Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

“virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened (4767 Views)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by IamHeWrites: 5:39am On Jan 05, 2019
A University lecturer took to his Facebook page to share the result of the test report carried out on him online, which states that he has never had sex with any lady.

A lady, who according to IgbereTv News research is a student of the institution with the Facebook ID, Nofisat Idris, went ahead to rubbish the test report.

But what happened next is hilarious.

See below;

Nofisat however has since deleted the comment after realizing her mistakes.

http://igberetvnews.com/511519/shocker-vrgn-kill-you-there-lady-tells-her-lecturer-on-facebook-see-what-happened-next/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Share

Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by Paxie55: 5:42am On Jan 05, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Those nonsense attention seekers on fb.

grin grin
Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by 48noble(m): 5:45am On Jan 05, 2019
soft work...
Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by Next2Bezee(m): 5:47am On Jan 05, 2019
So she commented without checking the name?

This is an example of the calibre of Nigerian girls we have in universities today.

Online = no sense
Offline = no sense

16 Likes

Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by originals1(m): 6:01am On Jan 05, 2019
Online one chance cheesy

Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by Rutley(m): 6:23am On Jan 05, 2019
grin. My belle oooo cheesy grin grin grin
Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by Speedyconnect15: 6:31am On Jan 05, 2019
So thats how you say sth as "kil you there" to someone without thinking.?

The brain of a slay queen sef.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by sonature1: 6:33am On Jan 05, 2019
Village things.. Baba Misturat charms have finally worked on her grin

1 Like

Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by Olalan(m): 6:33am On Jan 05, 2019
If this is true it just shows how mannerless she is........even when chatting with a friend a level of decorum is expected

2 Likes

Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37am On Jan 05, 2019
We are only wondering how she will go back to school after the strike?!
shocked
See gobe!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by austine4real(m): 6:47am On Jan 05, 2019
ur own don finish oo
Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by LindelConsult: 6:54am On Jan 05, 2019
just secure admission abroad and don't worry about things like this. check my signature and profile.
Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by Toybreezy: 6:54am On Jan 05, 2019
This Mann taught me o. He'll forgive her sha

2 Likes

Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by Liliyann(f): 7:00am On Jan 05, 2019
Lies!!
The girl is probably apologizing so that she may not be punished
Who knows if the man has actually slept with her or she may even have dirty secret concerning the lecturer!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by UnknownT: 7:03am On Jan 05, 2019
Hehehehe! If care is not taken, the lecturer may "lose his virginity with her" grin
Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by hisgrace090: 7:05am On Jan 05, 2019
Toybreezy:

If he forgives not, his own punishment will worst.
Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by Homeboiy: 7:07am On Jan 05, 2019
The lecturer don fūck her before

1 Like

Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by chiommy123(f): 7:09am On Jan 05, 2019
She's afraid of carryover
Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by Barbieperry(f): 7:37am On Jan 05, 2019
Do people still facebook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 7:46am On Jan 05, 2019
Barbieperry:
Do people still facebook
y nt let me add u on fb
Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by ikbnice(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2019
I personally hate girls with this kind of trashy outburst. Their tongue is so loose that they can hurl anything at you irrespective of the place you are. They always tend to apologize afterwards.
Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by ikbnice(m): 7:57am On Jan 05, 2019
IamHeWrites:

Nofisat however has since deleted the comment after realizing her mistakes.
The girl didn't delete any comment. Maybe she's too daft to know how to delete it.
Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by raphretle: 7:57am On Jan 05, 2019
He will use her to disvirgin himself Na... Case settled
Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2019
CHIZZYCHEALSEA:
y nt let me add u on fb
Bros shea u don dey hunt for new yr fish..... We know ur format

2 Likes

Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by Randy100: 8:12am On Jan 05, 2019
How can a man claim he is a virgin. Can he prove it.
Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by Kingluqman(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2019
Nofisat don chop his ponmo before.. grin
Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by Vanpascore(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2019
Problem tiwon niyen
Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by Newboss(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2019
Olalan:
If this is true it just shows how mannerless she is........even when chatting with a friend a level of decorum is expected

Hey, loosen up. She said "kee ", not "kill". If your friend has never said that to you, you two are not really friends grin grin
Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by Newboss(m): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2019
Toybreezy:

There's nothing to forgive there. She said "kee", which we know is a playful term grin

Anyone would have seen the pun grin
Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by Mysociallife: 9:34am On Jan 05, 2019
it is knees not kneels aunty

Do you need instagram and twitter followers/likes? Do you need youtube subscribers/views? Then you must read my signature below.

Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by Okoroawusa: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2019
Toybreezy:
studied English in LASU?

1 Like

Re: “virgin Kill You There” – Lady Tells Her Lecturer On FB. See What Happened by Born2Breed(f): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2019
Next2Bezee:
So she commented without checking the name?

This is an example of the calibre of Nigerian girls we have in universities today.

Online = no sense
Offline = no sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English / Dilema,my Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Love. Plz Help Its Urgent / I'm Scared Of Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.