Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

See The Kind Of Faith You Should Ask The Holy Spirit To Fill You With - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Kind Of Faith You Should Ask The Holy Spirit To Fill You With (349 Views)

Are You Having Doubts About Your Faith? You Are Not Alone. / Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? / Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kind Of Faith You Should Ask The Holy Spirit To Fill You With by lightblazingnow(m): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Desperate faith for desperate times...

21. Martha said to Jesus, *If you had been here, Lord, my brother would not have died!

22. But I know that even now God will give you whatever you ask him for.*

23. *Your brother will rise to life,* Jesus told her.

24. *I know,* she replied, *that he will rise to life on the last day.*

25. Jesus said to her, *I am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in me will live, even though they die;

26. and those who live and believe in me will never die. Do you believe this?*

27. *Yes, Lord!* she answered. *I do believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who was to come into the world.*

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Faith You Should Ask The Holy Spirit To Fill You With by lightblazingnow(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Mighty love shared
Re: See The Kind Of Faith You Should Ask The Holy Spirit To Fill You With by lightblazingnow(m): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2019
Not ordinary
Re: See The Kind Of Faith You Should Ask The Holy Spirit To Fill You With by ecstasy357(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2019
God is still God. My case is settled
Re: See The Kind Of Faith You Should Ask The Holy Spirit To Fill You With by lightblazingnow(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
ecstasy357:
God is still God. My case is settled

Great man

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Faith You Should Ask The Holy Spirit To Fill You With by lightblazingnow(m): 8:13am On Apr 28, 2019
A strong

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of His Grace. / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing The Number 7? / Do Not Faint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.