Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Can One Ever Understand Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Ever Understand Women? (557 Views)

Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). / Will You Ever Understand? / Will I Ever Understand The Women Folk (clarifications Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Ever Understand Women? by abfelicity91: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
I feel like sharing all the experiences I had ever encountered with women but it might take a whole time, so I will just try to skip some.
Something happened this evening with someone whom I recently fell in love with
I met this girl on the 14th of this month, we always engage in lengthy conversations on a phone call every night. this evening, I went to pick her up from her work (not the first time though), the last time she requested I drive her to my place so she could see where I live but I came up with a story because I didn't want to. So today while on our way, my oga called me to return his car that he wants to use urgently, I told her what's up that she will use a subtle bus from my side to her house. She said okay. While in my room, you know na. We became intimate and being her first time in my place, I don't jump to anything I make sure she was okay with it. Like asking for a kiss before we started, asked to suck her b**b, which she took off her top by herself and allowed me every access to her body. When I reach down there to finger her a little, she first declined it that it was painful. After a while of kissing and sucking, I try to reach out to her down there again, which she allowed me to shift her under wears. After few seconds of fingering her, she suddenly asked me to stop, I stop immediately, she was like, "is this what you do to women"? I was surprised, I said no. She said, "why are you doing this to me"? You know na, I scope her that I haven't touch any woman for a year plus now. To cut the whole story short, she shade tears and left with the attitude of " I'm disappointed in you for doing this to me"
I felt she was still a virgin but the way she kiss so perfectly shows something else.
What do you guys think?.
Re: Can One Ever Understand Women? by abfelicity91: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
Some women will curse you and neglect you when they came to your house and you didn't touch them, some will think you are only after what's under the skirt when you try to touch them even after they gave all the necessary sign that shows it's a green light to such because most of them don't ask for it
Re: Can One Ever Understand Women? by abfelicity91: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
I have another wired situation where she cried seriously because I penetrated with a condom.
She didn't know when I was wearing the condom, can you imagine that?
Immediately I inserted it into her, she was shocked, the next thing I heard was a sound of a scattered plate on the floor which I arranged for one corner, in the middle of the night far.. We didn't do anything that might again o, them in the morning, when she's supposed to go, she said oya I should come and finished what I started and I should use condom since I don't wanna do without condom.. This was someone who cried 20 kegs of tears that I used consom on her oo.
Women!!!

1 Like

Re: Can One Ever Understand Women? by Uzomacharles: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Can One Ever Understand Women? by Nyascobar1414: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
As a man you dont need to care about her feelings or about how to understand them. Just do things that will make you happy, dont go against your Instinct.
Re: Can One Ever Understand Women? by Nonexisting: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Son, our greatgrandfathers tried to understand them and failed, our grandfathers tried and failed too. Our fathers did their best and gave up as well. Don't try to be more adventurous than our adventurer ancestors because what they had was just failure and nothing more. You and I are now dealing with something worse because daughters of Jezebel of today have mutated into a more dangerous specie. You will experience failure, death by butchering, hot water treatment and so many evil experiences, remember our fallen comrades and be careful.

Re: Can One Ever Understand Women? by abfelicity91: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nonexisting:
Son, our greatgrandfathers tried to understand them and failed, our grandfathers tried and failed too. Our fathers did their best and gave up as well. Don't try to be more adventurous than our adventurer ancestors because what they had was just failure and nothing more. You and I are now dealing with something worse because daughters of Jezebel of today have mutated into a more dangerous specie. You will experience failure, death by butchering, hot water treatment and so many evil experiences, remember our fallen comrades and be careful.
This is worth taking to heart
Re: Can One Ever Understand Women? by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kk
Re: Can One Ever Understand Women? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
She doesn’t want you to chop her yet. She wants to bill you a little more. Gaslighting is what they do lol
Re: Can One Ever Understand Women? by abfelicity91: 1:06am On Jul 29, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Kk
When I thought my answer is here, then you bring out another map to follow
Re: Can One Ever Understand Women? by abfelicity91: 1:08am On Jul 29, 2022
PerfectStranger:
She doesn’t want you to chop her yet. She wants to bill you a little more. Gaslighting is what they do lol
I thought as much.. Things you can't take away from them
Re: Can One Ever Understand Women? by Enny2013(f): 1:18am On Jul 29, 2022
Even when they don't even understand themselves?

I don't even understand my sisters sef!

(1) (Reply)

Mind Test: Finally You Will Know If You Have A Clean Or Dirty Mind ! / A Disable Lady Like That With No Hand Spotted Feeding Her Baby With Her Mouth / Pretty Sugar Mommy First-time Tasting The Dickk Of A Strong Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.