Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

His Level of Romance is Too High - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Level of Romance is Too High (756 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Level of Romance is Too High by daragbenga: 1:36am On Jan 04, 2019
I dare to say that the most romantic thing ever you can think of is to "TO BE IN LOVE WITH YOUR MAKER".

I can't fathom when the one who actually created Romance & Sex is being left out of the equation of your life.

Little wonder, I know a man who is so romantic with God that he communicates with God heart to heart on every minute details of life. And God is too faithful to reveal what has happen, what is happening and what is yet to happen to him because of their close relationship.

Don't you want this kind of Romance with God?

Just two days ago, this man popularly known as Daddy G.O gave the world a shocking announcement... when He declared the mind of God concerning what will happen both in Nigeria, International, in his church RCCG and Individual's life in this year 2019.

The precision in His prophecies over the years are quite undisputed.

However, to whom wisdom is given, sense is required. Giving the polity in the country at the moment, Pastor E.A Adeboye spoke the mind of God in codes.

I love my Father Daddy E.A Adeboye seriously. His romance with God is quite indescribable. Deep Secrets of things to happen are revealed to him.

Watch and SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL if you love this piece.

Watch him speak live here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26j8oiLtJCo
Re: His Level of Romance is Too High by ChesterWolfe: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2019
In order to keep up with proper testosterone production in the body, males are considering Z Vital male enhancement formula. This product is believed to invigorate the strength, stamina, and endurance of a man with its dynamic formula. Not to worry, as all the ingredients used in the formulation are 100% natural and safe.
Visit: https://zvitalmale.com/

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Man Shares Chat With A Gay Who Wants To Visit Him (photos) / Why Are Their Useless Girls In This Country? / Another Johnny Drille sing alike artist "Charsis"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.