Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady (47802 Views)

24-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Son After The Father Rejected Him In Delta State / US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing / "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2019
grandstar:
sad

What is funny is that the loss of a womb does not mean you can't have children of your own genes

Thanks to surrogacy, your eggs can fertilize the semen of your husband and then placed in the womb of the surrogate

Since your eggs were used, the child is genetically yours!
U talk as if u nor know say na illiterate full Nigeria, how many of them know of surrogate self.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by DerideGull(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2019
This stupid lady should be hanged for murder of a boy who did not partake in the lost of her silly womb. This foolish slut was an adult when she jumped onto a bed with a man. When the pregnancy came as result of her actions yet she followed her another idiotic instinct for abortion. She should have carried out the revenge for desecration of her womb on herself or the boyfriend not on innocent child.
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by mumjeremy(f): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2019
y should d innocent child pay for ur stupidity? u should have cut ur man manhood so dat he will not b able to have a child again just d way he kept u

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2019
faithfull18:
Lol, ladies learn to own your body, make decisions and stand by it. Nobody can force you to do something you don't want to do,if you really don't want to.

That's why I advocate against premarital sex. If you don't have sex and a relationship breaks, you more or less lose nothing but time and chance. God is indeed a master planner.

Sense will not kill u jare.....and u will not marry another person's husband......

look..I for like buy you paracetamol but as u no get headache...how about a drink?
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Vtrd: 11:36am On Jan 05, 2019
Abortion is illegal under law.

I wonder why the doctors are not often arrested?
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by DerideGull(m): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
The Boyfriend got exactly what he deserved!!
So, he wanted a child yet he was asking the girl to abort for him till the point of her womb being damaged!!
Next time, instead of ending the innocent child life, just end the father's own!!
I hate wickedness!!

Are you this daft? When did a father's exploits with girl friends a burden of his child? The idiotic girl had her legs wide open for a man with a family and equally agreed to perform abortion probably not once. Even if the man had asked her to abort the child, is she not smart enough to say no?
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by faithfull18(f): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Sense will not kill u jare.....and u will not marry another person's husband......

look..I for like buy you paracetamol but as u no get headache...how about a drink?

Lol, funny you.
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Bambambiglo: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2019
Emu4life:
Abortion is murder. Only God knows how many abortions she had and now, she killed another Living soul. How many years imprisonment will fit this WITCH/BITCH

Wasting your sperm in the toilet is murder too then.

Foolish homo sapien
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by OlawaleBammie: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
So, he wanted a child yet he was asking the girl to abort for him till the point of her womb being damaged!!
Next time, instead of ending the innocent child life, just end the father's own!!
I hate wickedness!!
Liliyann:
I hate wickedness!!

Am a man but i hate cheating with passion, why would u tell a woman to do several abortions wen u knw dat u want a child IF NA ME NO B ONLY D BOY A GO WASTE OO, NA BOTH OF DEM A GO KILL, EVEN IF HIN WIFE CARRY PREGNANCY NA GO, I WIL MAKE SURE I WIPE HIM AND THE PRODUCT OF HIS SPERM AWAY, BY DEN IT WIL B MISSION ACCOMPLISHED EVEN IF LATER ARESTED AM NOT BOTHERED.....

....But d girl self mumu too much, u dey do abortions severally e dey sweet you, no man would want to settle down with an abortion expert, go and do some evangelism behind d bar arabirin
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Shugargal(f): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2019
I always wonder why married women still cheat, me as a single bae, see the way I run 440 when men de pursue,now she has landed herself in a very big mess, blame yasef for being too wicked.now rest in peace soonest to you wicked witch...
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Isoduwa(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
Anyway the boy look sick and unkeep
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by 3kay945(m): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
Surprised with moronic comments here. lipsrsealed
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Johnson5258: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
Though she did what's bad but why did he make her go through abortion and still dumped her?

Who is he passing her too?

I pardon the lady but i shouldn't judge, he has to marry her like that without marrying another woman along with her.

What's the essence of a woman without womb?

And he will be enjoying himself?

mba, lai lai.
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Hotzone(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
I hate wickedness!!
A kid became casualty of sick affair
She should learn how to bear the consequences of her actions!!!!
Nobody deserves to die for another one against his will, we ain't Jesus Christ

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Johnson5258: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
Excuse me sir/ma, i quiet disagree with your opinion, you don't joke with peoples's feelings, she aborted based on loyalty and trust, she will never abort if there is no clear talk between them and am sure the guy left her because she has lost her womb, a girl of 20 years old, where does she wants to start from? how many questions does she needs to answer even to herself. men are wicked, haha! though what she did was wrong which is out of depression, was she just seeing him with the boy? she shouldn't be killed but be married to the man without him having another child elsewhere or marrying another woman, let them both be barren. If a woman is naturally barren, God will answer her prayer but lost womb out of sin to God? Psalm 11: 3 ''if the foundation been destroyed, what can the righteous do?'' every woman wants to see there children and the guy convinced or deceived her to do that, please i just don't like that. Agbaya oshi!
post=74460896:
This is a tough one...
Very sad and CRAZY.
She MUST be mentally unstable!

Omisakin alleged that the accused hit the two-year-old boy’s head on the wall before smashing it with a stone and thereafter, dumped the body in a pit toilet when she realised that the child was dead.
This is how she should be killed too, while the chief abortionist (the guy) rot in jail!

TWO ANIMALS!
EOD!

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Johnson5258: 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
I agree with you but killing might be too extreme but ladies should be careful, men are too wicked this days. see the image attached:
Liliyann:
I hate wickedness!!

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Johnson5258: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
What do you expect?

Is it not the grass that suffers where two elephant fight?
Hotzone:

A kid became casualty of sick affair
She should learn how to bear the consequences of her actions!!!!
Nobody deserves to die for another one against his will, we ain't Jesus Christ
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
Johnson5258:
Excuse me sir/ma, i quiet disagree with your opinion, you don't joke with peoples's feelings, she aborted based on loyalty and trust, she will never abort if there is no clear talk between them and am sure the guy left her because she has lost her womb, a girl of 20 years old, where does she wants to start from? how many questions does she needs to answer even to herself. men are wicked, haha! though what she did was wrong which is out of depression, was she just seeing him with the boy? she shouldn't be killed but be married to the man without him having another child elsewhere or marrying another woman, let them both be barren. If a woman is naturally barren, God will answer her prayer but lost womb out of sin to God? Psalm 11: 3 ''if the foundation been destroyed, what can the righteous do?'' every woman wants to see there children and the guy convinced or deceived her to do that, please i just don't like that. Agbaya oshi!
You made some very and valid points here too.
We see so many sense in all you wrote.
We concur!
You've said it all Mr Johnson!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Johnson5258: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
what do you expect from the son of an irresponsible man?
Isoduwa:
Anyway the boy look sick and unkeep
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by VULCAN(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
Is it the girl living in olodi apapa that will afford surrogacy?

grandstar:
sad

What is funny is that the loss of a womb does not mean you can't have children of your own genes

Thanks to surrogacy, your eggs can fertilize the semen of your husband and then placed in the womb of the surrogate

Since your eggs were used, the child is genetically yours!
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by dochenaj: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
I hate wickedness!!
Did the so called bf put a gun on her head and force her to abort? She is an adult and is responsible for the choices she made.

If she was any sensible, she should have realised the futility of her plot, cos the guy in question is not impotent or sterile and can still have another child.
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by babsbolad: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Your wicked brain will reset when your jail term reaches 20yrs and still counting. Idiot
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by grandstar(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
VULCAN:
Is it the girl living in olodi apapa that will afford surrogacy?

Money mat not be the reason you'd be surprised.

Find persons from a completely wretched background without a dime to their names and put before them 2 options- An American Visa or 500,000 to start a business and 8 out of 10 will prefer the American visa even though they do not have the money for a plane ticket. The belief that the America visa will secure them better chances in life than the 500,000 cash is the overriding factor. There's greater hope in the American visa despite no funds whatsoever to pay for a ticket!

A lot of wrong courses are made when we feel there is no hope. She felt her womb was damaged beyond repair hence her chances of ever being a mother was extinguished forever. It is the foreclosure of any hope that probably led to the murder.

That is why counseling is very important.

Interestingly though for religious reasons I feel surrogacy is wrong because the insertion of of semen other than your husband's into the vagina (of the surrogate) is not right.
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by grandstar(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
charliboy654:

U talk as if u nor know say na illiterate full Nigeria, how many of them know of surrogate self.

You'd be surprised a lot of well educated ones don't know!
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
I hate wickedness!!
You hate wickedness but you gave a suggestion that portrays wickedness. Don't pay evil for evil. With time, the offender would naturally reap what he sows. The lady has conceded a double loss, nothing gained in the end.
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by chris51(f): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
This heartless girl should be sentenced to death. Why kill an innocent child because of your useless lifestyle?

What happened to the use of condom? Whose fault is it If you decided to have unprotected sex and kempt getting pregnant.

Did the man force you to abort? You knew the man had a child and you cheapened yourself for him.

Enjoy your accommodation in kirikiri. At 20 years, should your future not more Important to you than unwanted sex?
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by chris51(f): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
chris51:
This heartless girl should be sentenced to death. Why kill an innocent child because of your useless lifestyle?

What happened to the use of condom? Whose fault is it If you decided to have unprotected sex and kempt getting pregnant.

Did the man force you to abort? You knew the man had a child and you cheapened yourself for him.

Enjoy your accommodation in kirikiri. At 20 years, should your future not more Important to you than unwanted sex?
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by NobleAngell(f): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

See this one too......

kill the man " that made her commit the abortions"??

He made her kill the baby in her own womb??
Is it that he drugged her and carried her to the clinic without her knowledge ??
She doesn't know it's wrong to be doing raw diving with a man that's not her husband...??
because I don't understand this part "he made her commit"
Well excuse me but neither the child nor the mother deserve to suffer over what they know nothing about.
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Pat081: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
I keep saying it that 90 % of some ladies we have now re brainless and dia will b a guy that will love this foolish and useless gal polio but she will not look at d guy side
Re: I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
NobleAngell:
Well excuse me but neither the child nor the mother deserve to suffer over what they know nothing about.

Thats a valid point....but no body deserved to die is a more valid point...ur comment sounded like someone must die for the womb.....I'm not in support of abortion in anyway...But this is a case of not owning up to the consequences of one's action....
We are all adults...she was fvcking a man without condom..what did she expect was gonna happen? an eclipse??
No one dragged her to the clinic, deep down all women know abortion is to cover up and avoid having a child out of wedlock...u guys just like to play victim later using annoying statements like "I did abortion for him" It's irritating ...when u are not a contract killer.
Is the baby in the womb a bowl of Eba u make for a man....abeg it's annoying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam / Phone Thief Who Fell Asleep In A Mosque In Kebbi Caught (Pictures) / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.