Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) (40090 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Nelson247: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
TheMoniker:
angry
It’s demomic but you too go to school and get a degree.
h ah what has degree gat to do ith this?
I dated a girl in higher instituition that almost squeeze life out of me, so do you think a degree cn change a woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by mozona(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
i cant stop laughing
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Muscomide: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
'Omo, see beating'!
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by dasrackhor(m): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Forming bruslin with opposite sex..
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sirheny007:
Clearly, the side chick is more beautiful.
grin grin

The wife is a fool for coming out to social media to rant about her marriage.
If you treated your husband well, he'd never have had a side chick.
tongue

Obviously, u aren't married
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
Before her eyes � face lips nose �� Puff like this na fight them fight
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
govwike:
I actually understand why a woman like this would be beaten for a side chic. grin grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by emilfischer(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
what nonsense.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Jumbus31(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
dolphinife:
Which one is diary again??
Dowry
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by streeetcred: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
Good 4 her, most women stop taki care of themserves after they r married, thats d reason most men womanize, jat imagine her hairstyle
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
dolphinife:

It was a mistake, she meant to say 'jotter'.

Lol.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by SURElee(f): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
See how husband knack her koko on her face and mouth. Na wa o! Some marriages are boxing ring. Madam abeg leave him with his side chick, the broom dey use flog first wife them dey hang am wait for second wife

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by GIFTD: 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Instead of us to stand against evil we are here sporting out typo error. That man is a beast!Anuohia! B/c of one dirty pig of olosho u wan kill ur wife. Shame on u ashawo man.You need to repent now and give ur life to the Lord Jesus and settle with ur wife ASAP!
dolphinife:
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by robosky02(m): 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
Richdad50:
What makes love go sour and sex between a once happy couple fade quickly? Nonetheless, no woman deserve this level of damage from a stronger sex. A happy Union does not start when you are in the marriage. It starts from your courtship. A lot of signs will tell you never to embark on this futility if it were never meant to be. You will feel it in your inside but your lust, desire, and thirst for escape will overrule your sense of judgement.

There are two kinds of Men; the Hunter and the Gardener. A Hunter goes for the biggest kill that if brought home, would swell his pride amongst his mates, acquire him some praises, which may last only but for a short time. No wonder a hunter will lie and wait patiently until he can aim accurately at his target. Afterwards, he takes his kill home, eat and destroy the meat to bones or carcass. You would never believe it was the same animal he layed patiently for hours, weeks, months or years only to get home and consume to bones. How he wrecks her life and strips her of every self esteem she ever had before marriage. Sad!
But a Gardener is patient with his flower. He prunes, trims and wait patiently till they grow to his desire. He never complains. He loves and never gives up hope on how beautiful and amazing the flower will come to be. A patient man who loves you regardless.

Dear Ladies, every man will depict his true nature in courtship but your thirst to settle down will never allow you to reason if he is a hunter or a gardener. Open the eyes of your mind and you will find beyond comprehension the truth that makes up a Man.

#Richdad
oyindidi

Come see gardener you dey find

Bring fresh fish soup come carry am grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Nasirukry(m): 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hmm... Run for ur life o, because u are d side chic now

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
dolphinife:

Vampires Diary.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by MannieA(f): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Bizibi:
Those boys who are laughing and making jokes at this woman will go wild when it happens to a man......

True.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by lolybaby(f): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
SMILES.....ARE YOU A GARDNER MR RICHDAD? IF YES DROP YOU NUMBER ONLINE FOR LADY TO CONFIRM YOUR CLAIM BECAUSE IT HAS TO BE TESTED AND TRUSTED.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by MannieA(f): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
ajayiopy:
CAN YOU BE BOLD TO TELL US WHAT WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HUSBAND HAVING SIDE CHIC.MOST OF THE MEN DECIDES TO HAVE SIDE CHICK because UNBEARABLE ATTITUDE OF WOMEN. IF YOU ARE THE OBEDIENT TYPE AND LISTEN TO YOUR HUSBAND,SUPPORT HIS VISION,SHARE GOOD DREAMS WITH HIM AND ALWAYS PRAY FOR HIM FOR GOD PROVISION.ABOVE ALL IF YOU ARE HARDWORKING,I BET YOU ,YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR HUSBAND ATTENTION

it is good to support your husband but I hope you know there are men with very bad characters. Everything nor be woman fault o
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by MannieA(f): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
gift2xl:

MEN THAT CHEATS, IF U LIKE GIVE THEM D WORLD, WILL STILL CHEAT. IT RUNS IN THE VAIN NOT BLOOD.

you are right.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by GIFTD: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
Yeah! Same applies for the female folks. Some are born cheaters and men looking for wives should not fall for their charm no matter how dire it's to u to settle down.tnx
Richdad50:
What makes love go sour and sex between a 1once happy couple fade quickly? Nonetheless, no woman deserve this level of damage from a stronger sex. A happy Union does not start when you are in the marriage. It starts from your courtship. A lot of signs will tell you never to embark on this futility if it were never meant to be. You will feel it in your inside but your lust, desire, and thirst for escape will overrule your sense of judgement.

There are two kinds of Men; the Hunter and the Gardener. A Hunter goes for the biggest kill that if brought home, would swell his pride amongst his mates, acquire him some praises, which may last only but for a short time. No wonder a hunter will lie and wait patiently until he can aim accurately at his target. Afterwards, he takes his kill home, eat and destroy the meat to bones or carcass. You would never believe it was the same animal he layed patiently for hours, weeks, months or years only to get home and consume to bones. How he wrecks her life and strips her of every self esteem she ever had before marriage. Sad!
But a Gardener is patient with his flower. He prunes, trims and wait patiently till they grow to his desire. He never complains. He loves and never gives up hope on how beautiful and amazing the flower will come to be. A patient man who loves you regardless.

Dear Ladies, every man will depict his true nature in courtship but your thirst to settle down will never allow you to reason if he is a hunter or a gardener. Open the eyes of your mind and you will find beyond comprehension the truth that makes up a Man.

#Richdad
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by 2sexycom(m): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sirheny007:
Clearly, the side chick is more beautiful.
grin grin

The wife is a fool for coming out to social media to rant about her marriage.
If you treated your husband well, he'd never have had a side chick.
tongue
so why did he marry if she wasn't as beautiful to his taste?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Trust NL dudes to figure out a way to blame it on the woman, try it post any news no matter how despicable or heart wrenching it may be it would still be turned around and blamed on the woman.. . wonderful forum cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
what kinda ugly creature is that? shocked Man is probarbly wakes up every morning with that creature lying next to him thinking how the Bleep did i end up with an Ugly woman like this? sad
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ah, ah?! Whick kain boxer...., I mean husband jare. Which kain husband be this? shocked
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Seandisputed(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
frosbel2:
The guy is not a human being, he is an animal. Anyway karma will take care of it.
We can never be too sure

Just what if karma sent him to her?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by tosin1570(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jumbus31:
Dowry

I thought it's the bride that pays a dowry, the groom pays brideprice I'm I missing something
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by rame18(f): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
Madam, if you must stay in that marriage you have take taekwando classes. Tit for tat... Moses said so grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
From what i can see, its obvious d side chick go fine but nevertheless social media is not d platform 4 dis. Jst reason am,as e reach NL, na only likes n shares we go do nagrin
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
rame18:
Madam, if you must stay in that marriage you have take taekwando classes. Tit for tat... Moses said so grin
so dat d hubby would come back n tell us dat "my wife beat me"bla bla bla, her taekwando lessons don........she go even beat me like say na jet li ko bruce lee

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by rame18(f): 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
Vizzy4u:
so dat d hubby would come back n tell us dat "my wife beat me"bla bla bla, her taekwando lessons don........she go even beat me like say na jet li ko bruce lee

Ahhhh! But take a look at her face na, let her also leave her footprint on his face. Las las respect go show. wink
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Omudia11: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
If she died in the process would you ask such senseless question. When will you daft people understand that nothing justifies domestic violence?
elitejosef:
in as much as I hate women beaters, Madam what was ur last statement before the beaten

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNN Security Officer Assassinated By Cultists (Graphic Photos) / Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe / Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.