Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) (17339 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by Ishilove: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by Ishilove: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
Glycolysis:

You can as well shove these gibberish you spewed out hear into the deepest part of your p*ssy ,you bitch! undecided
Up your ass with a ten-foot pole, mother fvcking asshole!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ishilove:

Up your ass with a foot pole, mother fvcking asshole!
Expected nothing more from a d*ckhead bitch! undecided
Keep showing your demented brain to the whole world, I wonder who respect these pussy head lowlife bitch that Mr se.un appointed as a mod.
undecided
Go Bleep yourself, bitch ! undecided

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by SOFTDRINK: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
All these evening newspapers coming here to spew hate because the miseducation is way beyond their grasp, should learn to avoid threads like this before they end their miserable lives.

Guys,please stop dignifying those rejects with any kind of response,they don't deserve it,they are called evening newspapers for a reason.

Glycolisis, you na big boy, shoe get size, abeg no follow that miserable biitch exchange words.
Na frustration dey worry the evening newspaper.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by ubunja(m): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
SOFTDRINK:
All these evening newspapers coming here to spew hate because the miseducation is way beyond their grasp, should learn to avoid threads like this before they end their miserable lives.

Guys,please stop dignifying those rejects with any kind of response,they don't deserve it,they are called evening newspapers for a reason.

Glycolisis, you na big boy, shoe get size, abeg no follow that miserable biitch exchange words.
Na frustration dey worry the evening newspaper.
The older a woman gets without being married the bitter she gets. Its on record.

14 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by Ishilove: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Glycolysis:

Expected nothing more from a d*ckhead bitch! undecided
Keep showing your demented brain to the whole world, I wonder who respect these pussy head lowlife bitch that Mr se.un appointed as a mod.
undecided
Go Bleep yourself, bitch ! undecided
Did you just learn the term 'bitch'? Seeing as your sparse vocabulary is limited to 'pussy' and 'bitch', the world can see that you're afflicted with acute mental retardation. What a world we live in, where people who should be locked up in special schools for people with learning disabilities are running amok on the internet and spreading their unique brand of idiocy.

Begone, thou _imbecile! I don't speak _retard

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by ubunja(m): 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ishilove:

Did you just learn the term 'bitch'? Seeing as your sparse vocabulary is limited to 'pussy' and 'bitch', the world can see that you're afflicted with acute mental retardation. What a world we live in, where people who should be locked up in special schools for people with learning disabilities are running amok on the internet and spreading their unique brand of idiocy.

why don't you save yourself the headache and stay away from threads that end with you angry like this? Its not healthy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
ubunja:
why don't you save yourself the headache and stay away from threads that end with you angry like this? Its not healthy.
I'm not angry.

By the way, I can perceive the throat tightening scent of your false concern a mile off.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by ubunja(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ishilove:

I'm not angry.

By the way, I can perceive the throat tightening scent of your false concern a mile off.
don't continue your fight with me.
It was a suggestion. You can't win against these threads. Why bother fighting them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by Ishilove: 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
ubunja:
don't continue your fight with me.
It was a suggestion. You can't win against these threads. Why bother fighting them?
Whatever
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by ubunja(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ishilove:

Whatever
thank you for your understanding

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ishilove:

Because that's the only adjectives that could describe your dumb head!
You're not going to get a mention from me again, so keep what ever you got to say to yourself!
Bye Felicia undecided

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by emmaodet: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I do. But all I see is a selfish road leading to extinction. You guys at fed up with patriarchy and feminism. So what do you want? How is going to benefit the society and future generations, not just yourselves

Funmi, if it will require the world to go on extinction because of the way things are stalked against the man and heavily favours the women,SO BE IT!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by ubunja(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
emmaodet:

Funmi, if it will require the world to go on extinction because of the way things are stalked against the man and heavily favours the women,SO BE IT!!!
is it time for the Black Pill already??
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
emmaodet:

you are just big babies throwing tantrums.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by Divinecosmas(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
You're welcome back the chief proponent of the red-pill. Your super miseducations was the reason I became a romancelander in those days.

Kudos!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by ubunja(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Divinecosmas:
You're welcome back the chief proponent of the red-pill. Your super miseducations was the reason I became a romancelander in those days.

Kudos!
Divine thank you. I wasn't aware that it's been close to 2 yrs of Miseducations... How time flies.
Well we march on towards total dominance of the Pussy.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by Divinecosmas(m): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
ubunja:
Divine thank you. I wasn't aware that it's been close to 2 yrs of Miseducations... How time flies.
Well we march on towards total dominance of the Pussy.

Sure! It's really close to it. I'm just happy it served it purpose(an eye opener) then and now still.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
Cc ubunja

Please I didn't get to read the miseducation thread before ťwas removed

Please can you send the rules to my gmail: olaola20010812@gmail.com

Or better still start a new thread and quote me please

I really need t presently

I done suffer reach for woman hand
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
ubunja:
The older a woman gets without being married the bitter she gets. Its on record.
.. FACT.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by ubunja(m): 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
czarr:
This is definitely an eye opener...this would greatly improve anyones game,because instead of telling you what to do,it exposes the weakness in both gender...so its left for you to be creative.

Ubunja for president 2019.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by lawrykings(m): 12:15am On Aug 20, 2019
Thanks for enlightening teacher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by rikithor(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Cc ubunja

Please I didn't get to read the miseducation thread before ťwas removed

Please can you send the rules to my gmail: olaola20010812@gmail.com

Or better still start a new thread and quote me please

I really need t presently

I done suffer reach for woman hand

chai!
how come?
for how long?
thank God you still alive to recall your misfortunes,more fortunate are you for meeting the prof of women psychology, ubunja miseducation,i recommend this course be made mandatory at from secondary school level for every boy child.
he has helped me,surely he shall be of use to you.Thank you Ubunja,I will present thanksgiving offerings to you brotherman ubunja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by ubunja(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
rikithor:

chai!
how come?
for how long?
thank God you still alive to recall your misfortunes,more fortunate are you for meeting the prof of women psychology, ubunja miseducation,i recommend this course be made mandatory at from secondary school level for every boy child.
he has helped me,surely he shall be of use to you.Thank you Ubunja,I will present thanksgiving offerings to you brotherman ubunja.
you're welcome Riki. God bless for the nice words
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
HolyGan:
This write up is very true, I won't argue about these principles but then-

- I have a very attractive guy friend who ladies flock towards and as a result he's best suited for an Alpha male lifestyle as a result he's carefree towards his concern and show of love for his GF thereby keeping her on her toes an Alpha by nature as a result of biology. "Fine boy tins"

On the other hand I'm much less attractive my options are slim and as a result I become very protective and all "LOVEY DOVEY" because it takes me ages to find someone who looks my way.
There by making me an AFC by default
I make money more than him
Hold the coolest gadgets but all these don't help....

What am I doing wrong?
I destest convincing a lady with my money, I rather bleep a prostitute.

I'm a "Bookywoky" kinda guy, a nerd of sorts but above all I'm HUMAN I need love.

I'm very conversational, open minded and warm. It seems there is no solution.

I will appreciate your thoughts UBUNJA

Click on this link and read all the pages if you can

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only, don't forget to share your experiences and what you meant from the post
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by lowkeyguy: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
This thread is golden. Kudos Ubunja.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by ubunja(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
lowkeyguy:
pure gold my guy.

It will always be my favourite.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by ubunja(m): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
lowkeyguy:

ubunja:
Game Of Emotions will always be "The Miseducation Of Miseducations".

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2019
ubunja:
GAME OF EMOTIONS.

women are emotional, men are logical: making practical use of the stereotype.

PROLOGUE
You have heard women say "I don't want just sex, I want something real!". Meaning sex on its own is not real enough for them but only when a certain something is added then it becomes "real". that something is EMOTIONS (or an emotional connection). Once an emotional connection has been made with a woman, then the sexual connection will happen soon enough. And When emotions are part of the sex then it becomes real for her. Meaning Emotions are a woman's reality.

A WOMAN'S MOST EMOTIONAL MOMENT IS ALSO A WOMAN'S WEAKEST MOMENT.
you have seen it before in your hood. a thug hollas at a girl. the girl gives him a cold shoulder. the thug insults the girl. the girl cries. the thug runs to the girl and comforts her. a minute later the two are walking down the road... talking .no more cold shoulders. no more insults. what the hell just happened, you have asked yourself? -----------> Emotional Manipulation.

a cold shoulder or indifference, is a shield a person puts up against the world, but that shield drops when the person is made emotional. when the girl on the street put her ice shield up, the thug used insults to "break the ice" (gentlemen use jokes). both approaches work because its not about making the girl feel happy or feel hurt, but about making her FEEL. the moment the girl is hurt by the thug's insults or the moment she laughs at a gentleman's jokes its GAME OVER for her. For she is FEELING. the ice has melted. The shield is down. How she feels doesn't matter because feelings by nature are temporary and can be influenced and changed.

the girl who visits you to cry on your shoulder when her father dies and the girl who visits you to celebrate a big achievement and the girl who just lost her dream job and the girl who just got diagnosed with the worst disease in medical history, will all have sex with you; the common denominator being they're all EMOTIONAL.

being emotional for a woman makes her vulnerable to dick because her "shield" (the c0ck-blocking shield) is down. a girl will fvck during a funeral as easily as she'll fvck during a wedding. its not about the ceremony but about how emotional the ceremony makes her. The more emotional she is the "easier" she will be. wherever there's an outpouring of emotion, painful or joyful, a woman's C0ck-Blocking shield will be down. To get pussy learn to hang around places that make women emotional, like Hospitals, funerals, weddings, graduations days etc...

EMOTIONAL THINKING VS LOGICAL THINKING
What Is Emotional Thinking?: it is Processing feelings not facts where the solution is not what is truthful but what feels good to the person. That's how women generally make decisions, checking how good or bad a situation makes them feel. The reason women love lies because lies are sweet but hate truth because truth hurts. With women flattery will get you everywhere.

Do Men Ever Think Emotionally? Yes: take Your choice of Presidential candidate as an example. that's an emotional decision that no amount of facts for or against him/her will ever change. Just like your favourite Football Club is "the best football club in the World" no matter how bad it plays and your tribe is the greatest no matter how small or useless it is. these are all emotional decisions that come from the heart and feelings not the mind and logic. And as such no amount of logic or facts can change them. and anyone trying to reason with you on these decisions will be wasting his time and energy because you're not prepared to be reasonable.

women are labelled Emotional Thinkers because this type of thinking (processing feelings), is their default factory setting. emotions are a woman's thought process .while men process facts, women process feelings. a woman weighs statements/situations/developments against how they make her feel, not how true they are; and a man weighs statements/situations/developments against how true they are, not how they make him feel.

You ask a man "What do you THINK of x and y" but you ask a woman "How do you FEEL about x and y". and because you ask a woman how she "feels" about things it is unreasonable to try to REASON with her. You can't reason with emotions. men consider women complicated and hard to deal with because men employ logic where logic won't work. While logic is about rationality, consistency, fairness, justice, predictability, and common sense (the male approach to the world), emotions are about HOW A SITUATION MAKES A PERSON FEEL AT THAT SPECIFIC MOMENT. regardless of whether there is justice, fairness, consistency or common sense. Hence women have a reputation for being shameless hypocrites and pushing double-standards because in everything it's about what feels good to them and to them alone.

now, men (by processing facts), see the world in black & white / good & evil/ right & wrong/ Yes & No/ 1s & 0s; while women (by processing feelings), see the world in shades of gray, where there is no absolute good or absolute evil but where everything is relative ("it depends" ). where "Maybe" is as good an answer as Yes and No.
This is all to say - with emotions, "under the right circumstances" anything is permissible. If the "emotional weight of the moment" is correct, a woman will agree to anything. Be it cheating, homosexuality, murder or suicide.

furthermore, While women think with their feelings, men "feel with their thinking". while women are guilty of being emotional in logical situations like business, men are guilty of being logical in emotional situations like relationships. Men love with their heads (their love is a decision) while women think with their hearts (their decision is a feeling). And so, to get a woman to understand something make it emotional. And to get a man to be emotional about something make it logical.

because women think with their feelings, Any problem a woman encounters, she views it through an emotional lens complicating simple things by bringing in unnecessary emotions (try working at the same company as your wife if you want headaches: "you must always take my side, I'm your woman" ) ; meanwhile, because Men are logical, Any problem a man encounters, he views it through a logical lens, making him take cold businesslike steps to solve even problems that needed an emotional touch (you cant break up via Whatsapp. Its logical, but emotionally insensitive).

THE WEAKNESS OF WOMEN
Now, because women process feelings not facts ( "guys, i don’t know how i feel about this!" ) things don’t have to be right to be accepted but they have TO FEEL RIGHT: and herein lies the weakness of women: IF SOMETHING FEELS GOOD THEN IT IS RIGHT and if it feels bad it is wrong. How many times have you heard songs by women about cheating with lyrics that go something like: "How can something that feels so good be wrong?" Or "how can something that feels so right be wrong?"
To a woman if it feels good or right, then its good and it's right.

And by the same logic, the quickest and easiest way to spoil something for a woman is to MAKE HER FEEL BAD ABOUT IT. No matter how perfect and healthy it is for her. Either by shaming her for it or straight-up bad-mouthing it.

THE LIMITS OF LOGIC.
Logic built our civilization but it is not omnipotent. It can be overthrown by emotions with so much ease. e.g When you wanna discredit a popular scientific fact you make it an emotional question: "Women are less intelligent that men?" (the truth); "how can you say such a degrading thing about your own mother and sisters!!" (The emotions) And boom emotions win as the scientist reconsiders his statement in an effort not to hurt his mama's feelings.

But perhaps the most important thing to know about logic is that Logic is a C0ck-Blocker. follow logic and you'll die a virgin because logic will always misinterpret, explain away and find an excuse to ignore Green Lights. Why? Because Green Lights by nature use logic as a defense. A Green light is never 100% sexual unless it's given by a prostitute. A girl gives you a Green Light in such a way that it can be logically explained if you shame her for it. Its how she protects herself and her reputation around prudish people. E.g "can you come fix my TV?" where "Can You Come?" is the green light and "fix my TV" is the logical reason she uses as a cover. It's "logical" because she can break the TV for real should people call her a hoe for inviting you to her place so her inviting you will be vindicated and her reputation stays intact.

And men who excel in logic: geniuses, nerds, geeks and professors are usually hopeless with women, because all the logic in the world will not help you with an emotional situation. Emotional situations require emotional solutions, just like logical situations require logical solutions. Its the reason why girls tell guys "Don’t over-think it, just do it". because men wait for things to make Logical Sense (which never happens in sex) before acting, even though things already make Emotional Sense (she just got engaged but is calling you non-stop? zero logical sense; but lots of emotional sense: she wanna use your dick to double-check her emotions concerning her fiance). a woman tests the strength of YOUR love for her by putting temptation in your path (setting you up) or by watching you deal with other women; meanwhile she tests the strength of HER own love for you by putting temptation in her own path (tasting the forbidden fruit). If After cheating with you a woman's feelings for her fiance still remain as strong as ever, then she knows those feelings are real and she'll marry him with confidence. Your dick was a litmus paper test. no matter how sweet it was, it did not make her forget her man. her feelings for him were bigger than your dick. So they must be real. She reasons.
Just like a lesbian will fvck a man to establish beyond doubt that dick ain't for her.

meanwhile, Logic is about analysing and predicting situations and problems safely from afar (e.g learning from other people's mistakes or reasoning from Cause and Effect to predict an unpleasant outcome and avoiding it); meanwhile emotions are about feeling or experiencing something first hand to form a conclusion. Emotions cant be predicted ("I will keep having sex with this guy i know i will never fall in love with him" - NO!! there is a chance your heart will surprise you and fall in love).
most women will be advised over and over about Bad Boys but still they will fall for and be hurt by the Bad Boys. Why? because Its the nature of emotions. With emotions experience is the best teacher, making women generally bad at taking advice. Women learn by experience (or personal mistakes) while men learn from other people's advice and mistakes. Men "watch and learn" from others because life and its lessons are logical and logic is predictable and men are logical. but women "experience and learn" personally because they deal with the emotions of life and emotions can't be predicted. A Man can learn sex by watching porn, but a woman must actually have sex to learn sex because it is by actual experience that she can discover what she likes or hates. Women are Emotional and emotions are feelings and feelings need to feel to discover what feels good or bad.

PREDICTABLE LOGIC; UNPREDICTABLE EMOTIONS
logic is predictable: if you run something in your mind and it makes sense, run it by another mind it will make sense also. Laws, rules, formulas etc all rely on logic. Logic is a rock, it doesn't change, making it predictable. the ever-fixed never-failing Laws of Nature make Nature the most predictable thing known to humans: what goes up must come down (the law of gravity), the higher you go the cooler it becomes (the processes of radiation, convection, turbulence etc) heat water and it will boil (the laws of thermodynamics) and so forth and so forth. It is this predictability of nature that makes it possible to cook, build, fly and forecast the weather. Similarly, If you know how a person THINKS you know that person forever. People seldom change their mind, their thought process or their way od thinking. You can predict and anticipate how that person will react in almost every situation for the rest of their life. Because how a person thinks today is how a person will think tomorrow. This is how men are predictable.
If a man tells a woman he loves her you can bet 10 years later he will still love her because his love is a DECISION unlike the love of a woman which is a FEELING.

But emotions are unpredictable: if you run something in your heart and it feels good, it doesn’t mean if you run it by another heart it will feel good also. emotional sensitivity varies from heart to heart; women being the most emotionally sensitive. Since emotions are unpredictable and because women are Creatures of Emotion no two women are the same. what works on Sandra is not guaranteed to work on Maria. One woman's pain may be another woman's pleasure.
with emotions there's no standard and no two people process emotions the same way. That is: no two people love the same way, no two people hate the same way, no two people grieve the same way, no two people revenge the same way etc. Now because of these variations, there can be no law that can be created to force people to love, hate or grieve the same way. No law to direct people to behave in a common manner in emotional matters. Where emotions rule there can be no law.

Women view logic as too rigid, too fixed and too unbending to have any fun and spontaneity with because logic is uncompromising (hence women always urge men to "lose themselves in love" or "to surrender to the moment" that is, to put a pause on their logic for once and think with the heart); on the other hand, men view emotions as too fluid, too unstable and too unpredictable to build anything of lasting value on. both are correct. logic is unchanging, making men predictable (how a person thinks today is how a person will think tomorrow) which makes men reliable in the long term because they don't change, but unspontaneous and boring in the short term because they cant compromise and "let go and enjoy the moment"; meanwhile emotions are ever-changing making women unpredictable (how a person feels today is not necessarily how a person will feel tomorrow, feelings come and go) which makes women unreliable in the long term because they are always changing, but fun and spontaneous in the short term because nothing with them is set in stone, they can " flow with the moment" and follow where the wind blows. the unpredictability of women's emotions is such that women themselves cant predict themselves and regularly end up surprising themselves ( "one thing led to another" / "i don’t know what came over me" ). with a woman and her forever-changing and unpredictable emotions you win by getting all you can TODAY while you still have her emotional goodwill and her feelings are still favourable to you; making the most of the present moment, because tomorrow the weather changes. emotions are an extremely perishable product. More perishable than milk. every moment counts and tomorrow nothing will be use-able. your goal is to keep pushing on and on TODAY - until you hear the girl say "i don’t usually do this but,...".

You exploit what is unpredictable (women/emotions) by making maximum use of it while the mood favors you. and you exploit what is predictable (men/logic) by attending to it last when you have explored other options, after all its not going anywhere and its not going to change. thats why women have men as Plan B, C and D lined up that they love one at a time. Some of these men will have their chance 10 years from now. there's no hurry with logic. Logic is like wine. Time only makes it better. You can forecast and count on logic. Thats how women save the Good Men for last (AKA Nice Guys Finish Last)

A Player wins the Game of Emotions with women because the age when a woman is at her freshest (late teens and early 20s) is also the age when her emotions are the most unpredictable to herself as well since she's discovering herself as a young woman. Knowing that, the Player catches them young. While other men cry out: "women give their best years to the Bad Boys!".
Players 1 - Emotions 0.

A Woman takes advantage of the predictability of logic to make men a reliable Landing Gear for when she wanna retire from fvcking around. She wins the Game of Logic with men because the age when a man is at his best career and financial-wise (30-35) is also the age when he's set in his ways and even more predictable than in his earlier poorer years! So having slept with dozens of men and aborted dozens of pregnancies, the woman goes through her phone book and that boring good guy with a steady job and money saved up who, for years, has wanted to wife her up and "save her" finally gets a call from her...the Nice Guy is finishing last! And himself he can't believe his luck that after so long the girl of his dreams is actually available!
Women 1 - Logic 0.

WOMEN DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT.
because women's emotions are unpredictable even to themselves, they end up contradicting themselves when what they claim to hate today pleases them tomorrow (you cant predict how something will make you feel until you feel it), earning them the infamous reputation: Women don’t know what they want!

its a little flaw in women that a Player capitalizes on with statements like: "try this, you might like it" or "lets try it once, if you don’t like it we'll never do it again".

And true to the unpredictability of emotions, some things that his GF previously claimed to hate, she will try out and find that she now likes them. For whatever reason!

With emotions change is the only constant and the only thing predictable about them is their unpredictability.

C0CK-BLOCKING WITH LOGIC; PUSSY UNLOCKING WITH EMOTIONS.
Although Emotional Creatures, women themselves use logic for C0ck-Blocking. where logic rules sex rarely happens, remember "when a woman has beauty without brains its her private part that suffers", so a woman with brains protects her pussy. so she'll block with logical statements like "im married/ i don’t cheat/ its wrong/ i don’t know you" etc. common sense excuses.

But a Player is never logical (that's for Nice Guys) and he is never emotional (thats for Emotional Tampons). he is a cold-hearted manipulator who uses the EMOTIONAL WEIGHT OF THE MOMENT to counter: "You've an innocent face and i know you don’t usually do this but its Dec 31st baby" /" you just told me its your birthday", etc knowing Dec 31 (last day of the year), birthdays etc, are situations with "emotional weight" and that with women, the more emotional weight a moment carries the more she will do.

THE PROMISED LAND
emotions are like a steam engine, they begin cold like the water in the tank. but once the water is boiling and the steam pressure is begging to be routed to the wheels you
don’t walk away ( "it was nice talking to you, thanks for your number i will call you tomorrow morning" - NO!!! ) try your luck TODAY. Dont wait for tomorrow. tomorrow the girl will have cooled down and came to her senses and realized she dodged a bullet. once you get the steam engine boiling put the locomotive on the rails and press ahead towards the Promised Land and see how far you can go before your luck runs out.

# TheRedPill
# MGTOW

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by ubunja(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
[quote author=Cellenero post=83954521][/quote]you are being paranoid. Can you stop what you're doing.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) by FOWOSHERE01(m): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
HolyGan:
This write up is very true, I won't argue about these principles but then-

- I have a very attractive guy friend who ladies flock towards and as a result he's best suited for an Alpha male lifestyle as a result he's carefree towards his concern and show of love for his GF thereby keeping her on her toes an Alpha by nature as a result of biology. "Fine boy tins"

On the other hand I'm much less attractive my options are slim and as a result I become very protective and all "LOVEY DOVEY" because it takes me ages to find someone who looks my way.
There by making me an AFC by default
I make money more than him
Hold the coolest gadgets but all these don't help....

What am I doing wrong?
I destest convincing a lady with my money, I rather bleep a prostitute.

I'm a "Bookywoky" kinda guy, a nerd of sorts but above all I'm HUMAN I need love.

I'm very conversational, open minded and warm. It seems there is no solution.

I will appreciate your thoughts UBUNJA
Are you slimly or thin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. / Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.