Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) (16193 Views)

Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) / Forest Gives Way To Mansions In Onitsha (video, pictures) / Biafra: Ipob Destroys All Election Bill Boards & Posters In Onitsha (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by chuka85(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
There is fire outbreak in Onitsha now, from Upper Iweka going down to Ochanja, down to Amobi Market caused by a petrol Tanker.

from the report reaching gistdeal.com there is no any fire service officers seen around the seen.

now the fire has gotten to Ogbo Akwukwo.

The fire have engulfed the popular Ochanja market.

watch video: http://gistdeal.com/2019/10/16/heavy-fire-outbreak-in-onitsha/

Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by Mutemenot(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by Crofton: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
cry
Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by gloriaunobi(f): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Onitsha fire sometimes is spiritual

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by Chuksyno(m): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Just heard it on sapientia radio now. It is most deadly fire incident ever happened in Onitsha according reporters and no fire fighters at scene.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by hammerVJ: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ffff
Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by Ezewuzie01: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
chuka85:
There is fire outbreak in Onitsha now, from Upper Iweka going down to Ochanja, down to Amobi Market caused by a petrol Tanker.

from the report reaching gistdeal.com there is no any fire service officers seen around the seen.

now the fire has gotten to Ogbo Akwukwo.

The fire have engulfed the popular Ochanja market.

watch video: http://gistdeal.com/2019/10/16/heavy-fire-outbreak-in-onitsha/
That area is a very old part of Onitsha with very old and dilapidated buildings. Hopefully newer buildings will emerge in that area after this incident. The fire is a sad thing though. Onitsha always experience fire outbreaks from petrol tankers at least 3 times a year. Like someone said, it may be spiritual.
Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by iamariwa(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Yea, the fire is fast spreading and no fire service in sight. Heard the petrol spilled into the gutter and from there spread that fast

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by Halezis(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
I still don't know what was planted around that road that's made it a target for accidents every time. From that Toronto hospital area down to upper Iweka, nsogbu dị! God save his peoplesad

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
What a loss embarassed

PLS I NEED A JOB, CHECK MY SIGNATURE cool

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by iamariwa(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Halezis:
I still don't know what was planted around that road that's made it a target for accidents every time. From that Toronto hospital area down to upper Iweka, nsogbu dị! God save his peoplesad
Dat particular area always records tanker explosion every year. Its really bad
Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by jonathanOz: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
I feel very sad now. My brother's shop in that market got completely burnt down
Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by RichiB(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Wtf
Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by yaki84: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
jonathanOz:
I feel very sad now. My brother's shop in that market got completely burnt down
Accept awa sympathy bro.
Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by PrincessB1(f): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
No fire officers seen around the scene

What a Country embarassed
Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by jnrbayano(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
Oh lord have mercy
Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by jnrbayano(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
What a loss embarassed

PLS I NEED A JOB, CHECK MY SIGNATURE cool

You won't get the job since you don't know your left from your right.

This sorrowful thread is the best place to look for job? Madness

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by chubinwa(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ezewuzie01:
That area is a very old part of Onitsha with very old and dilapidated buildings. Hopefully newer buildings will emerge in that area after this incident. The fire is a sad thing though. Onitsha always experience fire outbreaks from petrol tankers at least 3 times a year. Like someone said, it may be spiritual.
Is it because of the old and dilapidated building that ignited such horrible inferno
Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by Afamed: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
Halezis:
It's a very sloppy road from MCC down to Toronto Hospital/ Lagos park . Any car/ vehicles and lorry break failure from that axis is always difficult to control again. I hope help will come to the scene soon
Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by FarahAideed: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kai that fire was humongous and no sign of fire fighting personnel or equipment around
Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by Anago0147: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
Onitsha is a city infested with ritualistic and cannibalistic individuals, including the state governor, Obiano

This state needs a combination of prophet Muhammed and Jesus Christ to cleanse it of evil men and women

I won't be surprise if obiano is behind this abominable and sorcery act

Obiano is a demon and a blood sucker !!

I sympathize with the victims of obiano's wickedness and sorcery

CC:VAQAXY, globemoney, AnambraIstson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by VAQAXY: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Abakaleke bastard, don't be surprised that the people that got the misfortune are from your cursed backward ebonyi state that migrated to Onitsha for greener pasture but unfortunately tanker fire affected them. This is because there are more population of ebonyi people in Anambra than ebonyi people in ebonyi state.

Ebonyi = almajiri-igbos

[s]
Anago0147:
Onitsha is a city infested with ritualistic and cannibalistic individuals, including the state governor, ObianoThis state needs a combination of prophet Muhammed and Jesus Christ to cleanse it of evil men and womenwon't be surprise if obiano is behind this abominable and sorcery act
biano is a demon and a blood sucker !!sympathize with the victims of obiano's wickedness and n
[/s]
Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by Kokolet11: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
No fire service on ground for complete two hours and some fools here will be shouting obiano is the best. what a useless Governor.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by Surveyoruzoma: 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
They should be allowed to only in the night
Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Honestly its a terrible site to even imagine a tanker of some time ago like 4yrs back or thereabout cut fire down dia now another has occur living many families homeless, lost properties...

You see my ppl the early we realise and start demanding for our collective rite as citizens of this nation the better for us all.

Telll me whaz the need of
paying,
IGR
Tax
Emblem
All manner of payment in this country as a form of levy yet simple provision of basic amenities will stilll be hard even unattainable, ordinary fire service cant respond to distress call, expect to see the governor there 2moro to spill some useless statement what will the ppl do nurse their pain and anger..

You see till we march down to each govt house and bring it down, block this crook in form of leaders to their knees our pain will keep increasing....

Light we provide for our selves
Water we provide for our selves
Medical we still provide
Security we provide
Why do we even pay tax in this country i keep asking my self this questn

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by Generalwoodz(m): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
The people pay tax to the govt running in millions of naira...but to provide simple basic amenity is now rocket for Govt... A black wednesday for Onitsha..
Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by Anago0147: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
VAQAXY:
Abakaleke bastard, don't be surprised that the people that got the misfortune are from your cursed backward ebonyi state that migrated to Onitsha for greener pasture but unfortunately tanker fire affected them. This is because there are more population of ebonyi people in Anambra than ebonyi people in ebonyi state.

Ebonyi = almajiri-igbos

[s][/s]
. Ediott. We are talking about your paymaster and his evil deeds and you are here talking nonsense

Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by VAQAXY: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Cursed frustrated abakaleke 3rd class igbo. Cameroon people and Cross River people have been massacring you 3rd class igbos from ebonyi state but your useless good for nothing abakaleke governor is busy setting up RUGA and mosque in abakaleke. Cursed people

[s]
Anago0147:
. Ediott. We are talking about your paymaster and his evil deeds and you are here talking nonsense
[/s]
Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by Anago0147: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
VAQAXY:
Cursed frustrated abakaleke 3rd class igbo. Cameroon people and Cross River people have been massacring you 3rd class igbos from ebonyi state but your useless good for nothing abakaleke governor is busy setting up RUGA and mosque in abakaleke. Cursed people

[s][/s]
. Is that why obiano is using great percentage of anambra population for rituals?

Anumanu

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) by VAQAXY: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
Cursed abakaleke miscreant. See how your useless gov Umahi is sacrificing you bastards. Atulu awusa cheesy

I am sure you never viewed this thread before, now view it and see how 70% Ebonyi people are being used for rituals by Umahi. Cursed 3rd class igbos

https://www.nairaland.com/5405464/many-killed-land-dispute-ebonyi

[s]
Anago0147:
. Is that why obiano is using great percentage of anambra population for ritualsnumanu
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days / President Buhari arrives Daura ahead of Saturday’s governorship election / Osun Gov Dispute: Supreme Court Hears Adeleke’s Appeal, Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.