund or u unleash the mayhem. Stupid girl .
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2019
highpriestess:
He should be arrested asap.
Lazy idiotic fool fooling himself around.
he should be arrested while the scammer walks free? your brain must have been used for Christmas rice.
op follow this up and upload the nude here when they got released

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by megareal: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2019
How is he even sure the girl is not a guy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Kingpunter: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2019
Join Creebhills TV for entertainment gists and trends. Stay updated. Be the first to know before your friends. Creebhills TV holds the following: Trending Gists, latest songs, Savage responses, Funny Memes, Funny Videos, Trivia (With an award attached), Giveaways, Poems, Dry jokes and lots more. Just hit the link below �
https:///2348117012111?text=Hello!%20%20I%20would%20like%20to%20join%20Creebhills%20TV.%20My%20name%20is
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Wale2593(m): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:
Guy don do warm up, take many energizer with the hope of playing 120 Min only for the girl to chop his eye grin This kind thing dey pain enta marrow tongue
That girl na Amaka
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 03, 2019
All the energy he is using to bark like a dog can be used the do something more productive.

Common 6k. Tueh!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2019
Sellfish:
How is he even sure that the nude pics she sent him is hers?

Bros, just look for the nearest ashewo joint and ejaculate your konji and stupidity away grin

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale
they must have done video call. some ladies are brainless
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 03, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Some ladies won't stop this nude stuff.... Aunty, for your peace and dignity,pay him his 6k... And to the young man, don't use the lady's nude to blackmail her....
It’s Natural for LADIES not to have sense.
It should surprise you when you see one that has sense.
Furthermore, RESPECT that one keenly.
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Reelmii: 11:37am On Jan 03, 2019
if na me be the girl, I will not return the money

let the guy display the pictures.... na him go tire

afterall there are so many women posing unclad to take selfi

even kim kadeshian has once had her nude picture on line

so what is the big deal

because the guy will keep using that picture to torment the girl even after paying the money

made the babe just bone him side, let him use the picture to masturbate

but ladies, anytime u want to send a nude picture, dont snap ur face
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by frozen70(f): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2019
Nonsense

Just 6000 you want to expose your sex chat and the content to the public

Go ahead and expose it,
It's not a big deal

I don't think you are qualified yet to handle relationships with its up and down

Is that money up to what normal guys use to spend, and even have patience when toasting a lady

So if she had visited you,

You would have bleeped the hell out oh her transport fare through and flow of 12,000 and its possible you won't even dash her anything to appreciate her coming.

Best option for you,
go to your village and pick a mumu, it won't cost you any kobo to be bleeping her

Stingy nigga

You want to kill your self because of rent of one room

You better take it as a burnt offering and try elsewhere

Mtcheew
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by adonaimart(m): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2019
Lesson learnt: keep ur word.
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by jeff1607(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2019
sometimes it's not just the money or value of what was sent out of love and trust, most times is the feeling of being taken for granted and seen as a fool and tool when actually your heart goes out for that person.

makes one feel like an idiot

but we do stupid things when in love
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by holicupp(m): 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
oya na we are waitin 4 d pics 2 show
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by patrickcollins: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Very senseless man!

You will only make her trend!
As Chidimma the Cucumber is trending
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by MrBati(m): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Codes151(m): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
He’s very stupid! U sent money she job u na u be the first?

Post her pic and u will visit Sango for restructuring of your brain.. hediot.

She even try Dey send u pics! U no get Vaseline!?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
EVILFOREST:

It’s Natural for LADIES not to have sense.
It should surprise you when you see one that has sense.
Furthermore, RESPECT that one keenly.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Totoch: 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
The both of you need to check your brains..what level of stupidity is this?! Adults behaving like toddlers everywhere. Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by WarriFirstBorn(m): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sellfish:
How is he even sure that the nude pics she sent him is hers?

Bros, just look for the nearest ashewo joint and ejaculate your konji and stupidity away grin

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale
He got them from the sex video they had together. She didn't send him her photos. As the video session was going on, he was screen shotting them.
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by chigoizie7(m): 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
So, let me get this straight, everyone is calling thus guy all sorts of name.

Can any of u all tell me how yahoo boys do romance scam?

And it is considered a crime right?

Why not call for the young lady's arrest?
Under naija laws and some nations laws , romance scam is a crime. She should be arrested by the efcc.

Crime is crime no matter how much is involved.

6k small , but was obtained through false pretence.
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Yoighaman(m): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
If you have ever been scammed in whatsoever way, you'd know how painful it is. Ask me for a N100k and I'd willingly dash or lend you if I've got free money at that moment but scam me N1k and all hell would let loose, I'd do everything within my means to get that money back. Return the 1k and beg me for N10k, I can still give you....Don't you ever scam me, I hate it.

The guy in question should give a deadline with no jokes, if she doesn't comply, release the nude pix and in style...one after the other...what rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by g4gerald: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
simplyOJ:
Only these ladies will never learn. Don't send any one your nude! Don't!! Don't!!!...but No.

Just @kingofalligbo have said, the supposed lady may just turn out a guy currently chewing on chinchin waiting for the guy to expose the nude.
Oga chill nd wise up, who told u d pictures she sent was hers, nd how are u sure d video calls was not staged-played? na street d gal run am. He's even lucky dat its jst 6k. Make d guy go rest abeg. He shud be wise nxt time.
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by DerideGull(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
highpriestess:
He should be arrested asap.
Lazy idiotic fool fooling himself around.

Please stop it. The dude is far from idiotic laziness. All the threats and pictures are the tools of the business, shady or not. The lady should either put up according to the deal or return the money. There must be trust in every human endeavor. Nigeria is a shithole because of lack of trust and unity too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faces Of Kidnappers Terrorizing Cross River State (see Photos) / SS2 Student Stabbed To Death In Lagos During A Football Match / Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.