Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,602 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris (27423 Views)

Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) / Bishop Kukah Joins Cultural Dance Troupe In His Home Town (Video) / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Beremx(f): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2019
What the MURIC terrorist is simply saying is that the almajiris will be trained by Boko Haram. Rev. Fr. Kukah should save his money helping only Christians.

I am in support of the MURIC terrorist. grin

5 Likes

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by IsaAbubakar: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2019
Beremx:
What the MURIC terrorist is simply saying is that the almajiris will be trained by Boko Haram. Rev. Fr. Kukah should save his money helping only Christians.

Assalamualaikum my dear kiss
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

I hope you're taking good care of awa boy

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Racoon(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2019
HigherEd:

The greatest problem I have with Islam is the ability to colonise a person intellect in totality. Kukah is a Nigerian seeking to educate Nigerian kids who happens to be called almajiri.

These fools only now remembered the need to help almajiri simply because they see Christian missions now taking the initiative. If it were up to them, they don't really give a damn about those kids.

And when those brainwashed kids are recruited into boko haram MURIC won't remember to tell them to only kill Muslims, . Muric won't remember to tell government not to deploy christian soldiers to go and die in the front line against book haram. They won't tell them not to vote in elections that concern or include christians.

So the way I see it if we Christians in Nigeria want to live a peaceful life then we must be ready to give the almajiri the western education the Northern oligarchy is so afraid of. Western education brings liberty, emancipation from religious indoctrination, global perspectives, cross fertilization of knowledge, scientific advancement and so much more.
Brilliant.More Grace sir.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by obailala(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2019
This thing called MuRIC and it's leader who's even meant to be a prof, every act and statement that comes out of their stables is always shockingly senseless. shocked

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Beremx(f): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2019
IsaAbubakar:

lol. Happy New Year bloodykiller. grin

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by zahratayyab: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2019
nice sharing its amazing thanks http://www.siyasat.pk/dunya-news-live.php
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by toolovely(m): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians have an over bearing attitude and our hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. There are millions of poor Christians in the country yet the priority of Kukah is to convert Almajiris to Christianity under the guise of providing help in order to shade the Muslims in future. How many of we hypocritical Christians can allow our children to be helped by Muslim organizations? Muric is very right on this one. We Christians should set our priorities right and stop heating up the polity. We really need to learn a lot from our Muslim brothers sad

i doubt if you are a church goer not to talk of a born again christian. its obvious you are a muslim.

8 Likes

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by obailala(m): 10:03am On Jan 03, 2019
GoTV:
sad [s]Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians have an over bearing attitude and our hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. There are millions of poor Christians in the country yet the priority of Kukah is to convert Almajiris to Christianity under the guise of providing help in order to shade the Muslims in future. How many of we hypocritical Christians can allow our children to be helped by Muslim organizations? Muric is very right on this one. We Christians should set our priorities right and stop heating up the polity. We really need to learn a lot from our Muslim brothers[/s] sad
This must be one of the proteges of the akintola man...

Oga, a sensible and good Christian or Muslim does not care about the tribe, race or religion of who he helps. If as a Christian, I see very poor homeless people around my house everyday but I ignore them on the excuse that they aren't Christian, that simply means I am no Christian.

For ypu to actually support the trash spewed by the crazy professor, it already speaks volumes of who you are - a confused human!

7 Likes

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by obailala(m): 10:06am On Jan 03, 2019
toolovely:

i doubt if you are a church goer not to talk of a born again christian. its obvious you are a muslim.
He isn't even a Muslim either... Good Muslims I know dont care about your religion when they want to help you... That guy you quoted is just an anarchist and potential terrorist. By their reasoning ye shall know them!

4 Likes

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by id911(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians have an over bearing attitude and our hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. There are millions of poor Christians in the country yet the priority of Kukah is to convert Almajiris to Christianity under the guise of providing help in order to shade the Muslims in future. How many of we hypocritical Christians can allow our children to be helped by Muslim organizations? Muric is very right on this one. We Christians should set our priorities right and stop heating up the polity. We really need to learn a lot from our Muslim brothers sad

Imam Nurudeen Balogun Farukabdulmutalab my long time friend, why are you always doing this on every religious thread? I thought you would change this new year, please do okay?

9 Likes

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by PapalsBull(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2019
[s]
IsaAbubakar:

[/s]
Trash.
Happy New Year Bloodkiller grin
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by IamJames: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2019
Why did the idiot wait until now to tell Northern leaders to prioritize the welfare of almajiri children?
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by PapalsBull(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2019
[s]
Blackfire:
Yoruba people ....

Shioooor.
[/s]
Grown up man like,. Shame no dey catch you?
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Blackfire(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2019
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
Grown up man like,. Shame no dey catch you?

Shame no dey catch that your egbon way dey disgrace you all

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Sirjamo: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2019
Biety:
Mad man.

He'll rather prefer seeing them suffer instead of a christian helping them for fear they may be converted to christians.
He surely sees nothing wrong that the northern elites are recruiting Almajiris into Boko haram. Useless being that should be baned from speaking to the public.
Has he finish training Christian children?

The kind of poverty that's in the middle belt, especially southern Kaduna where kukah comes from cannot be eradicated in a hurry, why can't he go and help his own people first before helping others if there's no christianization motive?
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by mushystuff: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2019
GoTV:

You are no Christian, just hush! If u were u would know that the welfare of these almajiri urchins should far outweigh any religious considerations. It takes a hateful bigot to reason the way you do...

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Blackfire(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2019
PapalsBull:
[/s]
You have been screaming Yoruba people on almost every thread even when Yoruba is not mention.
Grow up, man. You're 40+ and still behaving like a kid.

Isaak akitola is a charlatan.
Kiss the truth
grin

Weyrey you be.... Heehehehehehe .
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by celeiyke: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2019
Smart guy. He wants to play a major role, he thinks he can make money from this. Again, will he say this if the almajiri are from his ethnic group?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by IsaAbubakar: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2019
[s]
PapalsBull:

Trash.
Happy New Year Bloodkiller grin
[/s]
trash

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Yorubasareslave: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2019
Ishaq is a boko haram in the making.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Friend01(m): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2019
From all the quotes I have read so far, only GoTv has said the truth while other zombies are busy insulting their dull thinking not the prof.
I may disagree with certain things the prof use say in some. of his stance, but he is 110% spot on on this.
It is only those bigots and intolerant fools who lack critical thinking like a cursed cynics that would not read properly to comprehend the Prof's view.
let Kukah help. his fellow Christians who need it more.
If he is so concerned about the plight of the almajiri system let him do that through Muslim NGOs not this smoke screen he is trying to employ "win more souls for Christ. "
We are too smart for this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Friend01(m): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2019
daddyp76:
Ishaq Akintola is not a problem to Yoruba nation and if he have evil plans against Christian in this country he will die.....

Did you read the post at all?
I wonder if some of you leave your brains behind before talking.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Friend01(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2019
HigherEd:
Well Nigeria is a secular country and evangelization is not a crime. If the parents of the Almajiri kids consent to their kids being schooled by a Christian mission then to hell with muric.

No be secular country, na circular federation.
I wonder if you 'secularization ' would allow Muslims educate Christian children?
You people are just bunch of hypocrites parading yourselves as tolerant and concerned individuals.
FYI- Nigeria is multi-religious country not a secular country.
Go check the meaning of the word 'secular' and see where you are wrong.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by dododawa1: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2019
SweetJoystick:
To kill this man just dey hungry me
not all Boko Haram are Muslim
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Friend01(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2019
Beremx:

If a lady speaks like this I am wondering the kind of children she will be upbringing.
If you can't read, can't you think? if can't think, can't you at lest comprehend? If you can't do any of these can't you simply keep shut instead of letting out that sewage from that hole in your face.

MURIC has become is a terrorist body because they don't sing and shout hallelujah and hosana? isn't it?

The day I see one reasonable Christian make a reasonable comment that is the day I will praise God endlessly for giving you people brain.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2019
GoTV:

You are very ignorant.

How many Christians allow themselves to be cannon fodders for terrorists inspite of their poverty?

Maybe you aren't aware that the elite Moslems of the south west where this same idiotic professor hails from send their children to Catholic mission schools because that's where you get the best primary and secondary education in the country. Schools like Louisville, Loyola Jesuit, St Louis etc.

Now because we are talking of poverty stricken kids he's opening his maggot-infested mouth. I wonder if he all he studied was Islamic studies in some backwater moslem compound before he was given a professorship.

He won't help the poor orphan kids yet he won't allow others to. Tie mortar around his neck and throw him in the deep sea already.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Friend01:
From all the quotes I have read so far, only GoTv has said the truth while other zombies are busy insulting their dull thinking not the prof.
I may disagree with certain things the prof use say in some. of his stance, but he is 110% spot on on this.
It is only those bigots and intolerant fools who lack critical thinking like a cursed cynics that would not read properly to comprehend the Prof's view.
let Kukah help. his fellow Christians who need it more.
If he is so concerned about the plight of the almajiri system let him do that through Muslim NGOs not this smoke screen he is trying to employ "win more souls for Christ. "
We are too smart for this.

and what is wrong with winning more souls for Christ?

I'd rather allow my soul to be won for Christ than be blown up by terrorists who are only good at strapping bombs on the bodies of children and women while shouting Allahu Akbar and sitting in the comfort of their tents.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sirjamo:
Has he finish training Christian children?

The kind of poverty that's in the middle belt, especially southern Kaduna where kukah comes from cannot be eradicated in a hurry, why can't he go and help his own people first before helping others if there's no christianization motive?

Almajiri kids provide a constant and continuous source for suicide bombing for Jihadists. If they are educated they probably will have other options instead of being lured by the prospects of having sex with 77 virgins in heaven.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Beremx(f): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
Friend01:

If a lady speaks like this I am wondering the kind of children she will be upbringing.
If you can't read, can't you think? if can't think, can't you at lest comprehend? If you can't do any of these can't you simply keep shut instead of letting out that sewage from that hole in your face.

MURIC has become is a terrorist body because they don't sing and shout hallelujah and hosana? isn't it?

The day I see one reasonable Christian make a reasonable comment that is the day I will praise God endlessly for giving you people brain.
MURIC fanatic spotted. Don't worry, very soon you and your fellow terrorist brother Ishaq Akintola will face the music.

Ndi ara

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Friend01(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
5thElement:

and what is wrong with winning more souls for Christ?

I'd rather allow my soul to be won for Christ than be blown up by terrorists who are only good at strapping bombs on the bodies of children and women while shouting Allahu Akbar and sitting in the comfort of their tents.

I knew a dullard like you would crawl out of that hole to say something.
Abeg, SWERVE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN / Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Church Begins Saturday Worship / Canada Wonderland Park- Nairalander Experience: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.