Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends (43714 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rents Out A Whole Cinema To Celebrate Son's Birthday / Uche Jombo Pecked Patience Ozokwo At 'Chief Daddy' Movie Premiere / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Johnson5258: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
They will not allow her enjoy the movie with selfie abeg.
HerCuteness:

Why not just make everyone's day by letting them see a free movie
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
I actually like her dress sense.

She has a really nice dress color combination. Any means to locate her? grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by samydo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
Emmzy201:
Am waiting for my Aba brothers to perform their miracles so that I can buy it for N100

I tells you!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
Cuppy seem like someone that will deliberately have ugly girls as friends so that they won't outshine her in their outing and in pictures, that's how petty someone like her can be, if she can rent out the cinema for she and her ugly friends.

Also why is no one talking about the fact that these cinema nollywood movies keep using the same actors and actresses for all their movies. They are beginning to bore me.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Miles300: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
CuddleBear:
your gobsmacking penile receptacle you call a mouth
haha kolo ! Una own na to Dey Nairaland Dey find who to insult cos I no no how my post concern you !
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by kelvinovie25(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
Where is the guy she was renting cinema for them to watch the other day, abi guy no dey cinema fit again ni undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by naturefellow(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
ceejayMAX:
Money good o.baba abeg bless my hustle

So you can be going on IG stories to yell "yented out @filmhas Lekki to watch Shief Daddy" , abi? undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by nairamaniac: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
Thegents6:
Am I the only person that noticed her so called friends no fine sef. The dark one resemble EKPO NDI IDEMILI (IDEMILI MASQUERADE)
Its like she also rented the friends grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by mechanics(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
HerCuteness:

Lolz, that's right, not a bad idea.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by wisdomkid: 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
HerCuteness:

How many people have you made their day in your compound, around you?
Giving advice you won't take..

NAIJA for life.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
HerCuteness:

Indeed beauty is from within,

You have my deepest respect even if you don't need it, Thank you Miss for making sense

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Ayobami7(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
德英国加
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
I have watched it too na.. is it because I refuse to rent the cinema? next time rent it for all the customers to watch with you, it will give u more pleasure.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Donpenny(m): 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
I just pray this girl cross my lane some days I will Bleep the hell out of her.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Cookietowers(f): 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
IamLucy:
lol abi me I'm waiting for netnaija to upload the movie
.......please how do I download movies from that site
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by tiger28: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
HerCuteness:

Nigerians and entitlement.... Is it your money?
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Cately(f): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
Plz AdSense account needed urgently for exchange of iPhone and macbook am serious
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by UrVillagePpl: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
HerCuteness:

u guys should let this girl be, biko

if she do this one them go talk, do that one same thing....
if to say she do that one na, them go still talk..
for this naija.

make una leave her make she enjoy her father money abeg.

after all u can MAKE it for ur kids to do it(pay for free movie)
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by HerCuteness(f): 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
tiger28:
Nigerians and entitlement.... Is it your money?
Don't be silly . was just a presumption
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by HerCuteness(f): 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
wisdomkid:

How many people have you made their day in your compound, around you? Giving advice you won't take..
NAIJA for life.
the few I can
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by TotoNaRubber: 5:37am On Jan 05, 2019
They are so ugly.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Tunbolity(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2019
nonye6194:

King of boys was their father
You sabi my brother
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by SkinnyNigga: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2019
Thegents6:
Am I the only person that noticed her so called friends no fine sef. The dark one resemble EKPO NDI IDEMILI (IDEMILI MASQUERADE)
haha.. the other one looks like Omaliko Abatete..
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by Miles300: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2019
CuddleBear:
your gobsmacking penile receptacle you call a mouth
Lol ode ! This one no enter at all , old way of yabbing
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by CuddleBear(f): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Miles300:
Lol ode ! This one no enter at all , old way of yabbing
huh ?dude scroll up and see where you were ignored.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends by CuddleBear(f): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) / DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins / Tboss And AY Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.