Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) (5015 Views)

Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) / 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) by VeryWickedMan: 10:23pm On Feb 05
I hereby implore all security agents, customs, FRSC officials and even bandits to apprehend the driver and owner of this truck with immediate effect. The motor boy must not escape too.

I was driving towards Sagamu Expressway when I saw it on my way to see my fianceè's family for dowry payment. I immediately swerved and pursued them hotly, using my left hand to repeatedly stone agbalumo seeds & yelling colourful insults at them while controlling the steering wheel with my right until I lost them around Ijebu Ode due to harmattan.

This truck is carrying doom nationwide.
This is propaganda, misinformation and spread of fake news.

I will not stand for it and on no account should this truck be allowed to cross into another state. angry

A manhunt has begun as I'm still looking for them as we speak. Updates later...

12 Likes

Re: How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) by GeneralPula: 10:41pm On Feb 05
Majority of men these days don’t really get married to a wife..

% of wife amidst today’s women are not up to 0.5%..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) by God1000(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05
Lol, maybe the person that wrote that stuff is having a happy marriage by doing so.

You know, Some wives can utilize money better than their wasteful husbands.

Different strokes for different folks

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) by muyico(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05
which kind igbo u smoke tonight?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) by Sirmwill: 11:09pm On Feb 05
I knew the whole story is not possible

You that you can't even buy car in your imaginations

11 Likes

Re: How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) by VeryWickedMan: 12:16am On Feb 06
Sirmwill:

Your papa

1 Like

Re: How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) by Mikespecialone(m): 1:01am On Feb 06
VeryWickedMan:
I hereby implore all security agents, customs, FRSC officials and even bandits to apprehend the driver and owner of this truck with immediate effect. The motor boy must not escape too.

I was driving towards Sagamu Expressway when I saw it on my way to see my fianceè's family for dowry payment. I immediately swerved and pursued them hotly, using my left hand to repeatedly stone agbalumo seeds & yelling colourful insults at them while controlling the steering wheel with my right until I lost them around Ijebu Ode due to harmattan.

I will not stand for it and on no account should this truck be allowed to cross into another state. angry

Noted

1 Like

Re: How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) by Omoawoke: 4:41am On Feb 06
VeryWickedMan:

😂😂

We need to find the driver, he deserves mob action

But op, you no well. You want police to arrest him, don you know he will bribe his way out and be released to escape justice. We need to handle him the street way

1 Like

Re: How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) by ibechris(m): 6:05am On Feb 06
GeneralPula:
Majority of men these days don’t really get married to a wife..

% of wife amidst today’s women are not up to 0.5%..

We have so many men but no father.

That is why this one OP is angry chasing shadows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) by KingLennon(m): 6:06am On Feb 06
A very SIMPle driver sad

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) by Jakumo(m): 6:51am On Feb 06
Nice joke but the picture of that truck above was NOT taken anywhere in Nigeria or indeed in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) by Wainey: 6:57am On Feb 06
Jakumo:
Nice joke but the picture of that truck above was NOT taken anywhere in Nigeria or indeed in Africa.
it could be taken from Africa though

1 Like

Re: How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) by Sirseedorf(m): 8:04am On Feb 06
Dey wyn yourself, Mr.charity begins at home..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) by Thazard(m): 8:10am On Feb 06
Sirmwill:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:39am On Feb 06
grin
Give the money to your wife so that when you want to collect it back, it'll be like you're writing jamb cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) by CandidAdmin(m): 10:04am On Feb 06
Can some1 explain?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) by Sirhush(m): 11:16am On Feb 06
What work for taye may not work for kehinde. That is life for you wink

1 Like

Re: How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) by Exceed15: 3:01pm On Feb 06
I think he is being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) by mytime24(f): 3:41pm On Feb 06
Pple above me no even unstand d write ✍️ up,

E better u give Ur wife d money 💰
Than that side chic of URS 😜

1 Like

Re: How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) by ciro11(m): 3:44pm On Feb 06
Wait ooo, na this one Make you tag the post as graphic?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 The Ladies: Light Or Dark Dark Skinned Guys Which Do U Prefer (poll) / How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ? / May Thunder Strike Anyone Who Comes Accusing Men Of Being Disloyer: My Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.