Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions (17250 Views)

Salary Arrears: Labour Unions Laud Adeleke / Tinubu Meets With Labour Unions, Promise To Put An End To ASUU Strikes (Video) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by Bitterleafsoup: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2019
4 years of useless concentration....

2 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by davibid: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2019
G
Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by obi4eze(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2019
Jubrin! You will never go unpunished.
Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by patomberekpe(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2019
I tried to figure out the headline Until !
Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by PreciousRahl(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2019
Labour Union to Buhari:

grin

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by Racoon(m): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2019
This is what happens when your failure of governance stares in the eyes.Imagine a president talking.

2 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by Samueletim: 8:05am On Jan 04, 2019
He has not seen any thing yet

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by patomberekpe(m): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2019
The headline though,
Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by morgan100(m): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2019
Now want to be using be face
Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by vastolord4(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2019
Concentrate on ruining more lives? Sending people back to their villages? My ex and her husband are now starting afresh because he was laid off... man ur a wizard sent from hell

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by Jummy183: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=74433694]Allow you to concentrate on inflicting more hardship on Nigerians .

Everything has gone up in the market, yet you refused to increase workers salary .
What type of leader from Hell are you?

Only your family and friends are benefitting massively from your corrupt government .. while civil servants live in abject poverty because it gives you joy to see people suffer.

I KNOW YOU CAN'T SEE ANYTHING GOOD IN WHAT OUR PRESIDENT IS DOING, I PITY YOUR LIFE
Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by Daltimate2(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2019
old and heartless man you had better started packing your load back to daura
Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by KEVIND: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2019
KEVIND:
South Africa increases minimum wage to N126,480

As Nigeria struggles with N30,000 minimum wage, its counterpart, South Africa has concluded plans to pay her workers N126,480 per month.
This according to the South African President Cyril Ramaphosa, would take effect from January 1, 2019 and would benefit about six million workers that currently earn R3,700 (N97,495).

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/just-in-south-africa-increases-minimum-wage-to-n126480/

This is how a President who has the interest of her work force do (South Africa). Anyways, I don't blame Buhari, I blame that man who calls himself labour chairman-Ayuba Wabba and the lame duck called TUC president-Comrade Bobboi Bala Kaigama.
Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by ajayiopy: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2019
BUHARI IS MAD
Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by Dollabiz: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2019
smiley
Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by HunWI: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2019
We still useless jobless dullard youth supporting this imposter? Allow you to concentrate? ASUU strike, NNPC strike, NA, LABOUR? Are you mad? Allow you to strategies your rigging? Enrich your families and relatives? Thunder fire you... Although say we shouldn't curse our leader i believe Satan installed this man not God
Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by Ubiudumo(m): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2019
Concentrate kee you there. What you could not do in 3+ years, you want to do in a few months. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by propsvila: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2019
franklypaen:
Please you guys shouldn't over stress the old man
Then let the old man go and rest in Daura must he be president?

2 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by Omeokachie: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2019
Your job includes engagement with your workers mister.

If you consider them a nuisance, then maybe you should do the job all alone.

Iranu

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 04, 2019
If You believe Buhari is working clike like If No click Share
Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by Omololu001: 8:10am On Jan 04, 2019
Zoharariel:
Ogun will kill you & your children. Nigeria is burning in every sector and you want to concentrate.

Resign & go back to your village. You have failed every Nigerian except those on your pay-list.
the foolish man feels he is performing well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by aolawale025: 8:10am On Jan 04, 2019
Hahaha
Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by FreshBoss007: 8:12am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74434158:
We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians are with you Daddy!
YOU WILL NEVER AND CAN NEVER WALK ALONE.
We are solidly behind you sir.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

what makes you sane?
Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by emmasege: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2019
Buhari is obviously talking about concentrating on campaigns and re-election, definitely not on governance. The last time I checked, he never bothered about governance but about securing power for his arewa family.

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2019
Allow you to concentrate on your fraudulent policies like Tradermoni, School Feeding etc.

419 president.

2 Likes

Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by Orpe7(m): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2019
All the Lazy youths on this platform cursing him. Dont go and look for something to do be shouting atiku up and down. Like if he wins sef, work go just fall for una laps. Atiku ko we don die ni
Sai baba till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by sukerefakere(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2019
FreshBoss007:

what makes you sane?
Dnt mind the useless asun guy
50 naira per post

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by Bakasey: 8:15am On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=PharmaGirl post=74433853]Can you imagine? We should allow you concentrate on fixing damaged infrastructure? What exactly have you fixed?

You just realized this?
Btw
there's also a tendency for you to think you'll perform better in a second tenure but that's a big joke. It won't happen.
[true confession from a sinking leader]
Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by Have1sense(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74434158:

We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians are with you Daddy!

YOU WILL NEVER AND CAN NEVER WALK ALONE.

We are solidly behind you sir.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Am ashamed for your brain

1 Like

Re: Allow Me To Concentrate - Buhari To Labour Unions by toxict14: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2019
Oga go and rest,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo / Akpabio Meets Buhari, Unveils Senate Presidency Ambition / President Buhari's Speech During #NotTooYoungToRun Bill Signing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.