Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (347163 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by blessingayokunl: 3:06pm On May 11, 2022
Hello guys, how long does it normally take to get ''verification completed'' email after lawyer's visit? My wife did her interview in November 2021, was contacted by Ausländerbehörde to submit documents also in November. Lawyer came for verification in March this year but we haven't gotten a feedback since then.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by EngrOsax(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2022
Layier came for verification march 08th
also yet to get feedback from them
blessingayokunl:
Hello guys, how long does it normally take to get ''verification completed'' email after lawyer's visit? My wife did her interview in November 2021, was contacted by Ausländerbehörde to submit documents also in November. Lawyer came for verification in March this year but we haven't gotten a feedback since then.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 6:50pm On May 11, 2022
timbs001:

If you don't want her to wait for a year. I would advise you get married and also try to get your employer to help you get the documents for pre-approval (under the skilled immigration act) that way you can book an appointment for her at the same time as yours. Some recent changes to the EU blue card even allows family reunification at the same time as the blue card applicant but I am not sure if the changes are in place yet. You can read more here https://se-legal.de/proposed-new-eu-blue-card-rules-2021/?lang=en#:~:text=New%20EU%20Blue%20Card%20Rules%20%E2%80%93%20In%20Detail&text=Flexible%20requirements%3A%20To%20make%20it,be%20reduced%20to%206%20months.

Bro Good evening

I meet the requirements for blue card and I'm about to book an appointment.

Please my question is as follows. Where can I get the visa application form and other documents for the application.

How long does it take to get an appointment, and how long does it take to get a response after the appointment?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by timbs001(m): 8:57am On May 12, 2022
JahBwoy:

Bro Good evening

Please my question is as follows. Where can I get the visa application form and other documents for the application.

How long does it take to get an appointment, and how long does it take to get a response after the appointment?

Hello bro.
I'm sorry, I don't have the links handy right now but if you go through this thread, you will find the appointment booking link and also the link to the VISA application forms.
Time for an appointment varies and it's not constant. However, you should be able to get an appointment within a month of booking and a response within a month also, it could be earlier or later.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 12, 2022
https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_categoryList.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347

JahBwoy:

Bro Good evening

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Flitz99: 1:08pm On May 14, 2022
Hello bro, i also applied about same time as you. I applied in August 2021, means ur wife will get appointment shortly before my wife. we fit connect make we de exchange ideas if u dont mind
jbonito:
Hi everyone,
Please I would like to clarify a bugging question. My wife’s interview would likely come up in July/August as we booked July 2021. In the meantime, she did change of name and her current passport expired in April. She already did capturing for a new passport but we were told file had to be sent to Abuja for approval before passport could be printed. Hopefully we can have this resolved in time and please if you have any link for fast tracking such cases, kindly let me know.

My immediate question is in a case where we can’t get the new passport before her interview, could she still attend with the expired passport? Seeing as the German visa is not issued on interview date and she can send in the data page of the new one after and also present it for Visa provision when it’s time.

Any experience from anyone would be appreciated? Anxiety don wan kill person abeg.

Thanks in advance
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jbonito(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2022
Yea sure, you can DM me. Cheers
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jbonito(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2022
Flitz99:
Hello bro, i also applied about same time as you. I applied in August 2021, means ur wife will get appointment shortly before my wife. we fit connect make we de exchange ideas if u dont mind

Yea sure, you can DM me. Cheers
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2022
FlyingColors:

Mine is next week Thursday. Roughly 2 weeks from when I received the email.

Hello boss. Can I buzz you personally? My wife’s interview is next month. I would appreciate any tips
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Hardheolar(m): 9:34am On May 15, 2022
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 11:18pm On May 16, 2022
timbs001:

Hello bro.
I'm sorry, I don't have the links handy right now but if you go through this thread, you will find the appointment booking link and also the link to the VISA application forms.
Time for an appointment varies and it's not constant. However, you should be able to get an appointment within a month of booking and a response within a month also, it could be earlier or later.
Thanks , booked my appointment Friday evening. Awaiting a date now

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by ProfGee(f): 3:36pm On May 17, 2022
If you need a travel insurance to any Schengen country and you're sure of your interview date is before May 23rd, please contact me on **164700055 for 50% of the normal price.
JahBwoy:
Thanks , booked my appointment Friday evening. Awaiting a date now

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by heybaby12(f): 1:51am On May 18, 2022
blessingayokunl:
Exact timelines as mine yet nothing. I mailed them about 3 weeks ago and they said they are not done yet.
I am just tired.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 3:49am On May 18, 2022
Hello guys. My birth certificate carries just my surname and middle name (spelt differently as Ahmed). My other documents has middle name spelt as Hammed. Will an affidavit or newspaper publication suffice as supporting document?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Afrigoodexpress(f): 7:52am On May 18, 2022
Please has may applicants started receiving interview invite? �����
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ashla: 8:52am On May 18, 2022
Yes ,what date in May did you registered
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Happychi19: 10:56am On May 18, 2022
Yes, my friend got a mail from the embassy on 13th of May, but her interview is next month, so it all depends on the date you booked your appointment.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Afrigoodexpress(f): 2:55pm On May 18, 2022
Ashla:
Yes ,what date in May did you registered

18th dear

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Afrigoodexpress(f): 2:56pm On May 18, 2022
Happychi19:
Yes, my friend got a mail from the embassy on 13th of May, but her interview is next month, so it all depends on the date you booked your appointment.

I really appreciate.. was on the 18th
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Happychi19: 3:57pm On May 18, 2022
The Embassy might send mail to you tomorrow or next week, all you need to do is to refresh your email � and keep praying because is not easy ooo, all the best.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 6:18pm On May 18, 2022
smurf2021:
Hello, Good Peope,
Thank you for your contribution to this thread so far.
As anyone recently applied for the blue card with a job offer in tech(Fullstack software engineer)? but without a University degree in Physical science?
The salary is about 70k PA. I have my first degree in Microbiology, but I'm not sure if this qualifies for a blue card application and approval.
I would really appreciate any feedback or information. Thank you

Did you do a verification of your degree certificate?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 1:40am On May 19, 2022
adeinfinit:
Hello guys. My birth certificate carries just my surname and middle name (spelt differently as Ahmed). My other documents has middle name spelt as Hammed. Will an affidavit or newspaper publication suffice as supporting document?

Your advice is still needed please
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Happychi19: 5:56am On May 19, 2022
adeinfinit:
good morning ��the only thing that will solve this issue is to go to the court and get affidavit, no need of getting newspaper publication, affidavit is far better.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Happychi19: 6:01am On May 19, 2022
adeinfinit:
I, MR or Mrs........., a Christian, a Nigerian citizen residing at..........
do hereby make an Oath and declare as follows :
1. That I am known in my documents as........ and.......
2. That the names are thesame person. 3. That this Affidavit is required for official and record purposes.
And that I make this declaration in good faith, conscientiously believing same to be true and correct and in accordance with the Oaths Law of........ State , so I believe dis affidavit will help you, so that you will know how to type �your.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by stellina22: 6:04am On May 19, 2022
adeinfinit:

You will need to swear an affidavit for the correction/omission of name…

Better still u can shun the birth certificate for now and just use Age declaration for the process …..

My 2 cent
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Eky29: 11:57am On May 19, 2022
I think you will need both Affidavit and Newspaper too.
It is called Affidavit of confirmation of names and New paper of confirmation of name.

I had that problem in 2016.
Affidavit of confirmation of name and the Newspaper is what I have been using since then and no issues.

Happychi19:
good morning ��the only thing that will solve this issue is to go to the court and get affidavit, no need of getting newspaper publication, affidavit is far better.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ashla: 12:57pm On May 19, 2022
It’s usually 2days after your date you booked,since yours was 18th you booked,you will have it Hopefully by 21-22 all the best!!

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ashla: 1:01pm On May 19, 2022
Please o Naira lander family,I don’t want to change my maiden name on my applications,which I haven’t done on the passport number I submitted,hope they won’t say I have to change my name at the embassy due to being married .
Even my married certificate have my maiden name.
Any help please .
Just a nervous being�
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 8:02pm On May 19, 2022
stellina22:

You will need to swear an affidavit for the correction/omission of name…

Better still u can shun the birth certificate for now and just use Age declaration for the process …..

My 2 cent

I already have an affidavit for Age declaration. I thought only birth certificate is accepted at the embassy, this was my reason for the question. Thank you for your response.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 8:03pm On May 19, 2022
Happychi19:
I, MR or Mrs........., a Christian, a Nigerian citizen residing at..........
do hereby make an Oath and declare as follows :
1. That I am known in my documents as........ and.......
2. That the names are thesame person. 3. That this Affidavit is required for official and record purposes.
And that I make this declaration in good faith, conscientiously believing same to be true and correct and in accordance with the Oaths Law of........ State , so I believe dis affidavit will help you, so that you will know how to type �your.

Thank you for your response. I appreciate
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 8:47am On May 20, 2022
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Happychi19: 7:47am On May 21, 2022
blessingayokunl:
people cases are different , they called My gf after 5 months of lawyer's verification, some people there own last for 6 to 7 months after lawyer's verification too, your city in Germany might determine how fast they will be too, all you need is to tell your wife to be checking her mail to see if they will demand for date of travelling, her passport and insurance from her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (188) (Reply)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.