Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions (17268 Views)

Salary Arrears: Labour Unions Laud Adeleke / Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2019
mushystuff:
Beyond repair? Then what exactly is he doing there? Obviously worsening the situation since he can't repair and upgrade. That's unacceptable.
One examle of thise y'all insulted as corrupt looters and thieves is Akpabio. Where is he today? Has he been indicted/has he returned the supposed loot or was that all a pack of lies the Buhari govt formulated against him and all PDP members and now he's APC he's no longer a 'corrupt looter'?

You are even replying the cretinous madman!

Don't bother, boss.....he's irredeemable!
Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2019
Always Playing The Victim Card.Blaming Others But Himself.A Good Leader Must Take Responsibilities For Actions & Inactions
Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2019
Always Playing The Victim Card.Blaming Others But Himself.A Good Leader Must Take Responsibilities For His Actions & Inactions
Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by MrRealworld40: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2019
Now I know. This is why we are where we are. All through 2018 you are still thinking about NLC. Please stop thinking and submit your papers the exam is over, NLC need result sheet.
Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by Bakerdav: 11:41am On Jan 04, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Allow you to concentrate on inflicting more hardship on Nigerians .

Everything has gone up in the market, yet you refused to increase workers salary .
What type of leader from Hell are you?

Only your family and friends are benefitting massively from your corrupt government .. while civil servants live in abject poverty because it gives you joy to see people suffer.

This is a govt of fraud ,allow you to concentrate because workers are asking $87 ,which is 30k in a month and yet you keep spending trillions on food you want to eat and fuel ,then you went ahead and increase ex president money, just bcs of your own selfish intrest,
Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by MikkieEl: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

https://punchng.com/strikes-allow-me-to-concentrate-buhari-tells-labour-unions/

Na now day break abi.
2019 and barely 40days to polls, suddenly baba wants to concentrate.

Based on the foregoing, I also need to concentrate on my PVC.

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by MikkieEl: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Allow you to concentrate on inflicting more hardship on Nigerians .

Everything has gone up in the market, yet you refused to increase workers salary .
What type of leader from Hell are you?

Only your family and friends are benefitting massively from your corrupt government .. while civil servants live in abject poverty because it gives you joy to see people suffer.

Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by Iyajison: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Concentrate ki u dey..

U better concentrate on how to pack up ur tinz to Daura
Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by amalab30(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
When we say all these, they look at us as though we're stupid. How can we stem the tide of insecurity if kids are not properly educated and fed? It's not a choice, it's compulsory.

Bless bruh!

zoedew:
What talk! Concentrate at the eleventh hour!! Successive administrations have failed to give education the pride of place!!! Boko Haram, Niger Delta agitations, Corruption et al are better managed by providing quality education for the citizenry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje / NDLEA Is Allowed To Search, Make Arrests Without Warrants - JeffPhilips1 / Akpabio Meets Buhari, Unveils Senate Presidency Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.