Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Will I Ever Understand The Women Folk (clarifications Needed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Ever Understand The Women Folk (clarifications Needed) (400 Views)

Can One Ever Understand Women? / This Is Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are There Own Worst Enemies (pics) / Will You Ever Understand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Ever Understand The Women Folk (clarifications Needed) by professore(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
I'm a serious minded university student and of age too,not cut out for games and not interested in womanizing because i can't stand it to look at you in the face and be deceiving you.
Okay in short,i went to this girl around July last year from the beginning the conversation was cool,no attitudes from her while calling and texting. There was however a time i sent her a particular SMS displaying my interest not like asking her to be my girl directly though,but it was explicit enough to the extent that when we saw she started to ignore me. I reacted by keeping my distance immediately as I'm the direct type and don't like mind games or beating about the bush. Later she came to me acting friendly again which i flowed with her.
Since then i even thought i won the game already because from my actions and nature of discussion i always reflected i wanted to be something more than a friend and i was hoping to formally ask her out soon and from her actions she was so agreeable even coming to me most times whenever i did not consider it important to go to her.
However, it came to me as a surprise as she told me she got my intentions clear and she needed to tell me she's not single. To set the records straight she's not the type that demands money at all so i'm not feeling used. But then again what can now account for this degree of closeness even reading together sometimes and why did it take her from July to December to reveal her relationship status even though a woman will most likely know what you want from the very first day of going to them. Any mature idea from mature men and women is welcome,thank you.

N.B. I don't want this thread on the front page because that is not the reason for creating it.
Re: Will I Ever Understand The Women Folk (clarifications Needed) by xendra: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
undecided my guess, she thought she could replace her boyfriend with you but you were not smooth enough. probably too in a hurry/straight forward.
Re: Will I Ever Understand The Women Folk (clarifications Needed) by Apus: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
I've been in this same situation. Mine was even evident from all angle as people thought we were already dating. Or how else do U explain several love messages she sent to me only to later tell me she's taken and that it's all in mine head.

I've never felt more pained before in my life. Since then, i've kept my distance from Naija girls. Dont even think i'll ever do d friendship ish sef when i want to settle down.

You should be thankful she told you this early. Atleast she has saved U emotional stress. I sense U are the matured type but pls leave gals matter for now.

Na one dj just commit suicide on top woman matter i no wan lose u sef oo.
Re: Will I Ever Understand The Women Folk (clarifications Needed) by professore(m): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
@Xendra the same once crossed my mind too thanks, @Apus thanks,but i have always been ignoring their matter but you know i cant continue till i begin to have grey hairs on my head,whether we want or not it is necessary particularly at a point in life (I'm not talking about kids dating you get it).
Re: Will I Ever Understand The Women Folk (clarifications Needed) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
Same way a female neighbour was all over me in name of friendship,introducing me to all and sundry.i made it clear to her that she's my neighbour,not my friend...that if I need a female friend,that would be my girlfriend.she got enraged and left.no time for frolics...too broke to be looking at women even though i'm an overripe bachelor
Re: Will I Ever Understand The Women Folk (clarifications Needed) by habsydiamond(m): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
There should be a department, faculty and course named "WOMEN" in every university for guys to study... They pull stunts like cameleon a lot which makes it hard for guys to predict their intentions... For one to be able to predict women right, divine intervention is needed..
Re: Will I Ever Understand The Women Folk (clarifications Needed) by Apination(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
You were just her emotional baggage, perhaps covering ground in an area the guy SHE loves isn't throwing weight undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know That Your Patner Is Cheating / Simi Reply To Man That Wants To Die For Her. / Lady Sleeps With Father Of Her Friend Who Slept With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.