Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (14693 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? by lekjan(m): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2006
I just came across a girl which I love so much
but I don't know the kind of gift to offer her for
the love I have for her.
apart from Cards, Frames, Flowers I'm tired
of them. 
So I want you people to help me out especially
the girls.
Re: The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? by hotangel2(f): 12:58am On Jan 11, 2006
Teddy bears. I love teddy bears (but please not the ones from the dollar store).

You can also get her a cologne.

Why r u tired of flowers, cards, and frames? Well, since you just met her, i won't advice you buy something extremely BIG. Cos that'll just not be the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? by snowsdream(f): 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2006
buy her a car or give her yours. She sure will like it.
smiley tongue grin cool wink jst kidding

You can recharge her phone she ll prefer tht to frames and card
cos i dont think she ll not get tired of it.
you can get her things she can use to decorate her rooms and
also you can get a box of jewelries.[b][/b]
Re: The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? by smartsoft(m): 6:13am On Jan 25, 2006
buy are recharge her phone, don't behave as if you have all the money in this world oooo and call her late at mid-nights Okay.. belive me, she go dey trip small samll
Re: The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? by papermoon(f): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2006
shebi you are in love ni..
okay you can buy her a custom made canary yellow diamond tennis bracelet ..hee heeh hee..
just messing around..
if you love her just do the simple things she can appreciate....get her a collection of her favourite romantic songs..or you can even make a collection of songs that speak what you feel...cards that let her know how you feel..get her something custom made..it doesnt have to be extra pricey(unless she is a long throat like me...)..my younger brothers girlfriend is a dj..so she loves her music...and he got her an ipod..with a love inscription engraved on the back of it.. lets just say she cherishes it much more than all the designer bags and shoes he spent his coins on.....find out what she likes then make a big deal out of it....
Re: The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? by eveseh(f): 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2006
papermoon:

shebi you are in love ni,
okay you can buy her a custom made canary yellow diamond tennis bracelet , hee heeh hee,
just messing around,
if you love her just do the simple things she can appreciate, get her a collection of her favourite romantic songs, or you can even make a collection of songs that speak what you feel, cards that let her know how you feel, get her something custom made, it doesnt have to be extra pricey(unless she is a long throat like me, ), my younger brothers girlfriend is a dj, so she loves her music, and he got her an ipod, with a love inscription engraved on the back of it, lets just say she cherishes it much more than all the designer bags and shoes he spent his coins on, find out what she likes then make a big deal out of it,

cool, cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? by MP007(m): 5:58am On Sep 23, 2008
nothing, just met? , nothing
Re: The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? by jaybee3(m): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2008
All your unquestionable love
Re: The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? by menix(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2008
Is the gift stuff not too early, But if u insist, then prove to her u re a trustworthy & faithful guy,
Re: The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? by opsydudu(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2008
buy her recharge card.

she won't leave you lailai
Re: The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? by geolabious(m): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2008
I will advice you to buy her 1 of the 3

Buy a Hand Chain, Wrist Watch or Teddy Bear(In are favourite colour)

With these she going to love u
Re: The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? by more2like(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2008
well i would suggest you do finding maybe she is materialistic or natural
Re: The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? by more2like(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2008
if you dont mind me asking is it an affair that will to serious relationship or will lead to something else or just normal affair
Re: The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? by bigboyslim(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2008
Some people want it all
i dont want nothing at all
if it aint you baby
if i aint got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If i aint got youuuuuuu.

Alicia keys said it all.
Re: The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? by arramyjay: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2008
@ poster
It actually depends on why are buying her a gift,it is for her birthday then teddy bears or perfumes.but it is just because you just met her and you are trying to buy her byy buying her a gift then dnt just let the right time come.

(1) (Reply)

C What My Gal Did To Me (+18 Photos) Veiwa's Description Adviced. / Early Morning Sex PICTURES / Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.