Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) (39945 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by kinghez10(m): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Cow Rear for milk..
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Authoreety: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Women wey sabi run mouth deserve ds kind beating
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by CreamyBanana(m): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
15ssDRIVE:
Before you raise ur hands on a woman. Imagine she is your precious... sister,auntie,daughter or Mom.

abeg sharap. when woman beat man, we no dey see una pussy men for here o.

continue dey support women. na dem go end man for this world.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Mizk(f): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
This is very unfair of the man, if its in a family where they're many boys like mine grin, my huge brothers will just come and tie you up and make you understand that no one deserves to be a punching bag, ladies too should learn to bridle thier tongue, i am sure she said something nasty.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by adetes: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
dolphinife:
Which one is diary again??
idea Is needed
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by chicoMX(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Na na waooo
This Igbo man is wicked
He should be hanged

He's not Igbo. . Their names sound SS, maybe they're from Bayelsa
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
Those boys who are laughing and making jokes at this woman will go wild when it happens to a man......

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
nonsense, she should move her luggage to my house, she's pretty, hope you have voters card to vote Bubu, just say yes and I will marry you, pretty yellow Igbo girl
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by ajayiopy: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
CAN YOU BE BOLD TO TELL US WHAT WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HUSBAND HAVING SIDE CHIC.MOST OF THE MEN DECIDES TO HAVE SIDE CHICK because UNBEARABLE ATTITUDE OF WOMEN. IF YOU ARE THE OBEDIENT TYPE AND LISTEN TO YOUR HUSBAND,SUPPORT HIS VISION,SHARE GOOD DREAMS WITH HIM AND ALWAYS PRAY FOR HIM FOR GOD PROVISION.ABOVE ALL IF YOU ARE HARDWORKING,I BET YOU ,YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR HUSBAND ATTENTION
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by gift2xl: 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
dick no go school
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by serikigoro: 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Men and lack of shame sha! That's why I advice all Ladies to have something doing. Dont always depend on your Man for your financial health. Its the only reason you will be pounded like this without any choice of action. Find out from women like you, some of them are actually the bread winners of their home and so, for that reason dem no born the man well no matter how him crase to beat her like this. Bottom line be a financially independent woman as much as you can, so that the BS u will take from men will be limited. Only the deep will understand this advice.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by CreamyBanana(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mizk:
This is very unfair of the man, if its in a family where they're many boys like mine grin, my huge brothers will just come and tie you up and make you understand that no one deserves to be a punching bag, ladies too should learn to bridle thier tongue, i am sure she said something nasty.

if he come beat your brothers join nko?

huge no mean say you sabi fight.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
Emmzy201:
See as person be like buns for new year
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by gift2xl: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
ajayiopy:
CAN YOU BE BOLD TO TELL US WHAT WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HUSBAND HAVING SIDE CHIC.MOST OF THE MEN DECIDES TO HAVE SIDE CHICK because UNBEARABLE ATTITUDE OF WOMEN. IF YOU ARE THE OBEDIENT TYPE AND LISTEN TO YOUR HUSBAND,SUPPORT HIS VISION,SHARE GOOD DREAMS WITH HIM AND ALWAYS PRAY FOR HIM FOR GOD PROVISION.ABOVE ALL IF YOU ARE HARDWORKING,I BET YOU ,YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR HUSBAND ATTENTION

MEN THAT CHEATS, IF U LIKE GIVE THEM D WORLD, WILL STILL CHEAT. IT RUNS IN THE VAIN NOT BLOOD.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
CreamyBanana:

abeg sharap. when woman beat man, we no dey see una pussy men for here o.

continue dey support women. na dem go end man for this world.

Boss... the thing never reach so oh.lol

If woman beat man,make the man find wey excape oh.... Na WWE lady he marry ?

Number 1 rule of engagement in my relationships is Respect. So no need to raise my hands or for her to do that,except to show love and admiration.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by NessaBoo(f): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Heyaa!! Sorry, at least you're still alive...find your way out of that house before you lose it, how can you beat a lady like this?? From her write up sef, it seems as if she's waiting for an apology and will still go back to endure more rounds.

You claim you love me, but the only way you know how to express that love is through repeated blows!! Heck Nooo!! I forbid that kinda love oo!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by nastyesco(m): 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Marry better guy, NO!! They will say he doesn’t look strong enough, he no get swag, I hope you don’t get more manual resets before you realize its time to bail. Say no to Gender Violence
Na so Iya Ramota daughter dey always harass me with her breasts (its also gender based violence)
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by CreamyBanana(m): 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
15ssDRIVE:

Boss... the thing never reach so oh.lol

If woman beat man,make the man find wey excape oh.... Na WWE lady he marry ?

Number 1 rule of engagement in my relationships is Respect. So no need to raise my hands or for her to do that,except to show love and admiration.

ok, peace, bro.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by baratech: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Na wa
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Am single.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
Goodness!...What sort of dis-figuring beating is this?? shocked

Or is it photoshop/make-up?...

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by darlenese(f): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
"me and yowere who fit woman pass"

what the hell does that mean

I don't know what bringing this to social media will even amount to at the end of the day.

smh
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
The woman is too ugly grin grin now I understand why the husband beat her. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by introvertious: 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
From the size of her lips, you can imagine the thing she spilled out which warranted the beating.

Women, there are other ways of confronting infidelity
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
don't stay with a man that will kill you, go my house and lay on the bed, I'm on my way.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ziggylady:

Goodness!...What sort of dis-figuring beating is this?? shocked

Or is it photoshop/make-up?...
Na.ugly woman na undecided the beating come make am worst grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Nelson247: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
ainas247:
smiley the Bible says he who find a wife find a good thing. Oga why

List your business on Google check my profile

May be he didnt find a good thing, possible he finds a fighter.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by whitering: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
Landuphil:
angry

That fourth picture got me rolling on the floor laughing grin

I am seeing 2 puff-puff on her face and one Kpomo (Her Nose) wink

Damn! The husband nah second Mike Tyson oh!
Hope you will roll on the ground very well if na your sister or close female friend somebody pound very well. Pls show some empathies and condemn this cruel act.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by OYIBN: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
You better run for your life. Life has no replacement. Marriage is not by force. If he kills you, he will still remarry. Use your head and be wise. Listen to no begging from anyone. You will meet someone that will love you. Pele o. You are healed on Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Kelly2713(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
See beating

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by 3moses: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
dolphinife:
Which one is diary again??

She typed dairy not diary, but wanted to write dowry.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
Do you want to advertise?, Danlime blog can advertise for you. Do you have a post, an article, short news, pictures and videos, songs that you want to publish online? contact us at call/whatsapp 08169284793

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zhao Zhiyong Executed For Raping 25 Underage School Girls In China / EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja / Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.