Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

My Gf Is Always Wet. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Is Always Wet. (11120 Views)

My GF Is Getting Married, I Don't Think I Can Survive It / Help ! My Gf Is Circumcised / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by zexy2030(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
This one has picked up them queen of the coast. grin

She's a karashika

but op do you prefer her dry undecided
I'm curious kindly elucidate pls.
Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by zexy2030(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
This one has picked up them queen of the coast. grin

She's a karashika

but op do you prefer her dry undecided
I'm getting married to her but we agreed on pregnancy before marriage
Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
undecided

Amakababe:
4 rounds a day banging ontop woman wey u never pay her brideprice. wehdone.
can you just imagine. smh.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Men complain about virtually everything

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
zexy2030:

I'm getting married to her but we agreed on pregnancy before marriage
Some ladies are like that, it means her hormones are working.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by Agboki: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
zexy2030:

I planned to make a wife but that experience of her regular wetness scares me more..that she may not be loyal. though she is so humble and her so magnetic but this part gives me worries..more so she has irregular periods

My bro I no go lie give u,ur babe get tendency of being a nympho.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by Agboki: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Valerie47:
Some ladies are like that, it means her hormones are working.

Nothing lyk dat bt I no wan argue sha,bt its highly abnormal.
Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by nodeKWKLFL: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
When did you notice this wetness? Is it recently or since you started dating? She might have an infection or she might be going through a marathon of raw sex with not just you alone. You just have to be careful. Slow down the pace and observe this girl of yours. Have you asked how long she has been this wet? If it's something new or she has always been this way? You need to sit her down and talk heart to heart with her. Different people might give you different answers but what she tells you from your discussion with her is what you will use in making your decision. It might be an infection, she might be raw dogging with others or it might be natural which is rare. Sleeping and still dripping?

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by zexy2030(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Amakababe:
seeing she is always wet, implies I'm always welcomed. that's why o
Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by zexy2030(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
nodeKWKLFL:
When did you notice this wetness? Is it recently or since you started dating? She might have an infection or she might be going through a marathon of raw sex with not just you alone. You just have to be careful. Slow down the pace and observe this girl of yours. Have you asked how long she has been this wet? If it's something new or she has always been this way? You need to sit her down and talk heart to heart with her. Different people might give you different answers but what she tells you from your discussion with her is what you will use in making your decision. It might be an infection, she might be raw dogging with others or it might be natural which is rare. Sleeping and still dripping?
sincerely I asked her but she replied she doesn't know why she is always wet. and I suppose if it was an infection it would smell, but it doesn't smell.
what could be wrong, hormones?
Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by nodeKWKLFL: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
zexy2030:

sincerely I asked her but she replied she doesn't know why she is always wet. and I suppose if it was an infection it would smell, but it doesn't smell.
what could be wrong, hormones?
Just to be on the safer side, both of you should go and run some tests.
If all is well after the test, then you have nothing to worry about. She is someone you want to get married to. Getting tested shouldn't be a problem because you are going to get tested before you settle with any woman anyways.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
OP how old are you?
Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by sacramento1212: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
zexy2030:

I planned to make a wife but that experience of her regular wetness scares me more..that she may not be loyal. though she is so humble and her so magnetic but this part gives me worries..more so she has irregular periods

You should first be concerned about her irregular periods before the issue on wetness. Ensure you rule out the aspect of infection because that's one of the reasons that triggers irregular menses.
Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by goldman777: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
It could be an infection
Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by Hassanhassee(m): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
:-XI dont have something tosayI dont have something tosayI dont have something tosay

Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by Hisduchess(f): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Quality20:
I pray men become sensible o! In d near future a man would be sweating up and down to raise marriage requirements for ds cheap hoe! and kneeling b4 her parents. For a man to marry ds type of ladies, its better u go to a brothel and marry one of d prostitutes there.

sure am a lady but I really pity men sometimes. hustling to go marry someone who 30% of the world population have repeatedly slept with. jisienu Ike shaa! in my next world I go still be woman.I no hustle that kinda efulefu hustle biko grin

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by rainmaker12(m): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
nelxxy:
come in, as in to where exactly

I am confuse sir
This is not for babies, go find children thread
Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by ik10: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
she be mumu
Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by nelxxy(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
rainmaker12:
shut up
Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
rainmaker12:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin children thread

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by zexy2030(m): 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hisduchess:

sure am a lady but I really pity men sometimes. hustling to go marry someone who 30% of the world population have repeatedly slept with. jisienu Ike shaa! in my next world I go still be woman.I no hustle that kinda efulefu hustle biko grin
thanks for the eye opening, is that the cause?
Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by themonk(m): 3:20am On Jan 04, 2019
Amakababe:
Stop questioning those consensual choices, is it your banging?

You guys make marriage look like a transaction where you buy pussy.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by themonk(m): 3:23am On Jan 04, 2019
Hisduchess:

Body count doesn't matter if you know what you want in a marriage. However it's good for intending couples to share there sexual history so those stories are not heard from outside for the first time.

Someone can have a body count of 1 before marriage and after marriage accumulate 2000.
Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by carter009(m): 7:04am On Jan 04, 2019
Amakababe:

Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by Bioles1187(m): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2019
zexy2030:

we have agreed on pregnancy before her marriage, her confidant agreed. more so she is a single mother.
best of luck
Re: My Gf Is Always Wet. by BareFacedLies(m): 12:55am On Jan 10, 2019
zexy2030:

Her always being wet does not necessarily mean that when will not be loyal

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? / I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.