Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Single Men And Relationship Management In Nigeria. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Men And Relationship Management In Nigeria. (347 Views)

Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single Men And Relationship Management In Nigeria. by Adamrealman78: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] my men of Nigeria,please reflect on previous years on happenings that have shaped the mindset of some jinxed Nigerian ladies. Not all of them are Evil,but look out for the toxic,possessive,manipulative and coercive ones amongst us.rather than avoid them friendzone them so that you wouldn't be poured acid or poisoned,murdered or your carrier or life be destroyed by her invariably commiting suicide in your premises. If I write a book on my 2018 experience in relationship alone it would outsell Stephen king.sleek peek...one packed my whole belongings in my flat in lagos while I was in my base in Abuja .and another attempted suicide twice with sniper. I have never raised my voice to my lover talk less violence. My two cents offered.shalom smiley

(1) (Reply)

. / Stop Having Sex With Poor Boys – Nigerian Lady Says / Financial Problems To Tackle In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.