Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (344549 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by timbs001(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2022
JahBwoy:

Thanks. This was getting me scared..

Na to cross mind after appointment day be that

No worries bro. I checked your posts and it looks like you are coming to Munich. You can hit me up when you come around. Cheers and good luck in your interview.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Richard00000: 3:58pm On May 31, 2022
Greetings everyone,what's the best way to book a Nigerian visa on arrival from Germany? I really need urgent answer
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Putin007: 4:49pm On May 31, 2022
temitayoolu:
I just got to Berlin on a work Visa so applying for my blue card soon. My wife has done her verification and hopefully she joins me soon.

Hello can I WhatsApp U ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Happychi19: 10:26pm On May 31, 2022
Are u going for family reunion? If yes no need to thinkif ur mathsis OK or not, the most importantthingis that you went to secondaryschool. But if u can do affidavit, that will be fine ok.[quote author=ayonimofemi post=113337542][/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 7:38am On Jun 01, 2022
timbs001:

No worries bro. I checked your posts and it looks like you are coming to Munich. You can hit me up when you come around. Cheers and good luck in your interview.

Thanks and God bless you very much brother. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by ayonimofemi(f): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2022
Happychi19:
Are u going for family reunion? If yes no need to thinkif ur mathsis OK or not, the most importantthingis that you went to secondaryschool. But if u can do affidavit, that will be fine ok.
. Thanks so much I will do just that.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by momory: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2022
shegeblaq:

Is possible for you to go together through Germany fiance visa. We recently moved to Germany and we shared our story on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjz09SN_i8Q&list=PLtp5oQaPcoq7PHpLgLWQ1-4KAuoSqpSYN

You can reach out to me on instagram and we will share any valuable information

Hello
I am on Data_science field still an undergraduate(biochemistry), I would like to move to Germany once I graduate pls what do you think of the prospects of dataAnalyst/science field in Germany
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by curious123: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hello everyone. Please can someone help me confirm this. If you are married to a German citizen do you still pay for data verification and will the lawyer still verify. Also will visa fee be paid as well. Thank you in advance
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by EngrOsax(m): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
curious123:
Hello everyone. Please can someone help me confirm this. If you are married to a German citizen do you still pay for data verification and will the lawyer still verify. Also will visa fee be paid as well. Thank you in advance

You will pay for lawyer verification fee which is about 150k and ofcourse the lawyer will visit you for verification after your interview but u won't have to pay visa fee coz u r married to a citizen.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by curious123: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
Okay. Thanks a lot

EngrOsax:

You will pay for lawyer verification fee which is about 150k and ofcourse the lawyer will visit you for verification after your interview but u won't have to pay visa fee coz u r married to a citizen.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
Good evening! Our relocation agency in Germany requested for some documents including this

Marriage certificate with apostille and translation
into the language of your destination country - if
applicable

Who has an idea what the apostille entails and how to get the translation done?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ashla: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
You can use a tolingo.com translator agency ..all you need is show them the certificate and they are in a better position to translate it for you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Marcofranz(m): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hallo good Afternoon
Can someone please shed more light on this family reunion visa.
I have a relative in Germany recently we’ve been searching for means so I can join her but she doesn’t know the procedures.

We wanted to use study route but the waiting period is discouraging.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 7:52am On Jun 05, 2022
stellina22:

You will need to swear an affidavit for the correction/omission of name…

Better still u can shun the birth certificate for now and just use Age declaration for the process …..

My 2 cent

Thank you. I already have an affidavit swore by me. Can I use this or my parent would have to swear the affidavit?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2022
Codedboy95:
Hi Everyone,

I am hoping to get my preapproval this coming week, but I am confused about what visa I should apply for myself and my wife. Should I apply for skilled immigration act visa with my pre-approval or blue card visa ? ( I qualify for it ). What visa will I apply for my wife? family reunion? or skilled migration act? I learnt that if a spouse qualifies for a blue card, then there won't be a need to write the Germany A1 exam or do lawyer verification. Does this mean that if I don't apply for blue card visa, she will need to write A1 exam and do lawyer verification?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by stellina22: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
adeinfinit:

Thank you. I already have an affidavit swore by me. Can I use this or my parent would have to swear the affidavit?

Pls it has to be sworn by a parent .. either mum or dad, with his/her passport photo attached together with urs on the form, and their signature appended on the affidavit as a despondent…..

Pls make sure it is done in a high court cus the affidavit together with the signatures appended will also be verified .

Goodluck …. My 2cent
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
stellina22:

Pls it has to be sworn by a parent .. either mum or dad, with his/her passport photo attached together with urs on the form, and their signature appended on the affidavit as a despondent…..

Pls make sure it is done in a high court cus the affidavit together with the signatures appended will also be verified .

Goodluck …. My 2cent

Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by EngrOsax(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2022
Hello any update from them now?
Ewatominiyi:
Hello Goodpm everyone
Don't know what is d delay all about with german embassy, appointment was November, Lawyer visited since january and am yet to get verification complete mail and they havent contact my husband as well .
Any idea on what to do , this long wait to hear from them is killing oooo,
1. One year to get appointment
2. Separating spouse, only God dey safe our marriage
3. And just putting us on hold without any response from them its really unfair to us
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Akby(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hi guys... I don't know if anyone has done Skilled Immigration Act interview lately. I'm in my third week post-interview as defined in their SLA and still no response yet. Is there a possibility of exceeding 3weeks? Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Approvalissure: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hello everyone, please I need help with my TOEFL payment. I would like to know if anyone could pay for me and I send naira to the person
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ebonyblizz: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
same here oo

Akby:
Hi guys... I don't know if anyone has done Skilled Immigration Act interview lately. I'm in my third week post-interview as defined in their SLA and still no response yet. Is there a possibility of exceeding 3weeks? Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by chidi4eze(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2022
Hello bro!!

Please, has your wife gotten her appointment date now?�
jbonito:
Hi everyone,
Please I would like to clarify a bugging question. My wife’s interview would likely come up in July/August as we booked July 2021. In the meantime, she did change of name and her current passport expired in April. She already did capturing for a new passport but we were told file had to be sent to Abuja for approval before passport could be printed. Hopefully we can have this resolved in time and please if you have any link for fast tracking such cases, kindly let me know.

My immediate question is in a case where we can’t get the new passport before her interview, could she still attend with the expired passport? Seeing as the German visa is not issued on interview date and she can send in the data page of the new one after and also present it for Visa provision when it’s time.

Any experience from anyone would be appreciated? Anxiety don wan kill person abeg.

Thanks in advance
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jbonito(m): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2022
chidi4eze:
Hello bro!!

Please, has your wife gotten her appointment date now?�

No, not yet. We applied last July, so my expectations are from end of June to July, we should receive an appointment. Her passport is out though, so that’s resolved.

When did you apply?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by chidi4eze(m): 8:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Nice �
We applied August last year �
jbonito:

No, not yet. We applied last July, so my expectations are from end of June to July, we should receive an appointment. Her passport is out though, so that’s resolved.

When did you apply?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dada24: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hi everyone,

Today marks one year of family reunion application. Please when can I expect invite?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by stellina22: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
dada24:
Hi everyone,

Today marks one year of family reunion application. Please when can I expect invite?

U should expect you Invite at the end of this month against 7th of July or more, but definitely July

The process is 13months duration now n not 12months as supposed

My 2 cent ….
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by stellina22: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
jbonito:

When did you apply?

I think u should expect more in August …..

My 2 cent
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
adeinfinit:
Good evening! Our relocation agency in Germany requested for some documents including this

Marriage certificate with apostille and translation
into the language of your destination country - if
applicable

Who has an idea what the apostille entails and how to get the translation done?

An apostille is a document(certificate) that shows a particular document is authentic. If the document is issued by a Nigerian institution, I heard it’s done in Abuja, I’m my case, I got married in South Africa and my documents was certified by the directorate of foreign affairs.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Approvalissure:
Hello everyone, please I need help with my TOEFL payment. I would like to know if anyone could pay for me and I send naira to the person
Where are you based ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dada24: 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hello, please when did she apply?
Happychi19:
Yes, my friend got a mail from the embassy on 13th of May, but her interview is next month, so it all depends on the date you booked your appointment.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by dada24: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Do you have your appointment now?
Ashla:
Hello Nairalanders!
Has anyone from May 2021 gotten an appointment dates yet?
Please ooo,I don refresh email tire�‍♀️
Thank you for a feedback
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
@timbs001,

Greetings bro, please I have a question, for duration of stay, what will I fill in the application form?

If I fill electronically can I print and sign with a pen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (188) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.