Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. (5482 Views)

Advice Plz / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
So my father's Junior sister is just months younger than my mom who has 5 of us already. No, I'm not coming here to find her a husband or anything. She doesn't even open up to me about marriage so I don't know what she wants and I can't invade privacy.
But do you think marriage is still possible to her?

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
angry
∆ How old is she? ∆
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ How old is she? ∆
48. I wrote it on the title

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by michlins(m): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
jamariwolf:
So my father's Junior sister is just months younger than my mom who has 5 of us already. No, I'm not coming here to find her a husband or anything. She doesn't even open up to me about marriage so I don't know what she wants and I can't invade privacy.
you are already invading her privacy by bringing this here. Why not mind your business and let her live her life. Are you sure you won't be like her

28 Likes

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by serenegroup(m): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
my cousin that is already developing grey hair same age as your aunt just got wedded to a widower. To answer your question, its still possible for her to get a chance at marriage but it might be to a widower who is not looking for kids again just companionship and the benefits it brings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
jamariwolf:
48. I wrote it on the title

angry

∆ Marriage is possible.. But she has to be very liberal and open... She'll definitely find a partner.∆

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Jman06(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Everybody must not marry! What's more important is her happiness. Op, did she complain to you that she is not happy

If she didn't, then i'll advise you to mind your business and let the lady be.

19 Likes

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by charleff512(m): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
michlins:
you are already invading her privacy by bringing this here. Why not mind your business and let her live her life. Are you sure you won't be like her
Take Am Easy Now!
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
michlins:
this is an anonymous forum and thus I don't see how this anonymous post invades her privacy.
As for your third sentence, I'll leave you to your frustrations.

11 Likes

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jman06:
Everybody must not marry! What's more important is her happiness. Op, did she complain to you that she is not happy

If she didn't, then i'll advise you to mind your business and let the lady be.
seems you're forgetting we're in naija.
I don't know if she's happy for sure, billions of people put on a facade of happiness everyday.

3 Likes

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Amarabae(f): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
She should go and adopt a baby girl.
It will give her joy and companionship and also emotionally relaxed.
Being a mother will shift her attention from the past memories of failed husband hunt.
Marriage should not define her.
She should live her life to the fullest

11 Likes

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by michlins(m): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
jamariwolf:
this is an anonymous forum and thus I don't see how this anonymous post invades her privacy.
As for your third sentence, I'll leave you to your frustrations.
social media and need to be popular are making you girls reason from the anus. What business do you have with her single status. You don't want to invade her privacy yet you carry her matter come here. A simple look at your profile shows you are craving for attention and believe me you won't get it the way you are going

5 Likes

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Kunkiddo(m): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
Long task....I swear..

let's leave it for the future.... cool
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
jamariwolf:
I don't know if she's happy for sure, billions of people put on a facade of happiness everyday.
So you are telling us you aunty has been wearing a fake happiness since she was born?i.e suffering and smiling shocked shocked fear God naa.Learn how to mind your business,pls let her be.

8 Likes

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Jman06(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
jamariwolf:
Yes i know we are in naija where people fail to mind their business but poke nose into other people's affairs.

I also know that there are many unmarried but happy people(both men and women) living their lives to the fullest in this same naija.

So, since the lady hasn't complained to you yet, i beg you to let her be.

4 Likes

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
So you are telling us you aunty has been wearing a fake happiness since she was born?i.e suffering and smiling shocked shocked fear God naa.Learn how to mind your business,pls let her be.
read and understand before you press the Quote button, bitch.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by youngsahito(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
she love to be single.
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
jamariwolf:
read and understand before you press the Quote button, bitch.
Buhahahahahahahahaha Why are you pained?Did she tell you she is tired of being single?no!So,mind you fucking business,let your aunty or whatever lives her life the way she want it.Aproko no be work oo.

7 Likes

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
michlins:
social media and need to be popular are making you girls reason from the anus. What business do you have with her single status. You don't want to invade her privacy yet you carry her matter come here. A simple look at your profile shows you are craving for attention and believe me you won't get it the way you are going
whenever I have a problem, I'll post it on nairaland and seek for solutions here. If you have a problem with that or if that looks like attention seeking, then kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by fellowman: 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jman06:
Yes i know we are in naija where people fail to mind their business but poke nose into other people's affairs.

I also know that there are many unmarried but happy people(both men and women) living their lives to the fullest in this same naija.

So, since the lady hasn't complained to you yet, i beg you to let her be.

how do you become unmarried and live life to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by michlins(m): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
jamariwolf:
whenever I have a problem, I'll post it on nairaland and seek for solutions here. If you have a problem with that or if that looks like attention seeking, then kill yourself.
bring your own personal problem here and leave your aunt out of it. Don't make mockery of here in the name of pity

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Don't say your aunty. . . If you're 48, just admit it. . . grin

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
michlins:
bring your own personal problem here and leave your aunt out of it. Don't make mockery of here in the name of pity
you clearly saw 'my Aunt' on the topic. Why did you click?
On the contrary,
You're making a mockery of your IQ boy.
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Jman06(m): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
michlins:
Exactly! Even from op's comments, it is clear she is here to mock the lady.

3 Likes

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by michlins(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
jamariwolf:
you clearly saw 'my Aunt' on the topic. Why did you click?
On the contrary,
You're making a mockery of your IQ boy.
it's clearly obvious that you want to make mockery of her. You are getting older baby. You might find yourself in her situation or something worse which is unhappy marriage where the man will train to beat AJ.

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
michlins:
it's clearly obvious that you want to make mockery of her. You are getting older baby. You might find yourself in her situation or something worse which is unhappy marriage where the man will train to beat AJ.
Mr mockingbird, you seem to know when someone is out to mock another. Why not list all the mockers on romance section?
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by michlins(m): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
jamariwolf:
Mr mockingbird, you seem to know when someone is out to mock another. Why not list all the mockers on romance section?
if you have sense use it if not continue with your madness until you are as old as your aunt

2 Likes

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by khristal87(m): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
I knw f a lady. She hs been working right frm wen i ws in sec skul. She s abt 47 ne yet nt married n still living with her parents. She s a twin n both f dem re single. Two f ma cousins attempted to marry one f dem at dfiferent times n she turned dem down. Her excuae s dt she hs somebody. The last cases even happened last yr. Her parents insist there is no man n they re even frustrated. Some ppl choose to remain unmarried for no reason. There s nothing u cn do abt dt.

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
jamariwolf:

can you create multiple profiles with her details on as many dating sites as possible? Both local and foreign ?

1 Like

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
jamariwolf:
put her on OLX

3 Likes

Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by habsydiamond(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
She wont be the first and won't also be the last.....she fit even break record if she can wait 5yrs more.....
Re: My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. by Newboss(m): 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
jamariwolf:
If you need to be married to be happy, then you are obviously useless!

Just get a life, and you will be just fine.

Marriage is a scam! Forget it!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Seemingly 'innocent' Photo? / Hear My Story, And Learn From It! / My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.