Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Can She Accept A Guy Who Claims To Love Her But Is Too Stingy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can She Accept A Guy Who Claims To Love Her But Is Too Stingy? (925 Views)

A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal / Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room / #10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can She Accept A Guy Who Claims To Love Her But Is Too Stingy? by onyico: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
My sister has this suitor based in Lagos. They have known each other for about seven months but she has not said yes to his proposal yet. The guy calls like once in five days and most of the time spends less than five minutes in each of those calls. Usually when he calls he always complain of mtn warning him of low credit balance. The day he came to see her for the first time from Lagos to Owerri, he took her to a restaurant but the girl did not eat anything because she is not hungry(only the guy ate food). At the end of that meeting the guy gave her two hundred naira which did not cover transportation to and fro her house. For these seven months they have known, the guy has not send to her even #100.00 recharge card or given her any gift yet he is on my sister to accept his proposal. Mind you he works with an engineering private firm. My sister is in her late 30s. What do you think my sister should do?
Re: Can She Accept A Guy Who Claims To Love Her But Is Too Stingy? by eezeribe(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hmm
Re: Can She Accept A Guy Who Claims To Love Her But Is Too Stingy? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
Think about the future..... Pampers don cost o, baby food self don cost. grin

A word is enough.grin

1 Like

Re: Can She Accept A Guy Who Claims To Love Her But Is Too Stingy? by Auladimeji1: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
Is your sister aware of this cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can She Accept A Guy Who Claims To Love Her But Is Too Stingy? by Auladimeji1: 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Is he the one that gave birth to your sister grin

Re: Can She Accept A Guy Who Claims To Love Her But Is Too Stingy? by Splinz(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
smiley

I don't know if the guy is stingy or not. Perhaps, it's just one of those ways some guys have devised to know if a woman is after his money or not.

Maybe the guy is truly as stingy as Peter Obi (so I heard cheesy) or maybe not.

Bottomline: your sister knows better.
Re: Can She Accept A Guy Who Claims To Love Her But Is Too Stingy? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
very hard to change stingy people. if your sis is in her late 30s, then the fiance is prob around her age or older _in his 40s. this means his personality is set in stone and changing him, esp being a Naija man lipsrsealed is going to be a quanundrum. one of those things you either accept or move on bc that man ain't gonna change.

when you love someone, you give. doesn't necessarily have to be in a relationship, but in a relationship it should be even more pronounced. anyone who knows me knows how giving and generous i am. i wouldn't want to be with or worse, marry someone stingy. no bueno, ah no go do.

2 Likes

Re: Can She Accept A Guy Who Claims To Love Her But Is Too Stingy? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
Since she is in her late 30s, he knows that she is an "evening newspaper" as nairaland boys will call it, so he doesn't want to spend a dim since he think he is doing her a favours dating her. Anyway, no man is stingy. its either he doesn't have or you are not worth spending on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can She Accept A Guy Who Claims To Love Her But Is Too Stingy? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
SixDividedByTwo:
very hard to change stingy people. if your sis is in her late 30s, then the fiance is prob around her age or older _in his 40s. this means his personality is set in stone and changing him, esp being a Naija man lipsrsealed is going to be a quanundrum. one of those things you either accept or move on bc that man ain't gonna change.

when you love someone, you give. doesn't necessarily have to be in a relationship, but in a relationship it should be even more pronounced. anyone who knows me knows how giving and generous i am. i wouldn't want to be with or worse, marry someone stingy. no bueno, ah no go do.

We don't know you oh. You ladies are naturally Stingy with your money, so I don't understand where your own generosity is coming from, Is it the Boxers you'll buy for your Boo on his Birth Day that is being generous or what? You ladies are mostly generous with Sex cheesy cheesy cheesy. EOD.

Biko what was your last gift to your BF or Spouse? Let's examine your generosity.
Re: Can She Accept A Guy Who Claims To Love Her But Is Too Stingy? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
-
Re: Can She Accept A Guy Who Claims To Love Her But Is Too Stingy? by oscar4lyf(m): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
Valerie47:
Since she is in her late 30s, he knows that she is an "evening newspaper" as nairaland boys will call it, so he doesn't want to spend a dim since he think he is doing her a favours dating her. Anyway, no man is stingy. its either he doesn't have or you are not worth spending on.

Valarie... Would like to know you please
Re: Can She Accept A Guy Who Claims To Love Her But Is Too Stingy? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
truthsayer009:

We don't know you oh. You ladies are naturally Stingy with your money, so I don't understand where your own generosity is coming from, Is it the Boxers you'll buy for your Boo on his Birth Day that is being generous or what? You ladies are mostly generous with Sex cheesy cheesy cheesy. EOD.

Biko what was your last gift to your BF or Spouse? Let's examine your generosity.
lol. that's why i said "those who know me...". i'm not expecting anyone here to believe me. some people are naturally generous. i go outta my way to do things for pple and i'll def be like that with my future spouse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can She Accept A Guy Who Claims To Love Her But Is Too Stingy? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
sixdividedbytwo = three.

Oya delete, I have seen it. We believe you lol. Even though buying gifts for parents is far different from buying for your Spouse.

Asper women, they beleive that sex is their mode of payback, so they feel you're lucky to get the boxers and singlet sef.
Re: Can She Accept A Guy Who Claims To Love Her But Is Too Stingy? by JoshuaAkinmi(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
onyico:
My sister has this suitor based in Lagos. They have known each other for about seven months but she has not said yes to his proposal yet. The guy calls like once in five days and most of the time spends less than five minutes in each of those calls. Usually when he calls he always complain of mtn warning him of low credit balance. The day he came to see her for the first time from Lagos to Owerri, he took her to a restaurant but the girl did not eat anything because she is not hungry(only the guy ate food). At the end of that meeting the guy gave her two hundred naira which did not cover transportation to and fro her house. For these seven months they have known, the guy has not send to her even #100.00 recharge card or given her any gift yet he is on my sister to accept his proposal. Mind you he works with an engineering private firm. My sister is in her late 30s. What do you think my sister should do?
tell ur sis to add me up on WhatsApp. I will be good for her 08138803091

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can She Accept A Guy Who Claims To Love Her But Is Too Stingy? by onyico: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
F
I don't know if the guy is stingy or not. Perhaps, it's just one of those ways some guys have devised to know if a woman is after his money or not.

Maybe the guy is truly as stingy as Peter Obi (so I heard cheesy) or maybe not.

Bottomline: your sister knows better.[/quote]
How can he be testing her for 7 months?
Re: Can She Accept A Guy Who Claims To Love Her But Is Too Stingy? by onyico: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
Valerie47:
. Anyway, no man is stingy. its either he doesn't have.
As to give at least #100 recharge card? Remember he works.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Turns Down Proposal From A Young Man At Onitsha Mall- Pictures/video / / Please Who Knows This Song!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.