Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less (17369 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Rapmoney(m): 10:21am On Oct 02, 2023
This is just a piece of my opinion which is based on the realities on ground. Nigerian men should not lower their guard when it comes to dating and marriage. We compromise too much when it involves romance, especially among our Eastern brothers.

Arinze, you dey hustle since you graduate in 2010. You don toil sotay the skin for your palms don hard like Okpella granite. Now, Baba God don show you love small, come bless you with comfortable life. The first thing you did was to pick a girl from a financially weak background for dating or marriage because of big yansh and breasts. You polished her and has also done a lot for her family. Let me tell you, that same girl and her family would not accept you if you weren't comfortable.

In Nigeria, it's only bad for a man to be broke and not a lady. Broke men are useless while broke women are angels.

If you are a man who has struggled very hard to achieve comfort for yourself, you need a class of woman who will complement your status and not just anybody because that same anybody no go send you if you no get bread.

The only women that should be deserving of your financial generosity should be your mum and sisters. Except she is a girl who has supported you of which I know it is very scarce to see in Nigeria. Getting a Nigeria girl who can support you, even if it is shikini these days is like betting on Enugu Rangers to beat Manchester City and still expecting to win.

Na as e be me for mind I talk am. I know say this post fit vex some people.

231 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by TemplarLandry: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2023
Childish epistle.
Learn life.

Rapmoney:
This is just a piece of my opinion which is based on the realities on ground. Nigerian men should not lower their guard when it comes to dating and marriage. We compromise too much when it involves romance, especially among our Eastern brothers.

Arinze, you dey hustle since you graduate in 2010. You don toil sotay the skin for your palms don hard like Okpella granite. Now, Baba God don show you love small, come bless you with comfortable life. The first thing you did was to pick a girl from a financially weak background for dating or marriage because of big yansh and breasts. You polished her and has also done a lot for her family. Let me tell you, that same girl and her family would not accept you if you weren't comfortable.

In Nigeria, it's only bad for a man to be broke and not a lady. Broke men are useless while broke women are angels.

If you are a man who has struggled very hard to achieve comfort for yourself, you need a class of woman who will complement your status and not just anybody because that same anybody no go send you if you no get bread.

The only women that should be deserving of your financial generosity should be your mum and sisters. Except she is a girl who has supported you of which I know it is very scarce to see in Nigeria. Getting a Nigeria girl who can support you, even if it is shikini these days is like betting on Enugu Rangers to beat Manchester City and still expecting to win.

Na as e be me for mind I talk am. I know say this post fit vex some people.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Reminderz: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2023
This is why we keep telling men, women don't lower your standards, so why should you as a man lower yours? be ruthless in your choice of women you choose to be with... if she doesn't meet your standards.. dump her! she has to earn a place in your life, she has to earn it, not being given for free... she has to work for it if she wants part of it..

when you're broke and valueless, they ignore you because to them, you're below their level... when you've toiled hard, do the same thing to them... if she belongs to the street, just leave her there...

189 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Jennyclay(f): 10:27am On Oct 02, 2023
It’s a general thing for both men and women. Nobody wants to settle for less. You must be extremely rich before you can even be my friend not to talk of being in a relationship with me.

I’m so allergic to broke, poverty stricken, good for nothing church rats wretched men.

If you’re doing dirty work like Keke driver, bus conductor, shoe maker, road side mechanic, carpenter, barber e.t.c and you approach me, I will give you the insult of your life. You’ll regret the day you were born.

Nobody wants to settle for less my dear. I didn’t come to this life to suffer.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Rapmoney(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Childish epistle.
Learn life.

I no send you, baba. Maybe to you, learning life is all about littering every thread on Nairaland with meaningless comments.

201 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Vinnie2000(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2023
Struggling Guys when they Finally Make it should TARGET
FRESH, CHASTE Girls between 21,22Years for Marriage! 🤨🙂

Dat's what HE Peter Obi did when he started making money @30,31Years!. ☺️☺️

It's FOOLISH for any Guy to use his HARD EARNED MONEY
to Marry a Girl who has been FUCCKED by BigMen, Ex-Boyfriends, Politicians and Yahoo Boys! 😒😕

179 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by talented321: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2023
Whether hard earned or easy earn, it's not advisable to have anything to do with any woman who is not business orientated and a woman who believe it is your duty to do everything for her...

177 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Daniel7543: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
It’s a general thing for both men and women. Nobody wants to settle for less. You must be extremely rich before you can even be my friend not to talk of being in a relationship with me.

I’m so allergic to broke, poverty stricken, good for nothing church rats wretched men.

If you’re doing dirty work like Keke driver, bus conductor, shoe maker, road side mechanic, carpenter, barber e.t.c and you approach me, I will give you the insult of your life. You’ll regret the day you were born.

E be like say dis thread pain u well well

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2023
You're not completely out of place. I always tell guys, know ur self worth and act accordingly...
BTW...
Contact us for your top level architectural drawings and proffesional building construction services nationwide...Check my signature for full details of our just concluded construction project in oron...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Alonso91(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2023
Preach the gospel bro,i hope they listen

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Offpointng: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2023
There's just one Lady like that I've met during NYSC who I swore then I would have married if I made it. well I did made it but Bro she's way older than I am. she's 6years older than I am

But Mehnn this girl cared for me when I had nothing, respected me in that stage despite being older and would always do anything I asked if she really can do it. but that was the only coma , she's way older than I am. I'm thinking of opening a shop for her sometime next year just to appreciate her. May God bless her.

I just wish I can marry her tbh.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by HYDEEE: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Childish epistle. Learn life.
Teach us about life knowledgeable one.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Ballzproblem2: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2023
like it's crazy, seeing financially successful men going for village uneducated women , disgusting.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Gboom: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

If this is your mindset, a time will come when you just have to settle for these kinds of men you detested or detesting now

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by ednut1(m): 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
There is no true love for a man who has made it. The money attracts all manner of girls. You can only get true love if a woman accepted you while you were broke. For those men that found love after they got rich if you ever have money issues or go broke again that woman wont stay

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by WhatIf: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
I thank God for my wife, she supported me fully without any grumbling.

The Lord shall greatly reward her for me.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Lordbinsmar: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
grin
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by CaveAdullam: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
I agree.

1. Men shouldn't settle for less. Which is an appropriate method to apply since women aren't settling for less.

2. Relationship in our contemporary day is more of economics than love and romance. In such cases, men must be pragmatic and extend this romantic economics to cover and protect their interests.

That's, as a (rich) man, date like the people in charge of empires and dynasties. They don't marry commoners and peasants. Follow the same route.

3. It's fine if women want to play the same game. It's an open field. However, each side - male and female have a lot of compromises to make and a lot of quid pro quo to enhance their game and optimize their wins.

4. However, men date low. While women date high.

So, a rich man would rather have a harem of broken beautiful women (which most women prefer to be in a relationship with instead of a broke poor man) than be in a relationship with the daughter of the richest man in the world. Both strategies have their pros and cons.

5. Being married to a harem of broke (beautiful) women grants him the ability to live as freely as he desires. No woman can limit his urge except he chooses to.

But some rich men who are blinded by romance allow their "idol woman" to restrict them. She becomes his god and he, her follower.

Being married to a rich woman limits his authority in the home. And even proves difficult when said woman is from a wealthy home.

Considering both sides, his compromise is predicated on his short and long-term interests.

6. In the real sense, it's women who see romance as business. Men see romance as romance accompanied by plethoras of sacrifices.

But we're in a bastardized world. It's foolish to reward those who weren't loyal to you due to your low performance, penury, and shame.

7. A rich woman will always play higher. She's winning already.

Poor women have lower chances of winning even though they can also play the game.

The best is to hustle for men with a relentless pursuit of their desires. Ambitious men who dare the devil at his gate. Men who would rather die than settle for less. They must bear with these men in love and hate; joy and sorrow; pain and pleasures.

These are the men who wouldn't treat them as trash when they become part of the high table. Yes, they must compromise their fertility + youth for such men. The risk is lower compared to being classified as a leech. During the process of struggling together, she can establish her stakes.

8. But women are too emotional + stúpid.

They rather trade long-term goals for short-term goals, wanting men who treat them as trash and in the end, come up with a series of woes, lamentations, and regrets, full of resentment and developed witchy attitudes.

Like I said earlier, the relationship these days is all about economics. Fake people. Fake love.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by GanagiBitrus: 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Naija can force you to settle for less.

You may study hard and dream to become a medical doctor, but end up becoming a native Doctor or bus ConDoctor. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by vincenteger: 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Forget that thing.

If na yarsh and breast go give you peace of mind, marry her and complain here later.

That's why nairaland was created.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
True that

They should settle for high grin

Last last the high no fit pass fine face and bbl bum.

No be Nigerian men? grin cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Elxandre(m): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
In all you do don't go and marry a richer woman willingly sha in the name of not settling for less.
In verydarkman's voice, "you'll learn" 😂

Doesn't mean you should marry a complete liability though.
But the best thing is to have a woman you met while still poorer. Any woman you meet after getting quite comfortable automatically shows you love which might be fake if you can't discern.

23 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Lordbinsmar: 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Struggling Guys when they Finally Make it should TARGET
FRESH, CHASTE Girls between 21,22Years for Marriage! 🤨🙂

Dat's what HE Peter Obi did when he started making money @30,31Years!. ☺️☺️

It's FOOLISH for any Guy to use his HARD EARNED MONEY
to Marry a Girl who has been FUCCKED by BigMen, Ex-Boyfriends, Politicians and Yahoo Boys! 😒😕

Nairaland feminists aka evening news papers will come for your head ooo grin grin ;DBased on the table you dey shake.

18 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Men are leeches

Modern generation men are becoming very weak

My rule is conquer me into submission and I'll totally submit else I slip away.

Topics like this irritate the hell out of me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by iCauseTrouble: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by NutritionGuru: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
OP what do you mean by hustling hard? The myopic mentality of average Southern Nigerian Youth that Life is all about making money is the reason why most of the Youths are japaing and leaving their Ancestral Homelands to be taken over by Invaders. The purpose of marriage should be to unite in matrimony with the lady that shall prayerfully help you fulfill your Divine Destiny. For example, Sunday Igboho's ultimate Destiny was to help Revive Nigerians' Courage at a time when all Hope was lost, and it was his wife that supported and helped him to achieve exactly that. Do you know what you were Divinely put on Earth to Achieve for Nigeria and Humanity as a whole?! Stop being shallow-minded squadering your Life Time on Earth chasing money instead of Impacting Humanity meaningfully with your Life. You don't even need to make Millions to marry right, all you need is to discover your Right Purpose for Existence

Thanks for this.
WealthyNigerian:
Why High-Towering Statues Should Be Erected For Sunday Igboho in Every States of Nigeria:
Sunday would forever be remembered as the the Nigerian Youth that Manned-up and restored the Courage of all indigenous Nigerians just when all hope seemed to have been lost during the Draconian Reign of Buhari and blood-thirsty brothers that had no iota of value for Lives of indigenous Nigerians. Igboho was useful to all Yorubas, in fact to all Nigerians. Buhari's 8 Years was an unprecedented Reign of Terror that all Nigerians must Pray hard that sure should never again be experienced in the History of this Great Country. Wives was rapped by the AK47 brandishing herdsmen right in from of their Husbands, heavily Pregnant Women were sliced open right before their families and the unborn baby dashed against rocks, hands and legs of Farmers were brutally cut of without slightest Provocation, etc. I can attach Gory Pictures if I would be allowed by Mods.

Deeply intelligent observers knew their game plan right from when all Nigerians were Ordered by the Fualni IG that was in Power then that all should submit their legally owned registered Guns and Weapons, People that were familiar with the fact that Hitler gave same Command render the Populace completely Defenseless before he unleashed his Nazi Force on them. Do you remember the ferocity and satanic Effrontery with which Buhari was pushing Nigerians and Lawmakers to Approve the RUGA Law that was to give Fulanis imported from various Countries Massive Forest Lands in all State with which they were to build their Towns/Headquarters from where they were to become Emirs that would Enslave all States of Nigeria?
The rate of the Killings then made everybody including the Lawmakers so afraid that they were almost Approving the RUGA Law under duress and daily palpable fear that was so thick in the Air all over Nigeria.

Hope and Courage was only restored when Sunday Igboho gallanty and fearlessly went with his Boys to Shaki Side of Oyo to face the Killer Fulanis who were Armed-to-Teeth Fualnis with lasted Sophisticated Weapons and AK 47s that even American and Russian Soldiers would never dare to face. For the first time since they started their rain of Terror unabated, Buharis must have pee on himself when he heard that his boys rained bullets on Sunday Igboho but it refused to Penetrate. In fact, Sunday collected their guns like small Children and tied them like Chickens after beating them blue-black, he arrested the Fualnis that were already trying to start "Sambisa Forest" and "Ilorin-like" Dominion Okeho People then and handed them over to Police. It was this completely unexpected Surprise that gave the Lawmakers boldness to purse the Passage of the RUGA Law as Sunday's Action made the to know that AK47 that the Terrorists worship and using to put Fear into them is not GOD! Even IPOB had already lost their Voice due to expansion of the Government-backed Killer Herders into their Igbo Territories then.

Don't forget so many Nigerians flee from Eastern Part to Cameroon, from Northern Part flee Cowardly to Niger and so many Yorubas were already Fleeing to Benin Republic, Ghana, etc cowardly leaving their Ancestral Fatherland for Easy takeover by the Fulanis. Nigeria was already a Conquered Fulani place for then just for their taken. It was that singular Action of Shocking Boldness that Sunday Igboho carried out that Revived the Courage and Hope of indigenous Nigerians nationwide. Truth be told, Sunday Igboho deserves a high-towering Statue in every State of Nigeria.

The Cabals were completely shocked that such Yorubas exists and knowing that if the don't deal with him first their satanic plan would fail. Sunday Igboho was raising Strong-minded Yorubas and Nigerians that would start RESISTING the Fualni planned Ancestral FatherLand stealing and Takover he Demystified the AK47 brandishing Fulanis. So, the Cabal focused on killing him (unlike Kanu that they only arrested) as you later knew, but CREATOR of Humanity preserved Sunday Igboho's Life. All Thanks to The SOURCE and PRESERVER all Life.
SOURCE: https://www.nairaland.com/7859542/why-high-towering-statues-igboho-should

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

watch it

Be careful

Always remember all humans are same there isn't much difference

The only difference is some are just more privileged than others!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by bonnyhope: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

Stop looking for attention

Your time done pass

Men are looking for unused girls

We are wiser now

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by TANID(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Well Say

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by gentlesmithugo(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Supported with one crate of heineken

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Obakoolex(m): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
grin
Na like this some feminist go dey view this thread.

26 Likes

Re: Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less by Hezzyluv: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
I no dey kuku toast girl wey no dey do business or work sef let alone marrying liabilitygrin

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? / Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander / I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.