Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS) (5015 Views)

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS) by Donshaga(m): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2019
Has this ever happened to you?

You’re out at the bar, or sitting at restaurant, or hanging out outside…

And some cute girl makes eye contact with you.

You think to yourself:

“Is she looking at me? Is this an opportunity to approach?

There's just something about her-her beauty, her style, her whole vibe... and you immediately imagine how awesome it would feel to be with her.

Then you're like,

Oh crap… what do I say?

I don’t want to sound like a weirdo trying to hit on her…

But I don’t want to sound weak and corny either…

Dammit! She’s leaving sad

I missed my chance…”

Bro-beans, we can NOT let that happen to you any longer.

So here’s exactly what to do when you catch her staring at you like that:

First, do something that FORCES her to react to you…

Like wave at her, or make a silly face, or give her the good ol’ head-nod.

So you know she was looking at YOU and not someone else.

Then you have a green light to go over and say the most killer line of all time:

“So I noticed you checking me out and I was scared if I didn’t come over and say hi you might follow me home later.”

Boom - now you’re flirting, you’re teasing her and making HER out to be the weirdo trying to pick YOU up.

Trust me, that always gets a great response.

By the way, that's just the scratch of the surface, here is the best way to talk to her and spark attraction

You'll learn the most effective ways to quickly create unforgettable attraction with girls.

5 Likes

Re: When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2019
I won't... cheesycheesy....staring at me isn't a guarantee
Re: When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS) by happybee: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2019
Okay.
Re: When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS) by xcelentattitude(m): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
OP, what are you sniffing? Anyways, here is what I have to say to you 'Jesus loves you'

1 Like

Re: When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS) by raphretle: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
Her Staring at you could mean a different thing...
She might be giving the monetary estimate of the size of your head....
Flee from Jezebel

2 Likes

Re: When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS) by zlatan33: 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
hmm
Re: When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS) by generalissimo(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I won't... cheesycheesy....staring at me isn't a guarantee
You are right bro. She may be staring at you wondering if your parents offended God to have given you this kinda mango-shaped head ....Lol Dont beat me o grin
Re: When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
generalissimo:
You are right bro. She may be staring at you wondering if your parents offended God to have given you this kinda mango-shaped head ....Lol Dont beat me o grin
Funny but true...gringringrin It happens

2 Likes

Re: When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin

You better no go disgrace yourself. Sometimes its best to look or walk away, it catch ladies attention faster. One thing you men realize is ladies love chasing too, if you walk up to them instantly, you become cheap!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS) by generalissimo(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
On a good day, there aint no big deal in noticing you are being stared at by an opposite sex. A number of reasons could prompt the stare. It could either be postve or negative. Some guys who are above the regular in height, dress sense, styles and loads of other attractive traits are used to being stared at anywhere they go without having swollen head

2 Likes

Re: When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS) by uniqueflash(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Donshaga:
Has this ever happened to you?

You’re out at the bar, or sitting at restaurant, or hanging out outside…

And some cute girl makes eye contact with you.

You think to yourself:

“Is she looking at me? Is this an opportunity to approach?

There's just something about her-her beauty, her style, her whole vibe... and you immediately imagine how awesome it would feel to be with her.

Then you're like,

Oh crap… what do I say?

I don’t want to sound like a weirdo trying to hit on her…

But I don’t want to sound weak and corny either…

Dammit! She’s leaving sad

I missed my chance…”

Bro-beans, we can NOT let that happen to you any longer.

So here’s exactly what to do when you catch her staring at you like that:

First, do something that FORCES her to react to you…

Like wave at her, or make a silly face, or give her the good ol’ head-nod.

So you know she was looking at YOU and not someone else.

Then you have a green light to go over and say the most killer line of all time:

“So I noticed you checking me out and I was scared if I didn’t come over and say hi you might follow me home later.”

Boom - now you’re flirting, you’re teasing her and making HER out to be the weirdo trying to pick YOU up.

Trust me, that always gets a great response.

By the way, that's just the scratch of the surface, here is the best way to talk to her and spark attraction

You'll learn the most effective ways to quickly create unforgettable attraction with girls.

you tell a Nigerian girl that you are scared IG you don't come over she may follow you home?bro you are new in Nigeria so pls ask questions
Re: When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS) by nedubest(m): 2:54am On Jan 04, 2019
lol
Re: When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS) by ValCon888: 6:42am On Jan 04, 2019
She might be staring at you because you didn't zip your trouser

(1) (Reply)

What's she up to ? / My Virgin Maid … (18+) / How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.