Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

I Need A Responsible And Reliable Woman For A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Responsible And Reliable Woman For A Relationship (403 Views)

See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] / I Need A Responsible And Independent Lady For A Serious Relationship / She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Responsible And Reliable Woman For A Relationship by Perfectpunter10: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
I need a girlfriend , a nairalander , preferably a Yoruba who is God fearing, responsible , smart and matured for a relationship which will possibly lead to marriage
I reside in Akure
A Christian
Re: I Need A Responsible And Reliable Woman For A Relationship by sinaj(f): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Why did you exclude Ogun women
Re: I Need A Responsible And Reliable Woman For A Relationship by Perfectpunter10: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
sinaj:
Why did you exclude Ogun women

I fear them ni lol, my ex showed me pepper , she's from Abeokuta and I promised myself never to be involved with anyone from Ogun state again , she made me hate to love
Re: I Need A Responsible And Reliable Woman For A Relationship by Techcrunchng(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
sad people, so there is no girl in Akure?
Re: I Need A Responsible And Reliable Woman For A Relationship by Shekochild: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
You don't desire a God fearing partner and still tell the world that you prefer and exclude... If you care about having a God fearing woman as you claim, then allow God to choose for you.
# God does not support ethnocentrism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Responsible And Reliable Woman For A Relationship by sinaj(f): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
Perfectpunter10:

I fear them ni lol, my ex showed me pepper , she's from Abeokuta and I promised myself never to be involved with anyone from Ogun state again , she made me hate to love
So if you see an Ogun state lady thats responsible,smart,beautiful and matured, you wont date her huh
Re: I Need A Responsible And Reliable Woman For A Relationship by Perfectpunter10: 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
sinaj:
So if you see an Ogun state lady thats responsible,smart,beautiful and matured, you wont date her huh
sincerely I don't know dear , I'm just scared , once bitten twice shy you know
Re: I Need A Responsible And Reliable Woman For A Relationship by Perfectpunter10: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Shekochild:
You don't desire a God fearing partner and still tell the world that you prefer and exclude... If you care about having a God fearing woman as you claim, then allow to God to choose for you.
# God does not support ethnocentrism
thanks
Re: I Need A Responsible And Reliable Woman For A Relationship by sinaj(f): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Perfectpunter10:
sincerely I don't know dear , I'm just scared , once bitten twice shy you know
You will be fine
Re: I Need A Responsible And Reliable Woman For A Relationship by Perfectpunter10: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
sinaj:
You will be fine
yea sure , thanks and I wish you a beautiful year
Re: I Need A Responsible And Reliable Woman For A Relationship by decency331(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Okay �

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Meet Your First Love? / Top 20 Signs You Are Wasting Your Time On Him – Never Ignore #18 / How I Was Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Into Marriage - Woman Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.