Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos (7266 Views)

Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Stop assasinating my character...that's all am telling u...

Oga.. If you like, type this hundred times!
You are osagyefo aka child of hate. The champion and real MVP for insulting and spreading doctored writeup against ndi enugu and ndi Ebonyi, over the actions of a few.

If e pain you.. Quit assassinating a whole coz of the action of a chunk!!
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
LegitHustler:

The sins of umahi should not be attributed to Ndi ebonyi

Even the bible said otherwise...

God said that he will visit the sins of the fathers even upto the fourth generation.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
LegitHustler:

In this case ekiti is a Local govt

Chaiii Bro why naa....

A state is a group of people living in a particular geographical area, with organised system of government, with boundaries internationally recognised devoid of external aggression.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
my major concern is that pigg from Aguleri called Obiano... imagine the ediot endorsed buhari?...that's lame

Oh Apga chieftain in the person of Obiano endorsed Buhari, and this 'hypocritical dude', says nothing!!
Osagyefo.. You see that log of wood in your eye,... Nna okwa uwa ebebe. Amen.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
LLobiorah:

Oga.. If you like, type this hundred times!
You are osagyefo aka child of hate. The champion and real MVP for insulting and spreading doctored writeup against ndi enugu and ndi Ebonyi, over the actions of a few.

If e pain you.. Quit assassinating a whole coz of the action of a chunk!!

U want us to nip the truth in the mud....u lie...

It has been made open for all to see the grand and devilish master plan.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
LLobiorah:

Oh Apga chieftain in the person of Obiano endorsed Buhari, and this 'hypocritical dude', says nothing!!

Until I see proof, nobody reads or believes trash.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

God said that he will visit the sins of the fathers even upto the fourth generation.

And that same God of yours said, he will judge each according to his deeds. And that same God, still kept all them bad leaders kids alive and em still balling eh!!

Nah case of Ebonyi, that ancient rule come come up!
Nna obi ojoo GI ebe Ebonyi people noo eh, even Adolf Hitler for marvel for your hatred!
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by EasternActivist: 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Bro...am on political footing....

Atikuobi should forget ebonyi instead of been feel pained or betrayed in future....He should look harder and struggle more for north central state that has already rejected buhari....and make grounds there.

Lolz your body dey hot. This is just a speculation.
Ana ejidere mmadu ofor. Ebony people no matter how insecure they feel we still have brothers among them

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Yes yes.. For your kind nah!
Ebonyi people seeks obi and atiku, You can keep wallowing in your makeshift belief that they will do otherwise.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
LLobiorah:

And that same God of yours said, he will judge each according to his deeds. And that same God, still kept all them bad leaders kids alive and em still balling eh!!

Nah case of Ebonyi, that ancient rule come come up!
Nna obi ojoo GI ebe Ebonyi people noo eh, even Adolf Hitler for marvel for your hatred!

You are the only one bringing up this issue of hatred against ebonyi....

I don't hate them neither do others...

But truth has to be told.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Lol
The truth you and your cohorts made up! I saloot your ingenuity.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LegitHustler: 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Ezekiel 18:19-20

“Yet you say, ‘Why should not the son suffer for the iniquity of the father?’ When the son has done what is just and right, and has been careful to observe all my statutes, he shall surely live. The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

On this note i say good night

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
EasternActivist:

Lolz your body dey hot. This is just a speculation.
Ana ejidere mmadu ofor. Ebony people no matter how insecure they feel we still have brothers among them

See we campaign everyday
No need to take any single chances at all...

Now is the best time to cover that loophole.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LegitHustler: 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
LLobiorah:

AMEN
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
LegitHustler:

Ezekiel 18:19-20

“Yet you say, ‘Why should not the son suffer for the iniquity of the father?’ When the son has done what is just and right, and has been careful to observe all my statutes, he shall surely live. The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

On this note i say good night

Goodnight...

Next time correlate certain issues well.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
LegitHustler:

AMEN

Wetin be....Nna okwa uwa ebebe...

I can't grab that entirely.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by bantudra: 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
chai....who wan read all this....??

i had to stop readin....my headache was returnin.....
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

You are the only one bringing up this issue of hatred against ebonyi....

I don't hate them neither do others...

But truth has to be told.

No man!!
Your writeup posits your inclinations bro!
If you hate no ebonyi, You wouldn't judge the lot over umahi's political inclinations or ekweremadu's. Tackle these two men, and leave the citizenry alone; it ain't much to ask for, if you really know your onions.

And you won't deny the fact, that you have never displayed ugly vituperations and angst on this platform against ebonyians. Bros, my response to you tonight, is as a result of those nkogheri gi. And possibly tonight's responses and opening of your nyash, would be the last you will get from me.

Tomorrow, You can unchain yourself and act as a rabid hater that you are. Forming gentleman like person no sabi you.

Child of hate!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Wetin be....Nna okwa uwa ebebe...
I can't grab that entirely.

As in till eternity.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 04, 2019
LLobiorah:

No man!!
Your writeup posits your inclinations bro!
If you hate no ebonyi, You wouldn't judge the lot over umahi's political inclinations or ekweremadu's. Tackle these two men, and leave the citizenry alone; it ain't much to ask for, if you really know your onions.

And you won't deny the fact, that you have never displayed ugly vituperations and angst on this platform against ebonyians. Bros, my response to you tonight, is as a result of those nkogheri gi. And possibly tonight's responses and opening of your nyash, would be the last you will get from me.

Tomorrow, You can unchain yourself and act as a rabid hater that you are. Forming gentleman like person no sabi you.

Child of hate!

Ndigbo turu ilu si na onye na nwanne ya yi aga, onye aghara nwanne ya,

Egbuo dike n'ogu ulo, na-ogu ezi o mezia gini?

Uchich siri kama isi ya ga-akwu anwuru, ochichi gbaa uzo ya na dinta jiri gbaa oso....

And this portends as an advice to obi to restrategize and know those who likes him and those who harbour severe hate against him...

Nobody hates ebonyi not even me or any.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 04, 2019
LLobiorah:

As in till eternity.

Ooohhhh...I grab.

It should have been this way....

Nna okwa were rue uwa ebebe or nna okwa we rue ebighebi...or nna okwa were rue uwa ebighi ebi...
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by EasternActivist: 12:09am On Jan 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

See we campaign everyday
No need to take any single chances at all...

Now is the best time to cover that loophole.

Then you need to restrategize your campaign. Politics is a game of numbers. If the governor is going astray is our own work to highlight that and present to the people in the state. Anambra alone and north central state you so wanted can never give you the needed votes to triumph.

What about the devil you know is better than the angels you don't know. This angel you're presenting as north central how much do you know and trust them than my beautiful Ebonyians?

Food for thought.

Nwanne don't in the process of throwing the water throw away the baby.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 04, 2019
EasternActivist:

Then you need to restrategize your campaign. Politics is a game of numbers. If the governor is going astray is our own work to highlight that and present to the people in the state. Anambra alone and north central state you so wanted can never give you the needed votes to triumph.

What about the devil you know is better than the angels you don't know. This angel you're presenting as north central how much do you know and trust them than my beautiful Ebonyians?

Food for thought.

Nwanne don't in the process of throwing the water throw away the baby.

The write up is like a caution but the major response shoot off tangent....which is totally inimical to my expectation.

Ebonyi is the beautiful bride we all know...#smillezzz

But all same we need to still let them know that somethings are not right and it might bring distrust in the near foreseeable future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by EasternActivist: 12:17am On Jan 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

The write up is like a caution but the major response shoot off tangent....which is totally inimical to my expectation.

Ebonyi is the beautiful baby we all know...#smillezzz

But all same we need to still let them know that somethings are not right and it might bring distrust in the near foreseeable future.

Finish.

Dialogue first if it fails then do another dialogue, continue until aim is achieved. Everybody smiles and be happy.

Buhari must be sent back to daura in the next few months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 12:19am On Jan 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Ebonyi is the beautiful baby we all know...#smillezzz

If you actually admit that Ebonyi is the baby you shouldn't discard, then point your accusing fingers on umahi and ekweremadu. Leave the citizens of Ebonyi alone. By February they will troop and vote for their perceived candidate.

Stop making a mountain outta mole hill. It's really a crass foolishness.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 04, 2019
LLobiorah:

If you actually admit that Ebonyi is the baby you shouldn't discard, then point your accusing fingers on umahi and ekweremadu. Leave the citizens of Ebonyi alone. By February they will troop and vote for their perceived candidate.

Stop making a mountain outta mole hill. It's really a crass foolishness.

Alright sire.

Ebonyians are the beautiful bride and we love them all.

Nobody hates Ebonyians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 12:22am On Jan 04, 2019
EasternActivist:

Finish.

Dialogue first if it fails then do another dialogue, continue until aim is achieved. Everybody smiles and be happy.

Buhari must be sent back to daura in the next few months

Talking about distrust.. How about we start with the Apga and Obiano, apc and rochas; orji uzor kalu and apc, Joe igbokwe and apc;... Bros Osagyefo... I reiterate again, if that log of wood in your eyes no do clear for your eye; I really doubt if you would let Ebonyi people be.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 12:24am On Jan 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Alright sire.
Ebonyians are the beautiful bride and we love them all.
Nobody hates Ebonyians.

Mtcheewww Shift Nna m!! Pretence no suit you, because I know say agwo apughi ibu agwo ma ruo echi.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by EasternActivist: 12:25am On Jan 04, 2019
LLobiorah:

Talking about distrust.. How about we start with the Apga and Obiano, apc and rochas; orji uzor kalu and apc, Joe igbokwe and apc;... Bros Osagyefo... I reiterate again, if that log of wood in your eyes no do clear for your eye; I really doubt if you would let Ebonyi people be.

Off target Bro. I don't know a dime of what you're saying. Maybe you misquoted or something.
Do Have a great day.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 04, 2019
LLobiorah:

Mtcheewww
Shift Nna m!!
Pretence no suit you, because I know say agwo apughi ibu agwo ma ruo echi.

I disagree....

I can't stand and watch a riff raff insult ebonyi here again on nairaland...
That person will have to contend with me that day....

No pretence ooo

Ebonyians are the most beautiful bride oooooo....

Smile kwanu...llobiorah.....

Nobody hates....
The love is there already.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 12:31am On Jan 04, 2019
EasternActivist:

Off target Bro. I don't know a dime of what you're saying. Maybe you misquoted or something.
Do Have a great day.

Bro!
Ain't against you biko!
Nah that misfit of a being.. No vex aii!

And wish you a good night rest too.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 12:32am On Jan 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I disagree....
I can't stand and watch a riff raff insult ebonyi here again on nairaland... That person will have to contend with me that day....
No pretence ooo
Ebonyians are the most beautiful bride oooooo....
Smile kwanu...llobiorah.....
Nobody hates.... The love is there already.
Enyi aaaa; ka chi fooo biko!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Vows To Resist Retrenchment At NIPOST / How Lagosians Celebrated Christmas In The Year 1923 (photos) / FG To Spend N6.2bn On PIB Awareness Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.