Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,808 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos (7638 Views)

Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by NNEWIsuper: 3:31am On Jan 04, 2019
LLobiorah:

Oh Apga chieftain in the person of Obiano endorsed Buhari, and this 'hypocritical dude', says nothing!!
Osagyefo.. You see that log of wood in your eye,... Nna okwa uwa ebebe. Amen.
Obiano's PA is in charge of buhari reelection train in Anambra..it was an open attended submit..we will castrate and orchestrate them out of Anambra...the pain there is that they are not even routine for APGA presidential candidate but for that failure called buhari
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by tuniski: 4:09am On Jan 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

My igboness is pure and reliable and my support for atikuobi unchecked coz I understand what such can bring to all....i reason and breathe igbo but I doubt if u do same.

Am only stating a verifiable facts that is even visible to the blind.........it may sound funny but is going down the permutations.

as of today nobody is leading atikuobi campaign in enugu and ebonyi state....full blooded fact.

Added to the grand plan is mbaka being used to execute the master plan.....to work in line.
They believe his grand followers will sway vote against obi no wonder u guys are using him to endorse buhari publicly......maybe this is still hypocrisy abi?
Stop this bigotry the supporters of PdP's Atiku/Obi ticket ain't ethnic bigots but nationalists/federalists.

It is not an igbo affair cos no ethnic group Can singlehandedly win presidential election.
What then. Will you call kwankwaso,tambuwwal,Dogara,saraki,dankwanbo,lamido,the emirate and sultanate that are supporting atiku/obi against buhari?
Please be guided!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Abia1stboy: 6:58am On Jan 04, 2019
Chef2000 face your dead Abia state and leave Anambra alone

[s]
NNEWIsuper:

shut up..obi has that steewped Aguleri Aboki called Obiano to contend with .. Aguleri should be ceded to kogi...all you all and those foolish SE govs frustrating obi will live to regret it
[/s]

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Abia1stboy: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2019
Face your dead Abia state. Anambra is one united family

[s]
NNEWIsuper:

Obiano's PA is in charge of buhari reelection train in Anambra..it was an open attended submit..we will castrate and orchestrate them out of Anambra...the pain there is that they are not even routine for APGA presidential candidate but for that failure called buhari
[/s]

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Abia1stboy: 7:00am On Jan 04, 2019
Face your dead dilapidated Abia State where there's no governor

[s]
NNEWIsuper:
my major concern is that pigg from Aguleri called Obiano... imagine the ediot endorsed buhari?...that's lame
[/s]

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Abia1stboy: 7:04am On Jan 04, 2019
Anambra is one monolithic state, face your dead Abia state

[s]
NNEWIsuper:

I would have preferred it because my town Nnewi is popular and has good name to itself and not these other hateful souls from Aguleri who're actually northerners of igala extraction who come online to spew hate making it seem like Anambra people hate other sister states
[/s]

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Abia1stboy: 7:07am On Jan 04, 2019
Abia state is in a total mess but you are busy with Anambra matter. Anambra is one united people. Face your dead Abia state

[s]
NNEWIsuper:

shut up..obi has that steewped Aguleri Aboki called Obiano to contend with .. Aguleri should be ceded to kogi...all you all and those foolish SE govs frustrating obi will live to regret it
[/s]

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Abia1stboy: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
I don't know where you dumbass is holed up. cheesy

MajesticIgbo:

Atiku's campaign posters have no pictures of obi yet, these stark illiterates find it more convenient to attack Umahi and Ekweremadu.

I'm wondering if umahi and ekweremadu asked Atiku not to add obi's pictures on his campaign posters.

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Eidolon: 9:12am On Jan 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

My igboness is pure and reliable and my support for atikuobi unchecked coz I understand what such can bring to all....i reason and breathe igbo but I doubt if u do same.

Am only stating a verifiable facts that is even visible to the blind.........it may sound funny but is going down the permutations.

as of today nobody is leading atikuobi campaign in enugu and ebonyi state....full blooded fact.

Added to the grand plan is mbaka being used to execute the master plan.....to work in line.
They believe his grand followers will sway vote against obi no wonder u guys are using him to endorse buhari publicly......maybe this is still hypocrisy abi?

So, based on your support, you think it is wise to insult revered Igbo leaders like Umahi and Ekweremadu?

If Peter Obi even an asset to PDP and Atiku? Peter Obi that couldn't win his state for PDP in 2015 even though he was in charge of South East campaign.

Peter Obi is actually a liability to PDP and Atiku presidential bid. He has no grassroots structure and support in SE.

You cannot compare Obi to a man like Ekweremadu who, almost singlehandedly, ensured the survival of PDP. If it wasn't for DSP Ekweremadu, there would have been no PDP for Atiku and others to join.
LLobiorah:

No man!!
Your writeup posits your inclinations bro!
If you hate no ebonyi, You wouldn't judge the lot over umahi's political inclinations or ekweremadu's. Tackle these two men, and leave the citizenry alone; it ain't much to ask for, if you really know your onions.

And you won't deny the fact, that you have never displayed ugly vituperations and angst on this platform against ebonyians. Bros, my response to you tonight, is as a result of those nkogheri gi. And possibly tonight's responses and opening of your nyash, would be the last you will get from me.

Tomorrow, You can unchain yourself and act as a rabid hater that you are. Forming gentleman like person no sabi you.

Child of hate!

Why should he tackle DSP Ekweremadu and Gov Umahi? Who is even Peter Obi? A man who could not win his State for PDP in 2015 despite all the resources he had at his disposal as SE presidential campaign coordinator for GEJ.

If it wasn't for the same DSP Ekweremadu that some brainless folks are insulting, would they have been any PDP left for others to join?
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by IbrahimDamola: 9:43am On Jan 06, 2019
I always say that the reason why saboteurs within Ndigbo didn't pay dearly for their crimes after the Biafra war was because we were not in the information age then. Though many died like rats in unmarked graves like Ukpabi asika. Even his children remain ashamed of their father's atrocities.

In this period of internet, social media, information age, their will be no hiding place for saboteurs within Igboland. Their names will draw anger and irritation and even their offsprings will be ashamed to answer their father's name. The likes of Ekweremadu and Umahi should make a detour now before it's too late. Dumbohari is simply unsellable in the SESS where he has murdered so many youths and drank their blood. If you support him, you are also a cannibal like him.

With time this efulefu leaders will be swept away by the revolution going on in young Igbo minds.

God bless the Ndigbos for their republicanism.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2019
Eidolon:

So, based on your support, you think it is wise to insult revered Igbo leaders like Umahi and Ekweremadu?

If Peter Obi even an asset to PDP and Atiku? Peter Obi that couldn't win his state for PDP in 2015 even though he was in charge of South East campaign.

Peter Obi is actually a liability to PDP and Atiku presidential bid. He has no grassroots structure and support in SE.

You cannot compare Obi to a man like Ekweremadu who, almost singlehandedly, ensured the survival of PDP. If it wasn't for DSP Ekweremadu, there would have been no PDP for Atiku and others to join.

Why should he tackle DSP Ekweremadu and Gov Umahi? Who is even Peter Obi? A man who could not win his State for PDP in 2015 despite all the resources he had at his disposal as SE presidential campaign coordinator for GEJ.

If it wasn't for the same DSP Ekweremadu that some brainless folks are insulting, would they have been any PDP left for others to join?

Next.

Today is Sunday so I don't need to be provoked.

After next month...we will know how we stand.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Alfredakpodiete: 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
What are you guys even saying?? I see it as awkward to attribute the leadership of Igbo to Peter Obis intended office. If Peter Obi wasn't vying for office, would he have been this outspoken as it affects the igbo?
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Alfredakpodiete: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
Eidolon:

Help me ask them where Peter Obi was in the heat of PDPs challenges.

His silence was almost defeaning!!

He hardly ever said anything for fear of persecution, but Ekweremadu had always been outspoken
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

U can't use unnecessary English to deflate a known truth.......the case is even getting worse now and u here trying to defend or cover the truth while the grand plan is standing.....

Tell ursef the truth and shame the devil...

If obi has trust in ebonyi, he will be hurting himself coz they will heavily disappoint him, more reason he has to look elsewhere.
Bros I'm Original Nwa Abakaliki I support Buhari b4 but now I will Atikulate We in Ebonyi want Igbo man because in Nigeria Tribe comes first
If Umaih publicly campaign for Buhari he will lose eventually
I'm Ebonyi and I'm an Igbo man
Any one that said I'm not I'gbo or We are inferior to Anambra or Imo should know we once share the Same State and people from Abakaliki did well in those State
We may not be that Rich but we get Mind pass Shakau
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Herdsmen:

Ebonyi is an igbo state from the inception of enugu and abia state..
An ebonyi is a proud igbo man..
Massob and ipob has their population from ebonyians ..
They've dies for igbo cause more than an average anambrian..

But that named .. abakiriki..man..guess because they're like last to develop in igboland ..
And that's what umahi is trying to correct..
But he's going about it in a very wrong way..
He's online creating enemies for ebonyi people among igbos ..where such never exist..

Is not about ebonyi is about the governor's
You're correct but we Ebonyians will not let Igbo people down
Our Governor many of Us don't even like him because he's a crook
He's on his own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

February will prove u otherwise and lay credence to the truth.
Bros I'm from Ebonyi and we are Atikulating

Stop saying what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by mauriebloss: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2019
Some of una dey carry talk oooo....

With all Ekweremadu had done for the party u guys still want to paint him black?? I don't understand how you think.

Ekweremadu has been in PDP, he has stood by the party but Peter Obi just came in and you feel he is god now...

Una well done.
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by OhakweObiora: 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
mauriebloss:
Some of una dey carry talk oooo....

With all Ekweremadu had done for the party u guys still want to paint him black?? I don't understand how you think.

Ekweremadu has been in PDP, he has stood by the party but Peter Obi just came in and you feel he is god now...

Una well done.

Don't mind the idiots insulting Ekweremadu. Without the strategies and political dribble of DSP will there be any PDP for anyone to join?

Where was that petty criminal called peter obi when Ekweremadu was receiving bullets on behalf of PDP?

Let peter obi continue to be their god naa until he fails them like he failed GEJ. Peter obi that cannot deliver even his village for PDP.

Andy Uba, Obiano and co are waiting for him in Anambra. Let us see how he will deliver SE without the support of giants like Umahi, Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu, Ikpeazu etc

Instead of them to be smart politicians and go beg these leading igbo political elders, obi and his cohorts paid some fools to be insulting them on social media. God will punish all of them for trying to tarnish the image of our respected leaders in the SE.

Bunch of idiats without PVCs
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by BaloguAjibade: 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hizzy:

You're correct but we Ebonyians will not let Igbo people down
Our Governor many of Us don't even like him because he's a crook
He's on his own

You are a disappointment to ibo youths for calling your governor a crook. A performing governor like Umahi is the person you are calling a crook? Shege! I pity you.

Because of the small change that criminal called peter obi gave you, look at how you stupidly came on social media to insult SE leaders. You are a big disgrace walahi!!!
Re: Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
BaloguAjibade:

You are a disappointment to ibo youths for calling your governor a crook. A performing governor like Umahi is the person you are calling a crook? Shege! I pity you.

Because of the small change that criminal called peter obi gave you, look at how you stupidly came on social media to insult SE leaders. You are a big disgrace walahi!!!
Come are you from Ebonyi?
Secondly I wish Obi will give me money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akeredolu Announces Tax Cut For Businesses in Ondo To Cushion Effect of COVID-19 / Ben Akabueze Contradicts Pantami, Says 5% Telecom Tax Stands / Former Deputy Governor Of Gombe, Charles Ikiya Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.