Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Need Advice For D Pregnancy Concerning The Lady Am Dating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice For D Pregnancy Concerning The Lady Am Dating (2751 Views)

There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) / I Am Dating A Fat Girl, And am Ashamed Of Going Out With Her [ADVICE] / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice For D Pregnancy Concerning The Lady Am Dating by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
funmisticqueen:
precum can impregnate a girl o. Just give her money to abort it. Anything is better than being a babymama
abortion is illegal in nigeria. Meaning na quack go likely agree to do am. She may die
Re: I Need Advice For D Pregnancy Concerning The Lady Am Dating by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 05, 2019
Joromi12:
abortion is illegal in nigeria. Meaning na quack go likely agree to do am. She may die
of course not at the hands of a quack
Re: I Need Advice For D Pregnancy Concerning The Lady Am Dating by Augustap(f): 1:38am On Jan 07, 2019
ecstasy357:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You want a Nigerian graduate that's working for a big firm to go back to school??!!!

For masters or PhD?
For basic education, because he needs it
Re: I Need Advice For D Pregnancy Concerning The Lady Am Dating by OgaBuhari: 2:03am On Jan 07, 2019
Atlanticfire:
You don't need to release for her to get pregnant.

Some sperm normally comes out even before you release when you are aroused
shut up
Re: I Need Advice For D Pregnancy Concerning The Lady Am Dating by jesmond3945: 9:03am On Jan 07, 2019
You people are all fools for claiming he is not the owner. Let him take care of the baby and do dna afterwards. First confirm if the lady is actually pregnant if she is then step up. Imagine how stupid this generation has become, you know how to sleep with a woman without protection but also know how to deny paternity by calculating when last you slept with her as if women are sex objects.
Re: I Need Advice For D Pregnancy Concerning The Lady Am Dating by egojeny1(f): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2019
IamD18:
Gini ka ona edegheri?

I am release inside her before they wanted to aborting her baby as I work and loving her so much that she was busy my SMS.

Asin, kee ife ina akogheri sef?
Hahahaha
Re: I Need Advice For D Pregnancy Concerning The Lady Am Dating by TanyLoe(f): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2019
Sent her the money, what she dose with it isn't your problem.
If you're not going to marry her don't start what yoh wont finish
Re: I Need Advice For D Pregnancy Concerning The Lady Am Dating by emelda86(f): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2019
IamD18:
Gini ka ona edegheri?

I am release inside her before they wanted to aborting her baby as I work and loving her so much that she was busy my SMS.

Asin, kee ife ina akogheri sef?

Hahaha...ona ako bullshit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whould Anything Happen To Me If I Do This To Girls In Public? / Why Do Men Like To Apologize At Night? / "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.