Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" (61797 Views)

10 Sex Tapes Were Made–apostle Chris Omatsola Speaks After Sex Tape Scandal(pix) / APOSTLE OMATSOLA! Lady In Viral Sex Tape Cries Out, Says Her Life Is In Danger / Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by Ranchhoddas: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
princfred:
Who doesnt know that Nigerian girls usually play reluctant after activating the man? Are you a learner? shocked grin
Go and sleep!
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by eph12(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
Itzurboi:
It's equivalent as not making tape... u buy or make tape for reference(s)... The lady was smart all along.
Not like I believe this guy story.

What guy will know about his fiancee plenty rendezvous with her ex and still be claiming love and marriage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by princfred(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lucid1:

My brother, I did that sex tape shit way back, it was plain stupidity.
Why, How? Are you sure you did it well? Especially with someone you are married to?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by Boss13: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
I don’t know why I believe the Pastor. He seems upfront with the truth. He agreed he made mistakes and accepted them. He also admitted his weaknesses.

Some people need to accept themselves so that they can be happy. Stop looking at what your neighbors have and start appreciating what you have. That’s the only way you can be happy.
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by princfred(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Go and sleep!
At this time of the day?
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by Adebowale89(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
very funny

but men/guys that felt they could change olosho or nurtured them amuse me

how can I pick a strange girl and started giving her home training that her parent failed to give her

a whole apostle saying this thrash.
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by Boss13: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
eph12:

What guy will know about his fiancee plenty rendezvous with her ex and still be claiming love and marriage?

Many guys. I think the lady was plain honest with the pastor. Honesty is very important and it does play a long role. However, rather than her being happy with the progression of her life - from a ghetto lifestyle to a comfortable one with the prospect of being married and starting a family, she was jealous of her girlfriend’s gift from a fraudster. The irony of life
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by Yoighaman(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
Boss13:
I don’t know why I believe the Pastor. He seems upfront with the truth. He agreed he made mistakes and accepted them. He also admitted his weaknesses.

Some people need to accept themselves so that they can be happy. Stop looking at what your neighbors have and start appreciating what you have. That’s the only way you can be happy.

Well said but read the story very well...amidst his pleas, he subtly imprinted a message in our minds THAT THE LADY IS AN OLOSHO, he could have written the story in another way. He's admitted guilt yet simultaneously trying to exonerate himself.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by mozona(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
i blame the pastor for trusting women so easily especially a drunk olosho in the wee morning close to quilox night club.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by propsvila: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
Who am I to judge you Pastor after all we are all human but next time be careful not all that glitters are gold.
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by Itzurboi(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
eph12:

My insults won't do anything on him... All he is trying to do is damage control and that's not gonna work, we no be oyinbo... If you follow Earthbound summary, you will understand the guy story doesn't correlate well, i leave him to his creator.
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by princfred(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
Boss13:

How this matter take concern neighbors and what they have now?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by Yoighaman(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
propsvila:
Who am I to judge you Pastor after all we are all human but next time be careful not all that glitters are gold.

Will Pastor Adeboye stop to give a ride to a lady around club Quilox at that time of the day?..there are some things that are just too logical for a Pastor...this shouldn't have resulted in a case of "...we are all human..."...but then, it has happened, life goes on.
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by tmcleo2k2(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
koko be say u sha carry olosho for Quilox area around 4.40am on the said day grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by ChiefSweetus: 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
The most stupid thing I've read in 2019.
What a cowardly, frivolous and idiotic press release.
These are the bastàrd fuckbois that people think are normal and worthy of respect..... women dey suffer sha

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
sextapes is now d trending tin in naija.this will be d same pastor who will bash a guy for having consensual sex with his fiancee but u now u were smashing a clubgirl/runzgirl and recording it on tape.all these 419 y2k pastors.
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by Authoreety: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

This his epistle is a public confession which is a good step as a Man of God.

I don't know how he wants to continue to mount the pulpit after this issue but as you likely said, him without sin cast the first stone. It is because this guy was exposed. Other ones do worse.

He said he loved the girl and planned to marry her. It is a Herculean task to make a hoe a housewife o... How will this unrepentant olosho become Mummy GO? With her alcoholism and string of drug addict and nightclubbing friends if she doesn't truly repent and turn to God.

At least he has confessed to God and to Man. He should go and sin no more

God bless u my brother
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
semyman:
Pastors are overrated, most of them are actually yahoo boys that turned pastors
They are mortal men like you and I. They are bound to make mistake
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by KingEfeThe13th: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
This guy carried a prostitute home RIGHT AFTER NIGHT VIGIL... Na wa oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by Highzyk: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
enitant:
Don't judge anyone

Something is at work

Stop it!

The 'pastor' has been canal and reckless all along.

These are part of new generation HYPER-GRACE and OSAS (Once Saved, Always Saved) proponents.

They see holiness thing as not too-important.

If, in biblical debate, one has raised things like kissing, necking, dating, boy-girl friendship as serious negative indicators, their lives simply quote your 'freedom' in Christ and other bla-bla.

I bet anyone, not condemning anyone, if the lady hasn't gone public, there's higher probability that this 'pastor' would still be going about blowing satanic tongues, twisting the scriptures justified illusory liberty.

"Without holiness no one shall see that Lord " If any will come to Him in Repentance, the Blood of Jesus still cleanses

Shalom!
enitant:
Don't judge anyone

Something is at work

Stop it!

These are part of new generation HYPER-GRACE and OSAS (Once Saved, Always Saved) proponents.

If, in biblical debate, one has raised things like kissing, necking, dating, boy-girl friendship as serious negative indicators, their lives simply quote your 'freedom' in Christ and other bla-bla.

I bet anyone, not condemning anyone, if the lady hasn't gone public, there's higher probability that this 'pastor' would still be going about blowing satanic tongues, twisting the scriptures justified illusory liberty.

"Without holiness no one shall see that Lord " If any will come to Him in Repentance, the Blood of Jesus still cleanses

Shalom!
enitant:
Don't judge anyone

Something is at work

Stop it!

Shalom!
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by sportowladmin: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4938117/how-sperm-cleared-stretch-marks

Ladies, stop buying anti stretch mark creams again.
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by Highzyk: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
[b]
enitant:
Don't judge anyone

Something is at work

Stop it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Earthbound:
This story get as e be jare.

Pastor, Olosho, Drunk, Lekki, Quilox, Vigil, Pastor's house, Bedroom, Couch, Olosho's morning tears, Steady kpanshing, sextapes, engagement, Olosho's friends, Yahoo boys, Davido's assurance, Dubai trips, Tithe money in Oloshos account, Eye clear, God's forgiveness.

Kikikiki, fake pastors everywhere, Chef Chi Assurance inclusion just shows how much of a clown the dude is. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
mozona:
i blame the pastor for trusting women so easily especially a drunk olosho in the wee morning close to quilox night club.
trusting women how? Bros pastor collect ashawo for quilox go nack and he's now blaming davido for his woes.common sense could have told him u cant wife a hooker. if na wife im want so wat of d single ladies in his church.some men are funny sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Oga pastor God dey use style butter your bread the season 1 went places everybody watch it and enjoy am .OK u say the video plenti you should be thinking of selling it . when I saw the headline I think say the videos don enter market sef.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by bushjeph: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
U sure you no dey carry babes steady at Quilox?
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
Authoreety:
Let him without sin first cast a stone
Thats no excuse, the pastor didnt take some precautionary measures to prevent this and he should be rebuked for that!!
Living with her when he knew he had strong attactment to her was FOOLISH
Paul rebuked peter openly and we should emulate that!!
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by lexy2014: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
fifiyin01:
J.Cole said it all. "Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved". A hoe is a hoe last last.

And u believe d pastor? Ideally, he ought 2 have resigned as pastor of his church 4 bringing such disrepute to d altar from were he serves b4 coming 2 tell superstory

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by GIFTD: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
He must change himself before looking for who to change.-[ :-
davecris:
Na wa o. Women sef. Never try to change a wild girl. She's wild for life.
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
His gullible followers will still pay him thithe. grin
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by obontami: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sounds more like someone is trying so hard to tarnish a lady's imagine since he knows his reputations has been blown away and it ain't coming back. So this Igbo-smoking-looking ape decided to drag her in the mud with him.

Look at the things he said about her, about her mother having children out of wedlock before marring her father or the one the fool said about her staying in an apartment that's semi-brothel with other five guys. Are there really need for those? What the fool said up there is the wailing of a pained fool trying everything to make the girl look bad!

And this bastard calls himself a pastor. Well, this is a lesson you ladies out there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by nickxtra(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
CastedDude:
The Nigerian pastor made headlines months ago after his sex tape with his former lover surfaced online, has finally spoken publicly for the first time on the issue. Apostle Chris Omatsola, a senior pastor of Zionwealth Of Life Assembly in Lekki, Lagos, narrated how he met his ex-girlfriend, Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho and what allegedly transpired between them.

Read below the lengthy piece he shared online on Thursday, January 3rd 2019. 

Since the libelous allegations against me by my former lover, Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho, went viral late last year, I have been inundated with calls and messages from Nigerians all and sundry both at home and abroad. I have got threats to my life and ministry. Initially, I thought I should let it slide, but after sharing my thoughts with some close friends and family members, I was advised to go public with my side of the story to set the records straight, because I am aware she will also come out with more lies and blackmail. I have since realized that it is important I state it so people will not continue to misconstrue my silence for guilt. Journalists and bloggers should note that I will make no further comment on this matter from henceforth. This is not in anyway to justify my wrong act of fornication. What you are about to read is the truth from my heart for which I will give account to God and God alone.

I met PRINCESS TAMARATOKONI OKPEWHO (aka Toks David) sometime in September 2017 just before the Lekki Toll Gate after Quilox night club around 4:40am. I was returning from a vigil in Adetokunbo Ademola, Victoria Island, that fateful day. She flagged down my car on the lonely road. She appeared drunk. Because it was dark and I thought it could be dangerous, I stopped and picked her.

When we got to my house that night, she slept on the couch in the sitting room, while I slept in the bedroom. The following morning after she was sober, I asked what she was doing by that time of the night alone and drunk on the Lekki-Epe Expressway. She started sobbing and shared the sad story of her life, how family financial pressure and bad friends pushed her into this funny lifestyle. I believed every word that came out of her mouth.

She told me that she was a graduate of Computer Science from Landmark University. She said she left Port Harcourt, Rivers State, for Lagos in search of greener pastures because of the hardship back at home. She told me her dad (Mr. Nobert Okpewho) is an indigene of Abraka, Delta State, and her mom (Mrs. Sarah Okpewho) was from Bayelsa. 

She lamented how her mom who had 2 kids from 2 different fathers out of wedlock before marrying to her dad whom she had the three of them for has serious health challenges and since she's the first daughter of the family and because things are bad for them she felt obligated to help out as much as she can even though her dad never supported her coming to Lagos but he had no choice since she foot the bills.

From that moment, I saw her not only as a friend, but as a younger sister. I loved her. I saw in her an innocent lady who was ready to risk her life and do all she could to put a smile on the faces of her siblings and parents. I advised her to stop that kind of life because Lagos is a very dangerous place and it is not right in the sight of God.

Honestly, our sexual relationship started from there as I became emotionally attached to her. That you may say, was the beginning of the downfall of Apostle Chris Omatsola.

Fast forward to February 2018. I was so busy trying to get her a good job with my links. She moved in with me, got a better paying Job. Before moving to my house, Princess lived with a friend named Amaka, who stayed in Ikota Ghetto. Amaka stayed with her hemp-smoking boyfriend (Turna) and about five others in one room inside a beer parlour and semi brothel.

Prior to this time, Princess only visited my house. So, she pleaded I allowed her to stay with me since I already promised to marry her. She said she was not comfortable in Amaka's house since she now had a new life. I was scared initially. But because of what I thought was my love for her, and how she was so in love with me, I accepted and we started staying together in my three bedroomed apartment on Harmony Estate, Lekki.

Amaka was aware; Ese Okpewho her younger sister and Tosin her former course mate were also aware, even though she always lied to her parents and friends that she was not staying with me because she wanted us to get married by all means. She was such a jealous lover, so over protective, she frowns at the sight of any woman around me, even female calls on my phone irritates her. She checked on my WhatsApp chat regularly.

Did I promise her marriage? To be honest, YES. I promised to marry her, but on the condition that she changed her ways and accept God genuinely. She actually did change because she stopped night clubbing and smoking, but hid to take alcohol. She started going to church with me as she became my prayer point. We prayed and did fasting together regularly, and I taught her the word of God. At a point, she became almost more fervent as she would wake me up for midnight prayers and morning devotions. I bought her Christian books and we went out for weekend evangelism together. She waxed fervent and prayed in tongues, while in my house. She dissociated herself completely from bad friends and started posting Scriptural verses online. She became serious in the things of God.

I later accepted to formalize our relationship and her mother said we should come to Port Harcourt to see her when we are ready. We both planned to go see her parents for formal introduction in September 2018.

Princess and I had more than 10 sex tapes of ourselves on our phones as she enjoy filming sex. I trusted her so much that I kept money in her account. At a time, I kept over N900,000 with her because I thought I was a reckless spender and she was frugal.

However, Princess' attitude started changing when Davido’s gifted his Chioma with a 45 million Naira Porsche SUV car on her birthday during the assurance era. In August 2018 after one of her former Landmark course mates, Mary who is also a runs babe, held a birthday party in Eko Hotel and Suite sponsored by her Yahoo boyfriend, who also flew her to Dubai and spent extravagantly for the celebration princess attitude got worsened. She know I loved her so much and will never leave her, so she can misbehave and take undue advantages of my undying love for her.

I regret my actions of having premarital sex that was filmed with her; I just can't imagine how carnality and stupidity got such a strong hold of me. I sinned against God and my body. I have made my way right with God and I believe He has forgiven me. I am happy with myself and my life. Even though Princess Okpewho has proven time and time again that she would stop at nothing to see me down and dead. I still love her.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/chris-omatsola-speaks-after-sex-tape-with-tamaratokoni-okpewho-leaked.html
And he said he was coming from night vigil... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.