Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

How Do You Turn On Your Gf/ Bf For Sex When They Give You Red Signal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Turn On Your Gf/ Bf For Sex When They Give You Red Signal (1549 Views)

Would You Delete Your Gf/bf's Nudes After Break-up? (PICTURE) / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Turn On Your Gf/ Bf For Sex When They Give You Red Signal by JimPerry(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
[b]

As we all know, everyone especially ladies have their time with lack of interest for sexual stuffs. Ladies aren't always ready for sex every time you're in the mood.
I think It would be nice if everyone here could just open up and share the seduction steps they take to put their girlfriend or boyfriend in the mood when they feel otherwise.
Meanwhile, let me share my own experience. 

My current girlfriend for example is sometimes not in the mood when Im very Hot due to the stress of her day. However, I later realized that her weakpoint lies in her love for playful fights e.g pillow fight. So, I'll just initiate a fight out of the moon and while doing the fight, I stylishly grab and touch her very sensitive breasts. I'll keep pressing her breast at every opportunity I have during the fight. Believe me, It won't take ten minutes of fight before she gets hot,starts kissing me and then we'll land in dream land.

Another female friend of mine with whom I've had sexual encounters with can never withstand being kissed in her neck region. Since I'm not actually her boyfriend, she tries to resist every act of sex between us though she likes me very much. She's been successful for quite a while until I found her button. Now anytime, I press that button, she easily falls for me. I'll simply grab her from behind (which she enjoys and every girl likes too), put my lips on her neck and kiss her passionately. Truth be told, she cannot withstand be kissed passionately on her neckline. As my kiss on her neck becomes more intense, she starts moaning deeply, then turns to face me and I  start exploring her breasts (which is my favorite asset she possesses). In a few minutes, we'll be experiencing the glorious feeling ever.

Another experience I've had with another lady is through her very sensitive nipples. Since she's got small boobs, her nipples are over sensitive. To make her melt, you smartly locate her nipples through her cloth and bra, pinch then lightly and start  caressing then softly. She can't control herself and within minutes, you're down with her.

A close friend of mine also told me of his continuous difficulty in bedding his girlfriend for several months of their relationship as she'll always resist every attempt to do such. Not long after, he realized her deep desires for tongue kisses. Engaging her in a lengthy tongue kiss of about 30 mins, she becomes very wet with strong desires for sex. Right from his point of discovery, she's been his regular sex mate.
Hahahaha.

As for me, my weakness is my extremely sensitive shaft. Any girl who lay hands on it mistakenly or deliberately is ready to buy market. (Be it a premature girl, a married woman, a mad woman or a girl uglier than the devil himself). She'll explain herself after the deed is done. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss

This might sound strange to some of my readers here but believe me, every girl/guy has a very vulnerable button. Press it rightly and you're in a journey to the land of the gods.

Ok, fellow nairalanders, feel free to pour in your experience. Everyone is eagerly waiting to hear your story or comments.  love you all
Re: How Do You Turn On Your Gf/ Bf For Sex When They Give You Red Signal by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
LMAO @ your epistle!

Me I just ask her to come sit on daddy's laps playfully, I let my mind wander and let my Johnson begin to stretch and become hard. Soon as she feels the strong sugarcane developing under her, the size alone is enough to make her curious to see the actual thing. grin

From there, the rest na softwerk

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn On Your Gf/ Bf For Sex When They Give You Red Signal by Tallesty1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
JimPerry:
[b]

As we all know, everyone especially ladies have their time with lack of interest for sexual stuffs. Ladies aren't always ready for sex every time you're in the mood.
Ladies are always 5x honier than you think.

Don't dull.
Re: How Do You Turn On Your Gf/ Bf For Sex When They Give You Red Signal by Ivye(f): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
Tallesty1:
Ladies are always 5x honier than you think.

Don't dull.
Fact

Buhh we have the super power to hide it
*Winks
Re: How Do You Turn On Your Gf/ Bf For Sex When They Give You Red Signal by LuciferKristi: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
Any girl I'm with knows my preeq belongs to her not me.

So she is authorized to yank my briefs off & swallow me whole even while I'm watching a football match in the Sitting Room whenever she feels like it.

The other hand not holding the remote control can pack her hair backwards to prevent interference & support her head absent-mindedly.

And I don't scold if her messy spit dribbles all the way down my balls & makes the floor tiles too slippery to walk on.

I'm very understanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Turn On Your Gf/ Bf For Sex When They Give You Red Signal by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
Kissing Girl On Neck always Arouse that honey pot my ex the day i kissed her neck the thing don swell up but i gat to leave her since she and i not ready
Re: How Do You Turn On Your Gf/ Bf For Sex When They Give You Red Signal by Abortions: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
Just give her money and watch her wet forever...Simplewink
Re: How Do You Turn On Your Gf/ Bf For Sex When They Give You Red Signal by AryEmber(f): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
The Op is a pervert, premature girls? You need help.
Re: How Do You Turn On Your Gf/ Bf For Sex When They Give You Red Signal by Splinz(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
smiley

Does it mean that men are always on heat cheesy, seeing that no girl has come out to tell us how she manage to put her guy on the mood when he's not ready?

Perhaps all a woman have to do is to "grab them by the..." and boom! Johnny boy is ready for real show... cheesy

Re: How Do You Turn On Your Gf/ Bf For Sex When They Give You Red Signal by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
To me, this is wat turns her on

Re: How Do You Turn On Your Gf/ Bf For Sex When They Give You Red Signal by Frankicent(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
Me most ladies have encounter there weak point are kissing. If I kiss them they'll lose guide.
Re: How Do You Turn On Your Gf/ Bf For Sex When They Give You Red Signal by FILEBE(m): 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Watching keenly

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be A Sex Worker – Girl, 16 / Ladies Can Now Go Topless In 6 American States! / Lady Accuses Singer Papisnoop Of Sleeping With Her Without Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.