Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? (16648 Views)

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? / Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes / Beautiful, Super-rich Single Nigerian Ladies.Boys, What Are You Waiting For ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by honeric01(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2010
98% are either hooked up or not yet ready to go into a relationship.
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by oYaTo(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

"sh@g and dash"

grin

funkybaby:

so whats the big deal if she requests that the guys should be the ones to mail her??

No big deal really. .I just wanted her to follow in the footsteps of tolutara and take the initiative (page 4).  cheesy

funkybaby:

or are you also towing the line of ''she is not submissive, she is not soft, etc'' as some posters here have been implying about the lady

Bold step or not, if she's been having no luck with guys she met face to face, then you'd most probably expect the same result with those she met online. Me thinks she needs to be introspective and address any underlying issues. . undecided

Another thing. .no be man go marry am? And some of the men have spoken based on what they read from her posts. .so according to you she should ignore them and carry on?

I wish her all the best.
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by funkybaby(f): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Ofcos we have those ones with at least 1-4 baby mamas in different area codes. Now if we flip the switch and it were the women with babydaddies in every area code we all know what she will be called by the hypocritical clowns grin grin grin

grin grin grin
letme guess: the clowns will call her names like 'ashawo ten kobo', etc  grin grin

Ebonyeyes:

I will give a medal to the clowns who atleast take care of their kids and babymamas though grin grin

true. i doff my hat to such men.
but the problem is: which babymama will want to let go of a man that takes good care of her and the kids?

its going to be fight to finish.
and that is when the babymama drama starts   grin grin
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by idifu(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2010
There are still lot of good Naija men around i know lot of good Naija men dat would treat their ladies like the queen that they are ,
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by funkybaby(f): 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2010
oYaTo:

Another thing. .no be man go marry am? And some of the men have spoken based on what they read from her posts. .so according to you she should ignore them and carry on?

nope.

i am only implying that you have also joined the list of guys that have seen the traits in her.
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2010
funkybaby:

grin grin grin
letme guess: the clowns will call her names like 'ashawo ten kobo', etc  grin grin

true. i doff my hat to such men.
but the problem is: which babymama will want to let go of a man that takes good care of her and the kids?

its going to be fight to finish.
and that is when the babymama drama starts   grin grin

The hypocrisy is astounding, we have pididdy, lil wayne and even rock stars with at least a kid or two with 2-10 women but they are lorded as players and idolised by the media but if a female dares it she is called brutal names, there is a female celebrity who has 4 kids by 4 different men and the media calls her 4x4. Pathetic chauvinistic society we live in where by men still control the strings.

Yes the babymama trouble is kurazy, she will do any and everything to trap the man even further, I dont think its wise to dive into a relationship with a babysmama involved cos it sure would complicate issues and you will be getting wrinkles before your time with the stress of it all.
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by james1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2010
Jame$1 strolls in***.ladyjide,when was your last visit to naija?quality guys plenty here'o.
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by oYaTo(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2010
@funky. .well, I pointed something out to her earlier, and she clarified it. .

If posters here can read between the lines and see traits in her, then she should at least take note of them.

@james1

Correct jare. . cheesy
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Ladyjide(f): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2010
oYaTo:

Catch ma drift? 

On another note, I also think you should focus on what erasmus185 posted. .

You need to find out why this is so.

It could be the key to hooking up your dream man. .
no actually I don't, I left my email address so. The person I email woould know who they are getting an email. Stop looking so deep into mm things!!
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by omonija1(f): 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2010
These qualities you are saying about urself, how are u so sure about them? maybe Men see you differently than what you see yourself.
Maybe you are looking at the wrong places, what about arranged marriage?

I pray you find the man your heart desires.

God's time is the best.
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Ladyjide(f): 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2010
omonija1:

These qualities you are saying about urself, how are u so sure about them? maybe Men see you differently than what you see yourself.
Maybe you are looking at the wrong places, what about arranged marriage?

I pray you find the man your heart desires.

God's time is the best.

Perhaps they do- I have yet to get any personal complaints about myself from anyone that has known me as of yet. Friend, suitor, or boyfriend! I do not walk around with a nasty attitude, or down talk anyone, and I take pride in my apperance at all times!  The issue at this point comes from finding the man as was originally stated in my original post. This thread has turned in to a bit of a circus, and has even turned to a match making service. lol FOlks think that they know who I am and have made their own assumptions of me, which is fine !!Botom line perhaps it is my location - but there is no over flow of the Nigerian poupulation here. People will read in to this what they want, and who am I to tell them other wise. Everyones point is well taken but at the end of the day like you stated GOD's time is best. I am not looking into arranged marriage just yet- still got some time to go, and some fun!
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by honeric01(m): 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ladyjide:

Perhaps they do- I have yet to get any personal complaints about myself from anyone that has known me as of yet. The issue at this point comes from finding the man. Maybe it is where I am - but there is no over flow of the Nigerian poupulation here. Not looking into arranged marriage just yet- still got some time to go.

By now, you should have gotten more than enough or ain't they enough yet?
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Ladyjide(f): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2010
honeric01:

By now, you should have gotten more than enough or ain't they enough yet?
NO! lipsrsealed
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by honeric01(m): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ladyjide:

NO! lipsrsealed

Ah shocked shocked shocked shocked How many you wan marry/friend?
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Ladyjide(f): 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2010
honeric01:

Ah shocked shocked shocked shocked How many you wan marry/friend?

As many as possible!! I am just joking !
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by jaybee3(m): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2010
I am also looking for a wifey  cry cry cry
I know i'm already ruled out cos of ma location,
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by honeric01(m): 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ladyjide:

As many as possible!! I am just joking !

I thought as much, but don't tell me you are yet to start a convo with at least 10 men already since your thread started
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Ladyjide(f): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2010
honeric01:

I thought as much, but don't tell me you are yet to start a convo with at least 10 men already since your thread started

I have not!! Sorry to disappoint you embarassed

jay bee:

I am also looking for a wifey cry cry cry
I know i'm already ruled out cos of ma location,

cry
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by honeric01(m): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ladyjide:

I have not!! Sorry to disappoint you embarassed

For real? undecided undecided undecided What bout 5?
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Ladyjide(f): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2010
honeric01:

For real? undecided undecided undecided What bout 5?

cry Sorry!! Try again-
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Osama12: 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2010
They are taken and married.
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by adosjun(m): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2010
I also nid a wifey material
@ pray pray continue to pray, Control ur desired man to urself with ur prayer.
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by honeric01(m): 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ladyjide:

cry Sorry!! Try again-

Ok, mind highlighting what you are looking for? i mean in summary apart from what you wrote from the start of the thread? undecided
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by zainabchi(f): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
Tru talk. Or may b dey aint born yet.
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Ladyjide(f): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2010
honeric01:

Ok, mind highlighting what you are looking for? i mean in summary apart from what you wrote from the start of the thread? undecided
Honest, between 28-39, hardworking , educated, and family oriented! No complexion preference I just asked that he be well groomed and clean. I can work with everything else!
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by honeric01(m): 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2010
adosjun:

I also nid a wifey material
@ pray pray continue to pray,  Control your desired man to urself with your prayer.

You should have girls in your church for the young man or don't you? tongue
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by honeric01(m): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ladyjide:

Honest, between 28-39, hardworking , educated, and family oriented! No complexion preference I just asked that he be well groomed and clean. I can work with everything else!

39? you want a man that of 10 years gap? uhmm interesting,
Educated? as in? Primary school level, secondary school level, University level or the highest level of education attainable? which of them do you actually want?
I hope you know when are kinda selective when it comes to a woman's appearance, so appearance wise what have you got to offer if i may ask?

one more thing, why 28 (minimum)? does that mean you can not respect or at least give due respect to someone younger than 28? like 25-27? are these age ranges ruled out?
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by Ladyjide(f): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2010
^^ I left my email address for those wondering what I have to offer in apperance or personal wise. Otherwise I am wasting my breathe!
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by honeric01(m): 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2010
^^Ôk maybe that' ll do cool
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by chamotex(m): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
We full ground o
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by honeric01(m): 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2010
^^

C'mon go back to that playboy mansion angry angry angry grin
Re: Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? by chamotex(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2010
^^^^Bone that side . . . . . . . . mo quality and single-ish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Ladies Pick Your Man ] / I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.