Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends (43722 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rents Out A Whole Cinema To Celebrate Son's Birthday / Uche Jombo Pecked Patience Ozokwo At 'Chief Daddy' Movie Premiere / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by MyGeneration(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2019
This kind ugly friends she get

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Pelumi75(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by jaxxy(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2019
Lol ok.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Dididrumz(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2019
HerCuteness:

Why not just make everyone's day by letting them see a free movie

Thank you. You said my mind
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 04, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Overhyped movies doesn't turn out well

Don't.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Houseofglam7(f): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2019
Money answered all things
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by deebrownneymar: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2019
Stupid child
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by kenny5811(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2019
I dey plan go back school dis semester on credit.. No fee No rent.....bt sumbori sumwer paid more than my 2yrs fee jst to watch film... funny life... ASUP kip d strike alive o, make i collect January 12k salary...
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by deolu2000(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2019
Her friends are really beautiful indeed, it is better they watch the movie alone. so as not to cause public wahala undecidedHer friends are really beautiful indeed, it is better they watch the movie alone. so as not to cause public wahala

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Miles300: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2019
Is it poverty that is making people feel it’s a big deal of what ?
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by newdawn2017(f): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Overhyped movies doesn't turn out well
Especially Nigerian movies.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by zubydave(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2019
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by newdawn2017(f): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2019
kenny5811:
I dey plan go back school dis semester on credit.. No fee No rent.....bt sumbori sumwer paid more than my 2yrs fee jst to watch film... funny life... ASUP kip d strike alive o, make i collect January 12k salary...
may Jehovah bless our hustle & keep the devourer. cry
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by DAYOODS(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2019
Emmzy201:
Am waiting for my Aba brothers to perform their miracles so that I can buy it for N100

Yes ooh . If you go to Alaba market now you will get it .
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2019
HerCuteness:

People have got sense!
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by nonye6194: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2019
missyblissy:

Its not over hyped!!! It is a good movie!!! I will pay to watch it over and over again!!!! If its the wedding party 2, that is overhyped movie not Chief Daddy!!!!!! wink

King of boys was their father

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by sauta(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2019
ceejayMAX:
Money good o.baba abeg bless my hustle

I guess its just the VIP section she Rented, not the place for everyone.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by CuddleBear(f): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Miles300:
Is it poverty that is making people feel it’s a big deal of what ?
sharrap
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by KingThreatzz: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2019
ZoeyJ:
see am,you no fit pay 2k for cinema

The movie is not worth 500 bucks. Awful

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by KingThreatzz: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2019
missyblissy:

Its not over hyped!!! It is a good movie!!! I will pay to watch it over and over again!!!! If its the wedding party 2, that is overhyped movie not Chief Daddy!!!!!! wink

What are you saying? Chief Daddy is overhyped. Have you seen King of Boys? Please compare both
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by SocialJustice: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
HerCuteness:

And bring their foul behaviour with them?
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Maverickking1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
HerCuteness:
Same here ma'am grin

And I'm waiting for you to give me your number cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by kenodrill: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
With money you can fucking do bullshits and yet still appears amazing...
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Miles300: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
CuddleBear:
sharrap
your stupid mouth

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
Kenzico:
lipsrsealed

Yet you commented. It seems to be peppering you embarassed
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by CuddleBear(f): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
Miles300:
your stupid mouth
your gobsmacking penile receptacle you call a mouth
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by bigkahuna704(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
HerCuteness:

Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by okwabayi(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
Make this woman do quick carry belle make all this shakara end.

[UPDATE]
She is average looking, however seeing money being spent makes me hard. We'll make a good couple: she'll pay me nightly and I'll service her and her ugly friends till they get confined to wheelchairs.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by baillers123: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
ZoeyJ:
see am,you no fit pay 2k for cinema
2k na moi moi abi
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
Joniboi:
Very Ugly Friends! angry

Tot is only me that noticed that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident / Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 / Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.