Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

How I Was Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Into Marriage - Woman Narrates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Into Marriage - Woman Narrates (384 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Into Marriage - Woman Narrates by Purityikeh(f): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
A heart broken woman has made a shocking revelation on how she was kidnapped, raped and forced into marriage by a man she never loved for one day.

A woman identified as..
Read more here..

https://www.disdaynews.com/2019/01/how-i-was-kidnapped-raped-and-forced-into-marriage-woman-narrates.html
Re: How I Was Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Into Marriage - Woman Narrates by victoronyekwelu(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
come you are not serious ooh @op see if you want to post something for us to read you better post it and stop linking us to your cheap blog

(1) (Reply)

We Only Have Time For Nigerian Guys,” Kenyan Girls Tell Their Countrymen / Side Hustle That Can Grow Your Income / A Good Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.