Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos (7218 Views)

Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by MajesticIgbo(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
LegitHustler:

In summary all of them are Igbo abi Oga unless you're a kid, what you wrote up there is shit

Unless you're feigning ignorance, this isexactly how these stark illiterates think.

Until they tell you that all Igbos are from Nri, you will not understand.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Atiku greatest disservice was choosing obi. Man doesn't even command any political clout in his home state.

Obi don't have any issue in anambra....

Even ngige knows that very well.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Herdsmen:

I don't hate any igbo.. ala bu otu..
Enugu and anambra are Siamese ..and ekwwremadu don't have choice but to flow with the tide..
Umahi approach to governance is a brute that will backfire on ordinary ebonyians tomorrow.

...we have lots of ebonyi people in anambra..like I said earlier..he's creating enemity among igbos where such was never there..

Nsukka and wawa people once bear same named..but they didn't take it to war..
Today..igbo can't named either again..

Bros chill!!
Enmity has always been with igbos, don't make umahi's contribution to obi's emergence of VP to Atiku as it's his own personal volition. Umahi speaks for south east governor's forum... Leave innocent ebonyians!!
Face the governors that cried foul over this!!
You sissy beings, always finding faults on whatever the ebonyi man does.. Tell me aren't you just being redundant and illogical?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LegitHustler: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Igbos has greater stake which some people are hell bent on frustrating him.......

U ursef knows that.

Greater stake but the fulanis has the greatest stake, are we limited to the greater or can we strive for the greatest
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by MajesticIgbo(m): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
LegitHustler:

Igbo bu Igbo worldwide

Wishful thinking.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

U can't use unnecessary English to deflate a known truth.......the case is even getting worse now and u here trying to defend or cover the truth while the grand plan is standing.....

Tell ursef the truth and shame the devil...

If obi has trust in ebonyi, he will be hurting himself coz they will heavily disappoint him, more reason he has to look elsewhere.

Bro.. My English ain't unnecessary ok!
I asked you hafa did you conduct this analysis, any video evidence any questionnaires or survey that you carried out, to ascertain the voting behaviors of Ebonyi people concerning Atiku/Obi's candidacy. And you is telling me cock and bull story, that you generated in your hate filled cranium in your house!!

Oga.. You remain flawed chikina!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Cannibalistic stark illiterates are always peddling lies laced with lunancy.

Ebonyi folks are more Igbo than y'all Igala renegade braggarts.

It has already degenerated to insult.
I won't stoop so low to that level....

Truth pains.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
Herdsmen:

Ebonyi is an igbo state from the inception of enugu and abia state..
An ebonyi is a proud igbo man..
Massob and ipob has their population from ebonyians ..
They've dies for igbo cause more than an average anambrian..

But that named .. abakiriki..man..guess because they're like last to develop in igboland ..
And that's what umahi is trying to correct..
But he's going about it in a very wrong way..
He's online creating enemies for ebonyi people among igbos ..where such never exist..

Is not about ebonyi is about the governor's

Tomorrow watch this dude spill hatred on the ebonyian that he ain't igbo.. Una reasoning suppose be eight wonder of the world!
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Unless you're feigning ignorance, this isexactly how these stark illiterates think.

U created this moniker now just to haul insults at anambra,,,,u are on ur own....

Valid points have been made, deal with it or u keep quiet.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LegitHustler: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Before the creation of nigeria and it states Igbo bu Igbo worldwide just creation of state made some feel funky i wonder if Nri was placed in Ebonyi state
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Anambra and Kogi are Siamese twins. Y'all will learn the hard way this time.

Next.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

He's not Edo. He's a bonafide Anambra man though traces his roots to bini.

The earlier y'all start understanding that these people think and share the same sentiments, the better for your lives.

are u done
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Charity begins at home.

I can't be concerned with north when there is fire at home...

Is only a mad man that will put his house on fire and be resting at a safe distance....

Issue of north shouldn't be a major concern now when my own house is heavily divided.....

Issue of the north, shouldn't be a concern.
So nah only south east determines the vote for Naija?

Baba Ebonyi and Enugu, finally go vote who they want! And from all indications, obi/atiku issa goal for them. Your divisive writeup only ends on NL!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
LegitHustler:

Greater stake but the fulanis has the greatest stake, are we limited to the greater or can we strive for the greatest

We must start from somewhere....certain from somewhere.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by MajesticIgbo(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
LegitHustler:

Before the creation of nigeria and it states Igbo bu Igbo worldwide just creation of state made some feel funky i wonder if Nri was placed in Ebonyi state

I really don't understand what message you're trying to pass.

Anyway, years before the advent of the brits, there was no such as Igbo. We had Ngwa, Nnewi, Ezza, Nsukka and the rest.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
LLobiorah:

Bro.. My English ain't unnecessary ok!
I asked you hafa did you conduct this analysis, any video evidence any questionnaires or survey that you carried out, to ascertain the voting behaviors of Ebonyi people concerning Atiku/Obi's candidacy. And you is telling me cock and bull story, that you generated in your hate filled cranium in your house!!

Oga.. You remain flawed chikina!

You too over reactive but more or less....Ebonyi is atikuobi to lose.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I wont...coz we will be here to see it.

It will be painful but that will set the issue of igbo unity at firm agreement crossing the rubicon.

I wouldn't want you to do so either, but who can trust a two-faced snake??
Neverrrrrrrr!!

The stats will beat your imaginations, on how the votes will trickle in from ebonyi/enugu for atiku/obi!
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LegitHustler: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

I really don't understand what message you're trying to pass.

Anyway, years before the advent of the brits, there was no such as Igbo. We had Ngwa, Nnewi, Ezza, Nsukka and the rest.

Nice info, Igbo is an umbrella name for all of them
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
LLobiorah:

Issue of the north, shouldn't be a concern.
So nah only south east determines the vote for Naija?

Baba Ebonyi and Enugu, finally go vote who they want! [b]And from all indications, obi/atiku issa goal for them. [/b]Your divisive writeup only ends on NL!

Deceit will be the greatest undoing. Of umahi@bolded.

More reasons his assurances shouldn't be taken serious.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LegitHustler: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Can you place a bet on this
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I won't judge u by ur actions or emotions but don't assasinate my character here.

Dude!!
That will be cowardice to assassinate your character, I rather pummel you with truth of hard knocks. You are an unbridled child of hate, who relish on insulting Ebonyi and Enugu people. Have seen your countless posts, two faced snake.. Osagyefo.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LegitHustler: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Deceit will be the greatest undoing. Of umahi@bolded.

More reasons his assurances shouldn't be taken serious.

How many votes does umahi has one vote abi or are you saying umahi will rig his state for buhari
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
LLobiorah:

I wouldn't want you to do so either, but who can trust a two-faced snake??
Neverrrrrrrr!!

The stats will beat your imaginations, on how the votes will trickle in from ebonyi/enugu for atiku/obi!

More like same assurance northerner gave GEJ before they dealt ruthlessly with him at the polls.

More reasons obi should be wary and tread carefully.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by MajesticIgbo(m): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
LegitHustler:

Nice info, Igbo is an umbrella name for all of them

Just like the North and South was lumped together by the Brits, it was for easier administration.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
LegitHustler:

How many votes does umahi has one vote abi or are you saying umahi will rig his state for buhari

The apparatus to perpetuate the rigging plan has been handed over to him...

U don't really know what is happening.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Finally, your view ends on NL!! Mmiri ga Eri gi wella.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by NNEWIsuper: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Obi don't have any issue in anambra....

Even ngige knows that very well.
shut up..obi has that steewped Aguleri Aboki called Obiano to contend with .. Aguleri should be ceded to kogi...all you all and those foolish SE govs frustrating obi will live to regret it
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
LegitHustler:

Can you place a bet on this

Over bet on it....am not shaked with what am sure in.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
LLobiorah:

Dude!!
That will be cowardice to assassinate your character, I rather pummel you with truth of hard knocks. You are an unbridled child of hate, who relish on insulting Ebonyi and Enugu people. Have seen your countless posts, two faced snake.. Osagyefo.

Don't assasinate my character coz of a simple truth...which is clearly obvious in all ramifications.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LLobiorah: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

More like same assurance northerner gave GEJ before they dealt ruthlessly with him at the polls.

More reasons obi should be wary and tread carefully.

Here comes the 'northern analogy'. Oga, Ebonyi people likewise enugu has their votes on lockdown for obi!!
Deal with it!
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
LLobiorah:

Finally, your view ends on NL!!
Mmiri ga Eri gi wella.

Not on nairaland....go to other social media and see heavy reactions on this topic....

The matter is going viral.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by LegitHustler: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Just like the North and South was lumped together by the Brits, it was for easier administration.

So if not for brits we would have being living like Nsukka, Nnewi, Ngwa etc instead of igbo in general would have been nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kalu: Buhari's Acceptance To Address Reps Proof of Executive And NASS Synergy / APC Blames Individuals’ Presidential Ambitions For Agitations In Party / Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.