Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris (27416 Views)

Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) / Bishop Kukah Joins Cultural Dance Troupe In His Home Town (Video) / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Friend01(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
Beremx:
Any attempt by you and your fellow Islamic terrorist friends in MURIC to destabilize Nigeria with your religious extremism and fanaticism will be destroyed.

Bunch of head slamming and ass hanging terrorists !!
Call me or us all you want,we will keep telling you to stop poking your noses into our business.

And sorry to disappoint you sis,I and the rest of us are not going any where soon and you better deal with that.
And we will not stop terrorizing you with the truth.

You think you got words?
You ain't seen nofin yet.

You are all bunch of rag tag, Pinocchio-nosed overzealous idiots who have a problem with people who won't contort to your stupid ideals you call salvation.
I just want you to say more and I will unleash hell on you

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
is it because of religion that some persons want to devour themselves with hatred..... SMH, do my own, you do your own....Let peace reign. Simple!!!

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Ayobami7(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
好朋友
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Mccullum: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
bot101:

Stupidity is not a disease...its a curse!!!

... What a pity because common sense is not common any way, that's why I consider as slowpoke.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by julioralph(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
This man again
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by MrMoney55: 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
you lie ur not a christian i know you
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians have an over bearing attitude and our hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. There are millions of poor Christians in the country yet the priority of Kukah is to convert Almajiris to Christianity under the guise of providing help in order to shade the Muslims in future. How many of we hypocritical Christians can allow our children to be helped by Muslim organizations? Muric is very right on this one. We Christians should set our priorities right and stop heating up the polity. We really need to learn a lot from our Muslim brothers sad
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
backnbeta:

You will become a Christian someday by God's grace...you will preach in the name of that Jesus that you hate so much...yes, God will touch you in due time.

Really?

Will he preach these verses too??

Mathew 10:34 - 35

Do not think that I have come to bring
peace to the earth. I have not come to bring
peace, but a sword. For I have come to
set a man against his father, and a daughter
against her mother, and a daughter-in-law
against her mother-in-law.

Luke 19:27

But those enemies of mine who did not want
me to be king over them--bring them here and
kill them in front of me.'"

GoTv come and see what they want you to preach oo...

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by MexManuel(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Can we in conjunction with the Catholic church build an avenue (just like what Trump is doing for the border wall ) in which we can raise enough fund and support to see that every Almajiris get proper education.

MURIC, through the mouth of Ishaq is utterly insensitive and with goals that's are terribly unsustainable.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Firebomber: 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Friend01:

Just look at the effrontery in your statement :''...the Rev will help those poor brothers and nothing can you fool do about it.''
I hope you will be humble enough to see the hypocrisy in your statement?
Have any Muslim or even a known cleric offered to help you baby factory sisters in the south east?
And you want to force some bunch of "little terrorists " to accept help they or their parents never asked for ? Is he not afraid?
But no; Anything that can be done to spite us to show we are sub humans is okay as far as it paints us as some good-for-nothing humanoids.
Do. I blame you.

If you care to know,tell your overzealous Reverend to help the poor Christians in the middle belt and let him stop playing this neo-colonial card .It did not work then and I believe it won't and never work now.

lol.. another hopeless comment coming from a braindead Muslim.

well just a question.

is the Reverend from North or South?

foolish set of people, who told you that SE is filled with baby factory, is that the lie your useless imam was feeding you? why don't you take your time and travel to SE maybe you will see your so called baby factory there.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Ubenedictus(m): 9:19am On Jan 04, 2019
hardeytarhyour:

We must play politics of Religion because Christians won't train this children and still remain them practice their initial religion any more,,

South West are not in, Nor he is Profraudsor as you claim As far as the matter is islamic affair,
In islam we're brotherhood we doesn't separate ourselves because we using D same book, and our other Practices is D Same.
Kukah have devil plan against Nothern muslims
this is most rev kukah a catholic bishop not just anyhow person.

Catholics will certainly proclaim their faith in their schools but they are expressly forbidden from imposing it on others, especially on children who are not Catholics.
This is the Vatican guideline for catholic schools.

Not all students in Catholic schools are members of the Catholic Church; not all are Christians. There are, in fact, countries in which the vast majority of the students are not Catholics - a reality which the Council called attention to. (6) The religious freedom and the personal conscience of individual students and their families must be respected, and this freedom is explicitly recognized by the Church.(7) On the other hand, a Catholic school cannot relinquish its own freedom to proclaim the Gospel and to offer a formation based on the values to be found in a Christian education; this is its right and its duty. To proclaim or to offer is not to impose, however; the latter suggests a moral violence which is strictly forbidden, both by the Gospel and by Church law. (cool
PART ONE
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2019
Friend01:

What has Islām done?
You can't and you won't know since your hallelujah hypocrisy won't make you see beyond bigotry.

We don't need this kind of help.

If he wants to help let him do. it through Muslim NGOs.

You think we Muslims like. announcing to. the world what we have done and all that like you Christians do.?

The issue is none of your business in the first place.

Even in the largely moslem Northeast where terrorism is rife, what you find there are Christian organizations providing succor to the people.

Why hasn't this useless Prof organized people like you to move over to Borno to give relief materials to your brothers and sisters in various idp camps there?

Just making noise upandan the whole place.

How much relief materials have the Sultan and the various emir's littering the North provided to the people who are internally displaced?

By their fruits we shall know them.

Churches are giving donations that help the poor and the needy, Islam is creating more terrorists for the world to deal with.

If you like pray more than 5 times a day to your moon god Allah, it makes no difference if you can't do unto others what you want others to do unto you.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by cheruv: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians have an over bearing attitude and our hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. There are millions of poor Christians in the country yet the priority of Kukah is to convert Almajiris to Christianity under the guise of providing help in order to shade the Muslims in future. How many of we hypocritical Christians can allow our children to be helped by Muslim organizations? Muric is very right on this one. We Christians should set our priorities right and stop heating up the polity. We really need to learn a lot from our Muslim brothers sad
So much for a born again Christian... Abeg shift!!

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Ubenedictus(m): 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
MexManuel:
Can we in conjunction with the Catholic church build an avenue (just like what Trump is doing for the border wall ) in which we can raise enough fund and support to see that every Almajiris get proper education.

MURIC, through the mouth of Ishaq is utterly insensitive and with goals that's are terribly unsustainable.
probably the best comment so far
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Asu015(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
madridguy:
MURIC should go back to the Holy Qur'an and read what Allah SWT said to the prophet about spreading ISLAM through HIKMAH and MOHEEZA. I think Bishop Matthew Kukah understand the Qur'an even better than the MURIC director.

We cannot continue having millions of able men, children under Al Majiri system.

Every Muslim group should start the Dawah and seek for support from the Muslim billionaires in Nigeria.

So we should entrust 10 million allege almajiri muslims to a bishop

And you call yourself a muslim

After Allah warned us from trusting the disbelievers

Kukah himself didnt annoy me the way u did

pls next time dont comment in a religious sensitive post

lets leave it for learned ones
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by madridguy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
You don't quote me next time if you cannot say the truth. Why keeping over 10 million without proper education and care at the detriment of the society?

Asu015:
So we should entrust 10 million allege almajiri muslims to a bishop

And you call yourself a muslim

After Allah warned us from trusting the disbelievers

Kukah himself didnt annoy me the way u did

pls next time dont comment in a religious sensitive post

lets leave it for learned ones
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Asu015(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
gare:
Prof Please keep quiet, have not seen the Almalajaris before, do you think the moslem up north care about them, it took a Southern and Christian President to build schools for them up north, so allow Fr kukah carry out his plans, you have seen them all this while and never made any plan, but run your mouth from pillar to post.

It is very obvious you form part of those destroying this country
the way you southerners exaggerate this almajiri is disturbing

pls come to the north and see for urself

They are neither emaciated nor starved

They hardly go round begging for food nowadays

Kukah must be crazy to think that muslims will entrust a single almajiri to him

And he should tell us where he obtained the 10 million figure
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by gare(f): 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Asu015:
the way you southerners exaggerate this almajiri is disturbing

pls come to the north and see for urself

They are neither emaciated nor starved

They hardly go round begging for food nowadays

Kukah must be crazy to think that muslims will entrust a single almajiri to him

And he should tell us where he obtained the 10 million figure

Ask him I believe he is close to you up north
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Asu015(m): 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
madridguy:
You don't quote me next time if you cannot say the truth. Why keeping over 10 million without proper education and care at the detriment of the society?

And how will handing them over to a disbeliever solve the issue

i ve been in the north for more than two decades

the almajiris arent upto 5 million.

hmm i wonder where u live in the country

surely not in the north

open the qur an and read the following verses

suratuz zumar chapter 39 verse 17 and 18

suratul maidah chapter 5 verse 51
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by madridguy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
Can you point out Quran verse/chapter that supported Al Majiri system we are practicing?

Asu015:
And how will handing them over to a disbeliever solve the issue

i ve been in the north for more than two decades

the almajiris arent upto 5 million.

hmm i wonder where u live in the country

surely not in the north

open the qur an and read the following verses

suratuz zumar chapter 39 verse 17 and 18

suratul maidah chapter 5 verse 51
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Asu015(m): 12:16am On Jan 05, 2019
madridguy:
Can you point out Quran verse/chapter that supported Al Majiri system we are practicing?

Ofcourse there is none

but tell me where almajiri schl is forbidden in qur'an

I'm sure u hv graduated from sec schl, tell me a verse abt it in qur'an.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Friend01(m): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
5thElement:

Even in the largely moslem Northeast where terrorism is rife, what you find there are Christian organizations providing succor to the people.

Why hasn't this useless Prof organized people like you to move over to Borno to give relief materials to your brothers and sisters in various idp camps there?

How much relief materials have the Sultan and the various emir's littering the North provided to the people who are internally displaced?

Churches are giving donations that help the poor and the needy, Islam is creating more terrorists for the world to deal with.

If you like pray more than 5 times a day to your moon god Allah, it makes no difference if you can't do unto others what you want others to do unto you.
5thElement:

5thElement:

The problem I have with you folks is that you think everything revolves around.
You have this arrogant attitude of saying what stays and what goes and it is a very bad attitude.

If Islām were producing terrorists as you claimed, why are your people always quick to run to Dubai or UAE to celebrate anything even when it is nothing or go on vacations? why?
Because UAE happens to be a Muslim country infested with terrorism?
When you are through with drunkenness for lies let me know.

Let's leave that aside. Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world and I have not heard any terrorists activity for close to three decades of my existence. Malaysia which has a large Muslim population is also there where your people run to, but they happen not to be breeding terrorists like you claimed.

You don't see these ones to cite as examples nay;you are too blind to see where your ought to see.

Know this, no matter how much you try to paint us as devils or his advocates we can NEVER be morally bankrupt as you people no matter how you look at it.
Northeners maybe having some crisis in developing certain aspects of their lives due to transparency and good leaders which is also plaguing us as a country in almost every state, but they can not be as bad on a social scale compared to you people.

You people claim civilization yet you lynch and burn people to death.

Your women walk round almost naked as in, you can see the contours of their private part despite 'Christ in their life' .

Your boys are into fraud.

Your boys engage more in ritual activities which is almost nil in the north (I have not heard of ritual activity in the north if you have, please produce the link) .

I can go on and on detailing everything you suffer from that does not get any mention because you have taken what is abnormal to be normal .

Do I need to say more?let me rest joor.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by diadem10: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
Friend01:
[code][/code]

The problem I have with you folks is that you think everything revolves around.
You have this arrogant attitude of saying what stays and what goes and it is a very bad attitude.

If Islām were producing terrorists as you claimed, why are your people always quick to run to Dubai or UAE to celebrate anything even when it is nothing or go on vacations? why?
Because UAE happens to be a Muslim country infested with terrorism?
When you are through with drunkenness for lies let me know.

Let's leave that aside. Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world and I have not heard any terrorists activity for close to three decades of my existence. Malaysia which has a large Muslim population is also there where your people run to, but they happen not to be breeding terrorists like you claimed.

You don't see these ones to cite as examples nay;you are too blind to see where your ought to see.

Know this, no matter how much you try to paint us as devils or his advocates we can NEVER be morally bankrupt as you people no matter how you look at it.
Northeners maybe having some crisis in developing certain aspects of their lives due to transparency and good leaders which is also plaguing us as a country in almost every state, but they can not be as bad on a social scale compared to you people.

You people claim civilization yet you lynch and burn people to death.

Your women walk round almost naked as in, you can see the contours of their private part despite 'Christ in their life' .

Your boys are into fraud.

Your boys engage more in ritual activities which is almost nil in the north (I have not heard of ritual activity in the north if you have, please produce the link) .

I can go on and on detailing everything you suffer from that does not get any mention because you have taken what is abnormal to be normal .

Do I need to say more?let me rest joor.
Most of the ritualist were muslims though. The alhaji, alfa and Imams are actually the ritualist. There was nothing like ritualist in Yorubaland until our people started going to mecca.
The recent herdsmen kidnappers are Fulani muslim.
Muslim women in the north are the one with vvf symptoms due to their promiscuity or the pervert leering at them.

Let's not even mention their terrorism inclination.

Lastly, Mohammed was no different from the above. He embodied all these.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Friend01(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
diadem10:

Most of the ritualist were muslims though. The alhaji, alfa and Imams are actually the ritualist. There was nothing like ritualist in Yorubaland until our people started going to mecca.
The recent herdsmen kidnappers are Fulani muslim.
Muslim women in the north are the one with vvf symptoms due to their promiscuity or the pervert leering at them.

Let's not even mention their terrorism inclination.

Lastly, Mohammed was no different from the above. He embodied all these.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage / Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN / Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Church Begins Saturday Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.