Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Need Advice Plz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice Plz (822 Views)

Advice Plz / Need Some Advice Plz / My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Plz by riche12: 6:00am On Jan 04, 2019
I need ur thoghts on this kind of a relationship:

Ive known this lady for about twi months from now and after we exchanged contact i only chat her on whatsapp unless she wants do a work at my office so... Forward to last week that i saw her dp on whats@pp dat made me realize how pretty she was and someone like me i love high class lady that really gives me a hard time before i gedem... So i went for a trial; i pulled out my tricks nd finally got her to go out with me on a date.

When i was out with her i gave her some certain propositions that made her realize that i wanted to get more than just sitting around a table with her, she welcomed the idea nd we went to a more less crowded place where i had my chances to touch, caress nd tell her how i felt after i saw her sexy dp (note: I was giving her a chance to say no to me) after all said nd done SHE SAID SHE WANTED ME BUT THAT SHE DOESNT WANT A RELATIONSHIP DAT WOULD LEAD TO SEX again untill she's married and that she had quit sex for 2 years nww...
So after hearing her say that openely to me, i had to accept the terms but my confusions are as follows:

1. i just wanted to Bleep her before i decide where i would place her)
2. I know that if i stay cool nd operate slowly i would get what i want but in this case i do not want to be the reason she would break her promise to herself and to God especially this one i knw of
3. Aftet accepting the condition i do not know how to discuss with her like before because now the case is different (,i wanted to Bleep her,then)

Plzz my fellow guys i need ur advice
Should i come out plain and tell her my motives before asking her out or what? Nd she calls like 8Times nwww
Re: I Need Advice Plz by Bj5all(m): 6:14am On Jan 04, 2019
Hisssss. I actually thought it was a reasonable advice you need.
Re: I Need Advice Plz by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 04, 2019
Dat one na ur mata... Na dis 21days prayer and fasting dey my mind now

Re: I Need Advice Plz by consultancy: 6:47am On Jan 04, 2019
for all we know that girl could have just had sex the night before going out with you, and now forming no sex till after marriage. anyways, i dont comment on threads like this anymore

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Plz by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2019
don't you think it's too early for this, it's still January for Christ's sake.
Re: I Need Advice Plz by spyg1(m): 6:56am On Jan 04, 2019
If a smart girl detect your wicked desire and place you in a friend zone, you will come here and start crying for foul play.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Plz by tevanso(m): 6:59am On Jan 04, 2019
Lizzie082:
see this one, confess say u never bleep this year as e early reach .
Re: I Need Advice Plz by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 04, 2019
tevanso:
see this one, confess say u never bleep this year as e early reach .
I can boldly say it anywhere, I haven't.
Re: I Need Advice Plz by riche12: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2019
Lizzie082:

Will May/June be the right time to discuss this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice Plz by moriss33(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2019
Bros...you sef na one kind person oo....aw you go believe dah lamba ?? 2yrs ??....e go lock nah...e dey always need oiling wink

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Plz by riche12: 9:41am On Jan 04, 2019
spyg1:
If a smart girl detect your wicked desire and place you in a friend zone, you will come here and start crying for foul play.

If that is the case, what do u advice?
Re: I Need Advice Plz by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2019
riche12:

Will May/June be the right time to discuss this?
lol please don't kill me with laugh.
Re: I Need Advice Plz by merrymike47(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Lizzie082:
Lizzie neva Bleep dis year oo, she 'dnot resumed skul yet. shez still with dad and mom.
Re: I Need Advice Plz by Rickjordan(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2019
Just keep your d**k in your pant....she already notice you want to smash her.....mind u she might lowkey be smashing a Nigga aside.....You Friendzoned already d way I think...After she smash others she'll now give u d remaining after wedding... smhw...
Re: I Need Advice Plz by lilmax(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2019
you're in her life for knacks, she's not in your life for knacks

At your old age all what you can offer a woman is knacks, you are poor in the brain

solution, have a prostitutte number on speed dail, that way, you're paying her she's paying you

its better you avoid her now, so later you won't be on nairaland, ranting how women are stupid, how your so called babe told you no sex till marriage but you caught her pants down

don't forget. your purpose in life is not having sex till you die

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Plz by Stevyne: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lizzie082:
You havnt, but u will still. Lol
Re: I Need Advice Plz by boxer022(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
You seriously need help and that help will come from Heaven alone. How can you accept a proposition at the early stage and now due to konji United you want to break that proposition. How is she sure that after breaking the proposition you will still remain with her. I your soul aim of being in a relationship with her his sex then please just end it as you are not worth been in a relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Paid Cuddling Services On the Rise In Cities Across The Globe / What Do I Buy My Ex Girl Friend As A Wedding Gift. / Sexy Girl Indecent Panties Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.