Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) (52038 Views)

Teni - Uyo Meyo (instrumental) / Teni Wins Rookie Of The Year At 2018 Headies Award. / DOWNLOAD MP3: Teni – Pareke (prod. By Shizzi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Adebowale89(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
Another trash loading, I can't waste my MB downloading dat rubbish coming out from that Fat,Shapless Teni, How come she even made it to the Music Industry? Just because she is an Afonji girl..... Yeye dy smell

go and wash your smelly anus and stop wailing grin

Yoruba to the world, the soul of entertainment to Nigeria and Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
kumakunta:
She should be given the next rated award at the headies.

I hope she wins next rated tonight at the Soundcity awards. Only problem with sound city is that it's the public dt votes, so pple with huge fanbases win.

I'm sure most of the awards today will be carted away by Wizkid, Davido and Burna. And the upcoming artistes their fans support. It was wizkid fans in combination wt tiwas fans dt made Tiwa win Best African act at MTV Ema's. If not, Davido would have won it. All the other nominees didn't even have a chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by COdeGenesis: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
FuckAuntySpam:

Please let's pick a date and time to settle this. what's your location please? Please I'm begging you with whatever you value most and hold closely to your heart, please send your location or a neutral meeting point. biko du Allah, abeg! This can't just end like this on a faceless forum, please guys, please! cry
Bleep off

1 Like

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by MajesticD(m): 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
moshuur:
With u way people are hyping/praising the song on this forum,I can only imagine if she's an Igbo girl......we for don see uncountable Igbo amaka comments with hundreds of likes.Just a personal observation,not to sound like a tribalist

Bro, you are already sounding like a tribalist.
To not sound like a tribalist, you should have avoided commenting such altogether.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by encryptjay(m): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
deleo16:
It's been a while I listen to good music in Nigeria since Asa and Bez last release their albums but this songs
Temi-uyo meyo and
Odunusi the engine ft runtown -star sign
cool

Wow! That star signs is tight. Great beats.
Just downloaded and after seeing your post.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
Okay everyone. Drop ur knives and enjoy good music. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by patrickjoshua(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
If it's Tiwa thrash ... you'll see a million views within a hour....
This girl is really great ....
A song wile use to heal the wound caused by logo Benz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by STILESGANG: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
tossie101:

I don't care what u say, the song is trash.
U people should stop hyping trash.
I don't see anything amazing about the song.
Why do you think your irrelevant opinion should override that of thousands of people that love the song?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
Another trash loading, I can't waste my MB downloading dat rubbish coming out from that Fat,Shapless Teni, How come she even made it to the Music Industry? Just because she is an Afonji girl..... Yeye dy smell

Will u SHUT THAT BIN U CALL UR MOUTH? with ur HALF FACE!!! That's a Lady who made it from nithi to something ,And the idiot that u are has been ranting in how to become a baby mama to an already made man.You are very stupid to even speak ill of Teni God punish u there.Look at her looking like grinding stone.Old farm tool.Poverty kill u there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Alaadin(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
Africanness:
May all our dreams come true.

For those wondering about the meaning. The chorus is an ondo town dialect which says 'Uyo Meyo leun o san o kan mi o e'.

In general yoruba means 'ayo ti monyo o ti kanmi' and

In english means 'the way I celebrate or rejoice with other people, it’s now my turn to be celebrated!'
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Citi1805(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
oni ise lasan lasan Ni e

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by mechanics(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
What was playing in the background was different from what she was singing, but she tried.
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by taretoofine(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
PLS THE MEANING OF THE LYRICS.. THE SONG IS FIRE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by ORIENTATION101: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
old farm tool that lives in a dusty poverty ravaged environment.
I am sure the dust in your neignbourhood has blocked your brain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Citi1805(m): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
and ppl dey pray say make make poverty die..see wetin u wan start with for 2019.. Ise kill u thr.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Gleefreak125(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Teni to the world. What a lovely piece from a lovely girl with a lovely heart. Well done Teni. kiss kiss kiss
Onyi22:
Coming from an amoeba. Now I'm pissed. Have you taken time to look at yourself before you vomit this rubbish from the gutter you call mouth. You needed the likes and you just faltered with this shit you posted. It's a new year and I want no negative energy else I'd have gone berserk and ballistic on you. Foolish swine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by GreatestA1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
Africanness:
The talented musician has been on a wave since she hit the scene in 2018. She released the video of her new inspirational song 'uyo meyo' today and several celebrities flooded her page to shower praises.

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV4TJmik9bY

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsLp2cshdC-/

This really sobered me up. Been a while I felt a teary eye while watching a musical video. Already one of my best songs this year. Teni, you are an acre of musical talent. If you get to see this, I like your music. kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by ronaldino: 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
aw..awe ..
auto tunes at work

1 Like

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by emerged01(m): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
ronaldino:
aw..awe ..
auto tunes at work
Watch her studio section with phyno u go see the girl voice Na like that of an angel. Pure voice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IplFBaSmneQ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
Africanness:
The talented musician has been on a wave since she hit the scene in 2018. She released the video of her new inspirational song 'uyo meyo' today and several celebrities flooded her page to shower praises.

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV4TJmik9bY

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsLp2cshdC-/

This girl will go places...her voice na die!!!

Joy unspeakable!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by effissyman(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
Get admitted to any university in China now without stress...check my signature for contact and more info
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by introvertme: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Moutine:
Wait o . where is temmie ovawasa
She don loss
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by tossie101(f): 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
STILESGANG:
Why do you think your irrelevant opinion should override that of thousands of people that love the song?

And why do u think u can tell me trashy on what to say or how to feel about a song undecided
The song is garbage.
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by exnovio(m): 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
I LOVE this song,dont undetstand the language though,but It almost moved me to tears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
"Fat, shapeless" but looks a million times better than that monstrosity you have for a dp. Before opening your mouth to body shame people, make sure you are sitting on a table that can't be shaken. Ode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Danielking00: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Keep pushing Teni, you will be on top. Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
tossie101:

The song is pure trash,
They are just hyping her because she is Yoruba.
There is nothing different or special with the song just like normal random naija songs.

I don't understand the fuse at all undecided
The song is pure trash because you don't understand the language and you're also an unrepentant tribalist. For future sake, it is "fuss" not "fuse". Madam tribalist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by tossie101(f): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
ariketalks:

The song is pure trash because you don't understand the language and you're also an unrepentant tribalist. For future sake, it is "fuss" not "fuse". Madam tribalist.

wel I don't knowhy my comment is paining all of u.
Y'all can go take rat poison, I tried to listen to the song due to the hype and stopped half way because I felt disappointed, there is nothing different or spectacular about the song that we don't hear n everyday naija songs.
Even great song writers like
Timidakolo, chike and Jonny drille..
Don't get any hype just because they ain't yorubas, you guys should learn that not everyone will swallow ur trashy hype just like that.
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
tossie101:

wel I don't knowhy my comment is paining all of u.
Y'all can go take rat poison, I tried to listen to the song due to the hype and stopped half way because I felt disappointed, there is nothing different or spectacular about the song that we don't hear n everyday naija songs.
Even great song writers like
Timidakolo, chike and Jonny drille..
Don't get any hype just because they ain't yorubas, you guys should learn that not everyone will swallow ur trashy hype just like that.
You are still not brainy. Will you die if you create the "hype" for the musicians you mentioned above? Btw, why drag Johnny Drille and Timi Dakolo into your BS? If you think that makes you not look like the tribalist you are, you goofed on this one, sister. We know who you are.
And besides, it's more obvious that you're pained by the fact that these Yorubas you so much hate are excelling on all fronts. Just be happy for others so good things can come your way too, Mademoiselle Fuse. Hating does no one any good.
P.S: Next time try to organize your sentences, your entire comment looks quite incoherent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by tossie101(f): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
ariketalks:

[s]You are still not brainy. Will you die if you create the "hype" for the musicians you mentioned above? Btw, why drag Johnny Drille and Timi Dakolo into your BS? If you think that makes you not look like the tribalist you are, you goofed on this one, sister. We know who you are.
And besides, it's more obvious that you're pained by the fact that these Yorubas you so much hate are excelling on all fronts. Just be happy for others so good things can come your way too, Mademoiselle Fuse. Hating does no one any good.
P.S: Next time try to organize your sentences, your entire comment looks quite incoherent[/s].

LMAO see illiterate composing like a primary school pupil is talking about being "organized" grin.
I gave my opinion and I don't care if you call me a tribalist , if osinbanjo who is a VP can publicly be a tribalist why not me undecided
I mentioned their 3 people because they good song writer so I don't care about what ur shallow brain tells u mister smiley

the song is trash I still maintain I can't listen to it twice.
Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
tossie101:

LMAO see illiterate composing like a primary school pupil is talking about being "organized" grin.
I gave my opinion and I don't care if you call me a tribalist , if osinbanjo who is a VP can publicly be a tribalist why not me undecided
I mentioned their 3 people because they good song writer so I don't care about what ur shallow brain tells u mister smiley

the song is trash I still maintain I can't listen to it twice.

Says the person who can't differentiate between "fuss" and "fuse". Miss me with that bullshit, woman. You really are in no place to call anyone an illiterate 'cause you aren't so bright yourself....Heck, you're not even bright in the slightest. What exactly is
they good song writer
Lmbo grin grin who's the illiterate? Sweetheart, you can't even construct a sentence correctly yet you think you're smart? Oh please...I am NOT on your level and this conversation is degrading enough for me. So bye Ms. Fuse.
Be sure to grab a copy of Mastering English. I hear there's a discount.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) by eneojoedu(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
madam slim, beautiful, Coca Cola shaped lady, what do you do?? who know you?? so much hate, zero impact.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sites To Download Latest Foreign Music??? / Bolanle Olukanni: Why Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Is Not Trending / Burna Boy Wants Portable's Photo As Cover Of His New Album, “Love, Damini” (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.