Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady (47798 Views)

24-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Son After The Father Rejected Him In Delta State / US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing / "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Ogadeeper(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
The Boyfriend got exactly what he deserved!!
So, he wanted a child yet he was asking the girl to abort for him till the point of her womb being damaged!!
Next time, instead of ending the innocent child life, just end the father's own!!
I hate wickedness!!
U must be less human by ur comments, it's an indication of ur inhumane sick head. Desperados
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by uhuns: 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
dominique:
This story made news when she killed the little boy a couple of month ago. I'm glad she has been charged to court.

The man in question is a married man with kids and they all lived in the same compound. She foolishly kept doing abortions for a married man till her womb got damaged and decided to exert revenge on an innocent little boy. The man is a monster and doesn't deserve to end well but she has to face the law. Karma will deal with him in due time.

I challenge you to show your second reply to your husband or boyfriend, especially the one without conomy. Two adults agree to a thing and here you are blaming one of them. I pity your inlaws.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Adebowale89(m): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
NobleAngell:
So an innocent child and woman (the child's mother) should suffer over her foolishness. Did anyone drag her to the abortion room? The one guilty of putting her in that condition is alive and probably ready to father another child while she rots in prison. What a pity!

very good point.

is not good to take decision while in depression/frustration/angry
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Emu4life(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Wasting your sperm in the toilet is murder too then.

Foolish homo sapien
It takes Two different cells (sperm&Ovum) to make a Zygote (Living being). I won't explain more than that, i don't like talking to stupid people.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by NobleAngell(f): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Thats a valid point....but no body deserved to die is a more valid point...ur comment sounded like someone must die for the womb.....I'm not in support of abortion in anyway...But this is a case of not owning up to the consequences of one's action....
We are all adults...she was fvcking a man without condom..what did she expect was gonna happen? an eclipse??
No one dragged her to the clinic, deep down all women know abortion is to cover up and avoid having a child out of wedlock...u guys just like to play victim later using annoying statements like "I did abortion for him" It's irritating ...when u are not a contract killer.
Is the baby in the womb a bowl of Eba u make for a man....abeg it's annoying

Look, i get your point. I agree that she's a grown assss woman and should take responsibility for Her actions. I'm also not insinuating that someone must die for the womb. But if she must drag anyone into her mess, it should be the man in question. I'm not suggesting she kills him but she can beat him till he she feels satisfied or till she gets her womb back grin grin
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
NobleAngell:
Look, i get your point. I agree that she's a grown assss woman and should take responsibility for Her actions. I'm also not insinuating that someone must die for the womb. But if she must drag anyone into her mess, it should be the man in question. I'm not suggesting she kills him but she can beat him till he she feels satisfied or till she gets her womb back grin grin

U now changing direction......that's fine anyways...
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by adoniza(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
So, he wanted a child yet he was asking the girl to abort for him till the point of her womb being damaged!!
Next time, instead of ending the innocent child life, just end the father's own!!
I hate wickedness!!

The man got what he deserves?
So you don't mind being killed for your sisters misbehaviour ?

Think before you write.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by sonofElElyon: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
You need to modify your first sentence in view of your penultimate sentence. The boy was killed and that certainly is 100% wrong.
You also need to consider if killing anyone in revenge is worth it in view of the consequences which is at least a lifetime in prison or even execution by hanging. That is why the bible says pre-marital sex is bad but nø one ever listens!

Liliyann:
I hate wickedness!!
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by sonofElElyon: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
RIP to the innocent boy
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by newdawn2017(f): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

The Boyfriend didn't get anything.

The innocent child who died and his mother are the true losers.
Yesterday my dear u re right.
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Naza25: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
High level of wickedness on both sides
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by tightpussy156: 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
stupid shegoat u went to opened wide Toto for a man till u did countless abortion an loose ur womb.did d man force u to do abortion. if relationship no work carry on with ur life.na u din kill innocent pikin.u go rotten for jail. I wonder why some women cannot live their life without men.na man be everything na make this one enter palava.that is the real truth those that will quote me wrong should take d back door.
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by silifat11(m): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
And it seem like a movie.. Why not attack the man instead
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Bambambiglo: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
Emu4life:
It takes Two different cells (sperm&Ovum) to make a Zygote (Living being). I won't explain more than that, i don't like talking to stupid people.

If not for foolishness you should know it takes several stages of development to reach a full human life form.

Go back to your dictionary and check the meaning of murder dumbo.
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Fourwinds: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
dominique:
This story made news when she killed the little boy a couple of month ago. I'm glad she has been charged to court.

The man in question is a married man with kids and they all lived in the same compound. She foolishly kept doing abortions for a married man till her womb got damaged and decided to exert revenge on an innocent little boy. The man is a monster and doesn't deserve to end well but she has to face the law. Karma will deal with him in due time.
yeah...i remember the news made front page here....so this is the reason....hmmmmm

But that girl foolish ooooi... Any girl wey do abortion for for any guy dey very foolish well well.... How can you risk your life and future because of one useless boy wey no go marry u.... To be sincere, these are som e of the reason y i do say some girls have fish brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam / Phone Thief Who Fell Asleep In A Mosque In Kebbi Caught (Pictures) / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.