Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady (47730 Views)

US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing / Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him / "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by dreamwords: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2019
grin
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by uyiekpenn(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2019
You're crazy. Were you forced? The decision to do an abortion was solely decided by you. The man in question is a wicked human being. I still regret the abortion one of my exes did for me while we were still dating. My son would have been 4/5 this 2019 if I hadn't pressured her into getting an abortion. No one has to go through such but killing an innocent child is wrong. Till this day whenever I think of my son I feel very sad. I decided to stay off sex and relationships even till now until I'm married.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Sweetcollins: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2019
Evil is your destiny
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by hopevalley: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2019
Hmmm!!!! That babe kept aborting pregnancies for a married man until she lost her womb. What can we call this kind of lady? Meanwhile, click on the link on my signature to learn how to make millions of naira via export business.
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by fasho01(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2019
Was the abortions not consensual.. Someone you would have taken as yours eventually
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by chiedozie198100: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74460896:
This is a tough one...
Very sad and CRAZY.
She MUST be mentally unstable!

Omisakin alleged that the accused hit the two-year-old boy’s head on the wall before smashing it with a stone and thereafter, dumped the body in a pit toilet when she realised that the child was dead.
This is how she should be killed too, while the chief abortionist (the guy) rot in jail!

TWO ANIMALS!
EOD!

that's why I laugh when I see a campaign against women violence.

these same women are the number threat to the lives of fellow women's children in their care.
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by aforosco(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2019
I don't know why ppl act so foolish sha.
So ending the boiz life would it stop the guy from having another child and will he repair her own womb?

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
The Boyfriend got exactly what he deserved!!
So, he wanted a child yet he was asking the girl to abort for him till the point of her womb being damaged!!
Next time, instead of ending the innocent child life, just end the father's own!!
I hate wickedness!!

Come!!!! U ladies should stop this thing...
"what is the meaning of that statement "abort for him"?

Are u a contract killer, is the baby in the womb a bottle of coke u help someone pick from the fridge" I know some of u will be supportive of this act..but for once be responsible for actions, and don't blame a man for an abortion u waka enter clinic by urself because u urself don't want a child out of wedlock

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by NobleAngell(f): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
So, he wanted a child yet he was asking the girl to abort for him till the point of her womb being damaged!!
Next time, instead of ending the innocent child life, just end the father's own!!
I hate wickedness!!
How can you say that? She murdered an innocent child and made an innocent woman lose a child over her stupidity? If she was foolish enough to keep on terminating her own children, why should she drag innocent people into her mess? Why didn't she murder the man who made her commit the abortions?

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2019
So the foolish lady kept on sleeping with the man and having abortions for him,let her carry her own cross...To the man: Karma is real....
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by MyGeneration(m): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2019
Start packing coz u are going on a lifetime holiday in prison
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Zendinho(m): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2019
People should know the type of partner they go into relationship with.....

With scary news like this emanating every day, it makes TRUST AND LOVE very scarce to find....

2019 ..has started with its violence filled relationship and death resulting from incompatible partners....

Me self, na so i nyash one babe for cross over night.... till date i still dey fear.... but thank my goodness she de clean.

Jan 1====one nyashing...
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Adamrealman78: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
I hate wickedness!!
see talk whether it's the man or son.she would rot in jail. I have realised that Abuja girls are jinxed. Evil and toxic woman coming my way 2019 #wakapassijn
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by mightyhazell: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2019
What a life
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
I hate wickedness!!
So this is all that can come out of your brain?
Someone killed a young innocent child and all you could think of is pouring your years of heart break and fraustration on the victim online. You are blaming the man and sparing the idiot who was so stupid to date and abort for a married man as if he raped her or forced her to do abortion.
Hating and wishing evil on men will not solve your fraustration as we are not the cause of your mistake

6 Likes

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Green222: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2019
May God deliver us from wickedness in high places. The innocent boy paid the supreme price for what he does not have an idea. May God forgive her too
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by kaffy4tope(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
I hate wickedness!!

God!!! Please do not let me come across this type daughter of Jezebel in my life.

I just pity your current bf now. This biatch is a murderer in embryo.

4 Likes

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Ishilove: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2019
Gold circle condom is 100 naira. People need to stop being stupid. If you're biologically and spiritually fit and you have unprotected sex, PREGNANCY WILL RESULT. There's no circventing that.
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by mightyhazell: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2019
uyiekpenn:
You're crazy. Were you forced? The decision to do an abortion was solely decided by you. The man in question is a wicked human being. I still regret the abortion one of my exes did for me while we were still dating. My son would have been 4/5 this 2019 if I hadn't pressured her into getting an abortion.
how u take know say na son?
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by SOFTDRINK: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
I hate wickedness!!
The man did not get anything, you're just a chronic men hater filled with bitterness.

Perhaps,if the fooolish slvt was wise,she would have left the married man or keep her basttard as evidence of her promiscuity.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Mike008(m): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2019
The man is dumb, the lady is dumber.
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2019
NobleAngell:
How can you say that? She murdered an innocent child and made an innocent woman lose a child over her stupidity? If she was foolish enough to keep on terminating her own children, why should she drag innocent people into her mess? Why didn't she murder the man who made her commit the abortions?

See this one too......

kill the man " that made her commit the abortions"??

He made her kill the baby in her own womb??
Is it that he drugged her and carried her to the clinic without her knowledge ??
She doesn't know it's wrong to be doing raw diving with a man that's not her husband...??
because I don't understand this part "he made her commit"

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by josiegirl27: 10:55am On Jan 05, 2019
G1STM0RE:
A 20-year-old woman has told the court why she killed her ex-boyfriend’s two-year-old son.

Appearing before an Ebute Meta Magistrate’s Court in Lagos State on Friday, Chinenye Ndubuife, 20, was quoted by prosecution, Sgt. Kehinde Omisakin, as having confessed that she killed her ex-lover’s son in revenge because she had lost her womb following several abortions from pregnancies resulting from her amorous affair with the father of the deceased.

Her ex-boyfriend had the baby with another woman.

Earlier, Sgt. Omisakin had told the court that the accused committed the offence on December 12, 2018, at No. 70, Lawani St., Olodi-Apapa.

Omisakin alleged that the accused hit the two-year-old boy’s head on the wall before smashing it with a stone and thereafter, dumped the body in a pit toilet when she realised that the child was dead.

“The accused claimed her act was that of vengeance because she had lost her womb following several abortions from pregnancies resulting from her amorous affair with the father of the deceased,” Omisakin said.

The court subsequently remanded Chinenye in prison.

“The accused is to remain behind bars for the next 26 days pending the outcome of legal advice from the office of the State Director of Public Prosecutions,’’ Chief Magistrate Mrs. A.O. Komolafe ordered.

Komolafe said the accused should be kept in custody at the Kirirkiri Prison and subsequently adjourned the matter until January 30.

The offence, the News Agency of Nigeria reports, violated Section 223 of the Criminal Law of Lagos, which stipulates death sentence for offenders.

Gist from GistMore - http://gistmore.com/i-killed-my-boyfriends-son-after-losing-my-womb-to-abortions-nigerian-lady

I have a two years old nephew...God knows even when his mum spanks him...I get super mad..seeing this makes me sad .
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by uyiekpenn(m): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2019
mightyhazell:
how u take know say na son?
Bros he was a boy. I feel very sad. I decided to stay off sex till now.
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by faithfull18(f): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2019
Lol, ladies learn to own your body, make decisions and stand by it. Nobody can force you to do something you don't want to do,if you really don't want to.

That's why I advocate against premarital sex. If you don't have sex and a relationship breaks, you more or less lose nothing but time and chance. God is indeed a master planner.
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Smile4daddy(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
I hate wickedness!!
Come down take food make you eat belle full.

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2019
dont run after married men but young ladies wont listen.they will argue that married men are more caring and are this and that. u only twenty yrs and u don scatter ur womb doin countless arbortion for a married man and to top it all u don also kill im pickin cos u feel dats a revenge u ought to carry out.i wonder if d cointless gifts he bought for u will compensate ur pains.anyway u need to answer for d crime u commited.sorry sha.young girls will learn frm this story.
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Jman06(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
I hate wickedness!!

In a relationship, it takes two to tango! The guy didn't force her to have sex or do abortion! She couldn't have had sex with the guy if she didn't want to! Except in a case of rape, a lady has no justification to blame the outcome of a sexual act on the guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by gamaliel121(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
I hate wickedness!!

What about the child
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by GoldHorse(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2019
Wetin concern the boy for inside na?!!! shocked
Na the man u for kill, wicked woman.
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Emaprince: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
I hate wickedness!!
You are really an evil woman. A time bomb.... Your type are those that kills just for suspicion of promiscuity on her partner. Mumu

4 Likes

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by carammel(f): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2019
She should have killed the man instead rather than the poor innocent baby.
This is many of the troubles these men bring home to their wives, now the housewife has lots her own child when she wasn't there when he was commiting with his dicktus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi: Davido’s Nanny, Cook May Face Charges For Negligence / How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady / Armed Robbers In Delta Beat White Man Who Relocated From Spain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.